Charles Provan says Fritz Berg is wrong

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Charles Provan says Fritz Berg is wrong

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 pm)

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/fan/Provan_010407.html

In a letter to David Irving:

The other thing I wanted to tell you is that the engines in use at Treblinka were definitely gasoline engines, at least after the initial efforts using diesel. Both are possible and would work, contrary to the statements of Fritz Berg. I have several statements to that effect, among those collected by me from the Demjanjuk trial.
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:26 am)

Well then, Provan is at odds with the 'holocaust' Industry:

In discussing the Gerstein 'statements'; Leon Poliakov, who is a French speaking, Jewish 'historian', said:
"there is little to add to this description [the Gerstein statement] which holds good for Treblinka, Sobibor as well as for the Belzec camp. The latter installations were constructed in almost the same way and also used the exhaust carbon monoxide gases from Diesel motors as death agents."

According to Poliakov, more than a million and a half people were killed with Diesel exhaust.
For more on the alleged 'diesel gassings', and to see why the liars would attempt to change their absurd story, go here: http://www.codoh.com/gcgv/gcdiesel.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:38 am)

To say I am wrong is real easy if one neglects to provide even one shred of evidence for saying so.

In general, I might as well add here--to warm things up a bit--that Provan is a fool who, as best I can tell, still believes the entire universe was created about five thousand years ago--by God, of course. That Irving and Michael Hoffman give such an obvious nut-job any space in their publications says a lot about Irving and Hoffman. Germar Rudolf published at least one Provan essay. I suspect Rudoilf only did that because he needed the money from some lunatic fringe subscribers. Irving and Hoffman have no such excuse because they are the lunatic finge.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
The "holocaust" really is a dirty jewish hoax. It is voodoo-science and pseudo-history--and, it is so dumb. It is anti-German racism dressed up as history. Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:32 pm)

I haven't been able to find specifications for the Soviet diesel tank engines other than displacement and horsepower rating. However, the Caterpillar series 3508 diesel engine is of comparable displacement and, allowing for technological advances, comparable horsepower at its most economical setting. Dry weight for the Cat 3508 is 5.75 tons/5,227 kg. Eyewitnesses claim that the engine was mounted on a wooden platform. Mounting an engine of such weight and power on softwood timbers isn't very realistic. The claim that eyewitnesses simply misidentified the gas engines for the Soviet tank engine leads to the question of what was the gas engine that could be mistaken for a diesel engine that weighed nearly 6 tons.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:20 am)

A brief discussion of the Soviet T-34 diesel engine is included in my essay at:

http://www.nazigassings.com/dieselgasch ... l#ftnref73

"It is generally alleged that the larger and more important of the two gas chamber buildings in Treblinka consisted of 10 chambers, five on each side of a corridor.[73] Each chamber measured 8 m in length, 4 m in width, and 2 m in height, totaling 320 m2 in area and a 640 m3 in volume. The chambers were allegedly filled with the exhaust from only one Russian Diesel tank engine, which could have only been the 550 hp V12 with a displacement of 38.86 liters.[74] The total area of 320 m2 could not have held more than 3,200 persons at one time.[75] Given an average body volume of 75 l, these people would have taken up a space of 240 m,3 leaving about 400 m3 air volume.

The Russian Diesel tank engines of those days had a maximum speed of 2,000 rpm.[76] Since a four-stroke engine discharges the contents of its cylinders only every second revolution, an engine running at 2,000 rpm blows an exhaust volume of one thousand times its cubic capacity into the chamber per minute, i.e., 38.86 m.3 Therefore, after a little more than ten minutes, enough exhaust would have been discharged to replace the entire air volume of the gas chambers only once."

References:
[73] For a detailed analysis of the gas chamber claims for Treblinka, see C. Mattogno, J. Graf, Treblinka. Vernichtungslager oder Durchgangslager? Castle Hill Publishers, Hastings 2002, pp. 145-151, also in particular the Soviet 'gas chamber' plan on page 397; Engl.: Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? Theses & Dissertations Press, Chicago 2003.
[74] Cf. A. Donat (ed.), op. cit. (note 68 ), pp. 34, 157ff., and the Treblinka verdict of Düsseldorf, ibid., p. 300ff.; Y. Arad, op. cit. (note 17), p. 119f.; J.-F. Steiner, Treblinka, Stalling, Oldenburg 1966, p. 173. Regarding the engine type, cf. note 31.
[75] J.-F. Steiner, op. cit. (note 74), p. 173, speaks of 200 people per chamber. J. Wiernik (in A. Donat, op. cit. (note 68 ), p. 161), on the other hand, fantasizes about 1,000 to 1,200 per chamber, whose area he gives as 7 × 7 m, in other words more than 20 people per square meter. Y. Arad, op. cit. (note 17), pp. 120f., puts a maximum of 380 but an actual estimate of up to 300 people into each chamber, and at times speaks of only 6 chambers, not 10.
[76] Augustin, Motortechnische Zeitschrift 5(4/5) (1943), pp. 130-139.

The last reference--#76--gives as thorough an analysis of the actual engine as one can imagine including even the metallurgical composition of practically all of the T-34 engine's components. It was a light-weight engine that had origininally been for aircraft and had been developed by Hispano-Suiza in France and Spain. The Soviets lifted the technology and redesigned it as a superb diesel. The engine block was aluminum which allowed the engine to weigh-in at only about 1800 lbs if my memory serves me here. That is still rather heavy compared to automotive engines generally--but extremely light compared to equally-powerful Caterpillar diesels. Until the appearance of this superb T-34 diesel in the Soviet Union, there had been absolutely no automotive diesels in use anywhere in the entire Soviet Union. Up to that time, ALL Soviet automotive engines were gasoline-driven and were most often exact copies of western models, most often from Ford.

During the war, the British and Americans were almost completely in the dark as to the details of the T-34 even though they were Allies of the Soviets. The only reference in western literature to any details was in a brief essay in a British journal that was clearly based entirely on the German essay--reference #76.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:46 pm)

Thank you for the information Mr. Berg and I stand corrected. However, I still can't understand how anyone could mistake an engine that is basically a small Ford flathead gas engine for such an engine as the T34 diesel engine. Its rather like mistaking a rifle for a cannon. Its just another anomaly in the holocaust tale, perhaps I'm belaboring a minor detail.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:27 pm)

I can't understand how anyone could make such a "mistake" either. What we have here are some flagrant lies on the part of self-described "witnesses." Such lies are the entire basis of the supposed diesel gassings of nearly two million Jews and countless non-Jews. There are no corpses either.

It never really happened. We don't even have a valid theory as to how it could have happened.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Nazi Gassings Never Happened!

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:56 pm)

Provan is unqualified on technical issues. He has no educational backgound in such matters. It is to Irving's discredit that he took Provan seriously many years ago.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:10 pm)

In a recent interview, David Irving confirms my harsh view of him. He is as vile and grasping as he is stupid--and he is really stupid.

http://pbn.home.pl/2007/03/05/david-irv ... in-krakow/

Already because of its "sheer isolation," Irving "knew" that Treblinka was a death camp from which the only escape was "up." Charles Provan and Roberto Muehlenkamp are good company for Irving--they deserve each other.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The "holocaust" really is a dirty jewish hoax. It is pseudo-history and voodoo science--and, it is so dumb. It is anti-German racism dressed up as history. Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:58 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg:
“In a recent interview, David Irving confirms my harsh view of him. He is as vile and grasping as he is stupid--and he is really stupid.”

Yes, for me that was the last nail into the “Irving” coffin. Irving has done more harm to Revisionism than can be imagined. His court case, in which he demonstrated his ignorance re. revisionism, is being touted as a victory for those who promote and believe in this horrendous, filthy, lie, called the Holocaust.

Armes Deutschland.

Regards
Wilf

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:38 pm)

First let me say I was surprised to hear Provan was still alive. I thought the ol' geezer had shuffled off the mortal coil a while back.

Anyway it isn't David Irving's job to vet all his letters for whether they tow the Revisionist line. He offers his website as an information clearinghouse and nothing more. That he may agree with Provan and disagree with Berg is beside the point. He has taken a greater stand against the Traditional Enemies than anyone before or since him.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ps » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:08 pm)

Wonderfull stupid story. In a room with only 2,00 m height and 10 persons/m² you need nothing to do. It takes 20 minutes and all are dead. Oxygen is nearly 0 and CO2 is full deadly.

Only jews "think", to need Zyklon or motors.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”