Sandpaper

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Sandpaper

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:58 pm)

I still havn't decided whether this is serious, or a joke!

By Anastasio Philemon, World News Service, Los Angeles (WNS-LA)

Revelations continue to emerge of Hitlerite brutality against Jewish concentration camp prisoners. Reports surfacing in recent former prisoner associations' statements reveal a hitherto unreported fact that during their World War 2 incarceration at Auschwitz, Ravensbruck, and Chelmno, prisoners were routinely denied the use of toilet paper. Further cruelty by the Nazi SS guards was demonstrated when prisoners were forced to use sand paper in place of regular issue toilet tissue.

'Those SS beasts forced me to use it,' described Anna Rosenstein, a former Auschwitz survivor. 'They even had Capos (selected Jewish prisoners acting as collaborative overseers for the SS over other prisoners) checking to make sure we used the sand paper, doing spot checks when they suspected we weren't following regulations. Some of us were beaten, whipped, or spanked when the sand paper was found to be unused. It was terrible!'

Another prisoner described a public humiliation he was forced to endure by a particularly sadistic SS guard. 'During the morning roll-call, the SS sergeant made me step forward and loudly announce to my fellow prisoners that I sometimes didn't use the sand paper properly,' said Saul Lewitzky, now a resident of Newport Beach, California. 'I had to hold up that day's issue of sand paper and shout out that I would use it faithfully and properly. I hated them for that. Even to this day I can't see sand paper without feeling ill, humiliated, degraded, or break out into a fearful sweat.'

One former Capo who pleaded to not be identified admitted the claims were true. 'I had to oversee the use of the sand paper, I had no choice!' he lamented, 'if I didn't do as the SS told me, then they would have forced me to use the sand paper too instead of the toilet tissue which I was privileged to use. But, when the SS wasn't watching, I sometimes slipped ordinary toilet tissue to my fellow prisoners in the latrines. I probably saved many Jewish lives that way!'

Many prisoners developed serious rashes to their private parts as a result of the forced use of the sand paper, but when seeking medical treatment they were often laughed at by SS medical orderlies. 'I could hardly even sit down, and the daily trip to the latrine was sheer torture,' remembered Leon Aritzky, who now lives in Eilat, Isarael. 'My rash sometimes bled but when asking for medicine, the orderlies always burst into laughter and cracked jokes. They sometimes even dangled clean toilet paper in front of us -- which they were allowed to use, but not us -- to further humiliate and torture us.'

Hundreds of thousands of prisoners are reported to have died from the use of the sand paper.

Researchers in Germany have produced wartime photographs of piles of industrial sand paper, often shown loaded onto boxcars before shipment to concentration camps. Other photographs show empty boxcars prior to the loading of the sand paper.

Documentation recently viewed by the Simon Wiesenthal Centre affirms that the sand paper manufacturer of Sweden which filled Nazi German orders -- and which is a subsidiary of the American Company International Industrial Paper Suppliers -- knew what the paper was being used for but continued to supply it anyway. A SWC spokesman announced that it, in conjunction with the World Jewish Congress and the International Federation of Jewish Deputies, would be launching lawsuits against both the subsidiary and its parent corporation for complicity in the Holocaust. Early reports project a seeking of damages in the region of US$18 Billion.

An IIPS representative made a terse comment about the revelations: 'We are deeply shocked and saddened to learn of this lamentable wartime activity by our company.' stated Thomas Harkins. 'A recent company board meeting has already authorised meetings with Jewish representatives and Holocaust survivor associations to work out appropriate compensations. We cannot express our guilt and regrets sufficiently. We feel morally indebted to Jewish people for bringing these facts to our attention, and we pray that this will never happen again.'

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:14 pm)

Undoubtedly the users of the sandpaper were then forced to wash with soap made from Jews; but only after they cleaned the barracks which were filled with human skin lampshades and shrunken heads. Upon exiting the barracks they turned out the lights with light switches made of human thumbs.
All the above are 'verified facts' according to the 'holocau$t' Industry.

Question any of this and you'll go to jail in many countries.

The True Believers have met the enemy, it is their own lies.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

1/2 Believer

Postby 1/2 Believer » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:00 am)

I can see the point avbbout Swedish Company being hit for repatriations but.....

Account is entirely credible.

Labor camps, especially in war time are not known to be staffed by Intelligent, Rational and Sober guards. As a result....all kinds of bizare activites, "games" and policies can be initiated based on whims.

The Chinese Cultural Revolution's insane agricultural directives, personal and varied humiliations AND admiited canabalization of "class enemies" etc. illustrate this. More recently in Liberia, men wearing wigs and women's clothing ...including wedding dresses commited numerous atrocities.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:09 am)

Please present this alleged 'evidence':
Researchers in Germany have produced wartime photographs of piles of industrial sand paper, often shown loaded onto boxcars before shipment to concentration camps. Other photographs show empty boxcars prior to the loading of the sand paper.

Once they lie, they must continue to lie.

- H.

1/2 Believer

Postby 1/2 Believer » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:38 am)

Heck, Prove they dont have the evidence. Story is believable and is consiistent with other bizare occurances in Labor camps as my past post indicates.

Anyways....story does not mention gas chambers so why would a revisionist find it objectable?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:55 am)

Illogical request.

The story is only consistent with other bizarre assertions like human soap, human skin lampshades, light switches made of human thumbs, gas chambers, steam chambers, chlorine gassings, diesel gassings, murder with quicklime, electrocution chambers, 4.000.000 killed at Auschwitz....on & on & on.

Believe these if you like. But you will be expected to produce evidence as was requested.

- Hannover

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:54 pm)

Anyways....story does not mention gas chambers so why would a revisionist find it objectable

Because is is not just about the so-called 'Gas-Chamber' it is also about the multitude of nonsense that has been woven together over the years to form 'The H-Industry' as we know it. It is not about Chambers, it is about an institution that has gone psychotic and is consumed with naked lust and blind greed. It is about a fraudulent twisted ideology that is out of control and is having a profound impact on everyone's lives, whether they are intelligent enough to realise or not. It is about poisonous minds that are manipulating the lie, in order to inherit and conquer at the expense of anything that dares get in the way of their sinful and putrid goal's.

You will be telling me next, that the German's collected 'Fat' in buckets and made soap with it!

1/2 Believer

Postby 1/2 Believer » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:36 pm)

Turpitz wrote:
Anyways....story does not mention gas chambers so why would a revisionist find it objectable

Because is is not just about the so-called 'Gas-Chamber' it is also about the multitude of nonsense that has been woven together over the years to form

You will be telling me next, that the German's collected 'Fat' in buckets and made soap with it!

I wont tell you about human soap.....some aspects of the holocaust have been embellished. I dont agree with the demand for repatriations from Swedish company either.

BUT.....Bizare stories (Sand paper) are not in and of themselves false. Just like Liberian rebels committing atrocities while wearing wigs and wedding dresses.

Do you deem this story false SIMPLY because it sounds bizare? To me, the sand paper story may or may not be true. BUT it is inline with other "games" played in other eras by other bored labor camp guards

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:25 am)

1/2 Believer wrote:Do you deem this story false SIMPLY because it sounds bizare? To me, the sand paper story may or may not be true. BUT it is inline with other "games" played in other eras by other bored labor camp guards.

I can't speak for Revisionists but the more bizarre a story is the more likely it is bogus. It is probability not a certainty. If if sounds improbable or "unnatural" then it probably is. The philosopher David Hume (1748) described it this way:

David Hume wrote:The plain consequence is (and it is a general maxim worthy of our attention), 'That no testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous, than the fact, which it endeavours to establish....' When anyone tells me, that he saw a dead man restored to life, I immediately consider with myself, whether it be more probable, that this person should either deceive or be deceived, or that the fact, which he relates, should really have happened. I weigh the one miracle against the other; and according to the superiority, which I discover, I pronounce my decision, and always reject the greater miracle. If the falsehood of his testimony would be more miraculous, than the event which he relates; then, and not till then, can he pretend to command my belief or opinion. [Emphasis added.]

How often do troops toss babies into bonfires and so on? Often in the horror movies made about the Germans but nowhere else. And other Holo-stories are even more bizarre than that.
:)

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:10 pm)

Do you deem this story false SIMPLY because it sounds bizare? To me, the sand paper story may or may not be true. BUT it is inline with other "games" played in other eras by other bored labor camp guards

I could probably see it happening as an isolated incident, but I certainly do not believe it to be a policy of the camp administration to use 'Sandpaper' to kill people. I suggest it is blown totally out of proportion, and can be dismissed with a 'pinch of salt' along with various other crap, that they have spewed over the years.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:55 pm)

1/2 Believer wrote: To me, the sand paper story may or may not be true. BUT it is inline with other "games" played in other eras by other bored labor camp guards

Which “games” were those that could be in line with the sandpaper story?

Sand paper at that time in Germany was made with linen or cloth which does not dissolve in water and would have hopelessly plugged up the sewage system.

However, the toilet paper in Germany at that time and for many years later was of a rather heavy and strong texture, so that the American GI’s and US tourists referred to it as ‘sandpaper”, sort of jokingly.

It is possible that the Jews built up their little story on this, in their continuing efforts to demonize the Germans.

:D
fge

AngelofDeath

Postby AngelofDeath » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:23 am)

"Which “games” were those that could be in line with the sandpaper story? "

Maybe he is refering to the guards that made the "game players" jump without a parachute? WITHOUT A PARACHUTE!

http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/res ... R/MAU3.HTM

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:29 am)

Perhaps this is one of the games that Mr. 1/2 was referring to:

'SS bicycle races in the gas chamber of Birkenau'

- Nürnberger Nachrichten, Sept. 11, 1978, report about eyewitness testimony in a trial in Aschaffenburg, Germany

It must be true, an "eyewitness" said so, and if you question it you will go to jail in Europe or Canada.

- H.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:14 am)

The "sandpaper" story is just another variant of the "dry corn cobs" that were to be used in the outhouses of America in place of toilet paper.

dontpanic

Postby dontpanic » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:53 am)

Thank you Hannover, you deserve a medal or a monument for your time and efforts to correct the torrent of invective against Germany and Germams since I can remember. The world war one Anglophiles overcame and messed the world up for themselves and the European race. dont panic

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”