Vassili Grossman's "meticulous reconstruction"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:58 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Thank you for clearing this up.

Your photo of the black road and the sign seems to be offline. Could you upload it anew?

I just tested, it works. :)
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:03 pm)

Malle wrote:
Laurentz Dahl wrote:Thank you for clearing this up.

Your photo of the black road and the sign seems to be offline. Could you upload it anew?

I just tested, it works. :)

Thanks!

>Hannover : I'm a bit busy this week but I will try to write down a summary by the end of the week. I will also try to find the Grossman anthology edited by Beevor and check what's actually quoted in it (and if it has anything interesting to say about Grossman's visit to the "extermination camp").

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:23 pm)

I should amend my statement from the first post that Grossman does not mention any names in his pamphlet. There are a few mentioned: one or two Polish railway workers and the Jewish "survivor" Abraham Kon (which has his name misspelled). Though Grossman claims to have read or heard several Jewish as well as German (and possibly Ukrainian) witness accounts, no other names are given.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:21 am)

P.26, Grossman on the "black road":

The peasants carted the charred bones and ashes
from the spring of 1943 until the summer of 1944.
Every day twenty carts went out, each one making six
or eight trips in the course of the day. In every load
went 100-125 kilograms of ashes and charred bones.
In the "Treblinka" song the Germans forced the
eight hundred corpse=burners to sing were words
exhorting the prisoners to humbleness and obedience
in reward for which they were promised "a tiny bit of
happiness which passes in a flash." Surprisingly enough
there actually was one happy day in the Treblinka
inferno. The Germans, however, were mistaken:
neither obedience nor humility gave that day to the
Treblinka doomed. It was the reckless courage of the
brave that brought it into being.

Now lets see. 20 carts with 6-8 trips each per day, that makes an average of 140 transports daily. And each brought with it 100-125 kilo ashes. Let's make that 115. That means 16,100 kg human ashes daily. Transports "every day" from spring 1943 to summer 1944 - that would be roughly 400 days.

400x16100= 6,440,000 kg ashes, or six thousand four hundred and forty tons of ashes, the remnants of at least a million people. Shouldn't Grossman and the Red Army have had an excellent opportunity for gathering hard evidence of mass murder, given that the above claim was actually true?

Btw, the story of the fight that lasted one night between SS and Ukrainian guards on one hand and unarmed Jews on the other is obviously lifted from the witness account of Jankiel Wiernik. I recognized it while rereading parts of Arad's book recently, don't have a page number with me though, it's in the chapter on resistance in Treblinka.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
an expert specializing in exhuming and burning millions of human bodies was found
(p.25)

So he was an expert in not just exhuming bodies but he was also an expert in burning bodies... I guess you could say he was a real multi-tasker... I can see the guy now. Bet he had a real swagger to his walk. "Hey, any Wehrmacht flunkie can burn 'em... But if you want to exhume 'em and then burn 'em, I'm the guy you call."

How fortunate they had this man of such an unusual specialized skill show up at just the right time... He must have seemed heaven-sent... I wonder if there was a correspondence course he took via mail to Berlin University or something to get this specialized know-how. I also wonder if his field of study was considered a "double major" or if he got certified in one skill and then had to go back to get credentialed in the other, or how that worked... And curious minds what to know which part of his two-part skill sets he like better: the exhuming or the burning?... Some days it was probably one, and then on other days it was the other... Haw haw!!! :lol: And did he have business card with his logo on it? Something like "Hoist 'em and Roast 'em Inc.".... Good Lord, the stuff they come up with...
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Vlad

Postby Vlad » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:19 pm)

The original Russian text of Grossman's piece, "Treblinskij ad", can be found here: http://lib.ru/PROZA/GROSSMAN/trebl.txt.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:38 pm)

Great work Laurentz, I'll surely find a good spot in the nafcash site for a link to this thread.

diaz52:

Immediately after the war, the Earth apparently changed its mind, and decided that it does in fact want to keep secrets... The Earth is so fickle that way. That must explain why there's no physical evidence of 3 million burned bodies anywhere in the vicinity of Treblinka... Haw haw!!!

Good one diaz.

Now that I know of and understand the facts of "sentient earth theory," it helps me to understand how the "magically disapearing jew theory" works. Thanks for clearing that up for me - It was the missing peice of the puzzle.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:23 pm)

According to the judgment of the German Treblinka trial in 1965 in L.G. Düsseldorf, there were only 35 to 40 Germans stationed in Treblinka, including some SS people, nurses and craftsmen.

Additionally there were 90 to 120 Ukrainian volunteers, who were mainly employed as guards.

And I don't believe that the people worked 24 hours around the clock.

How is it possible that such a small group can kill, bury, disinter and cremate in open air these huge alleged number of victims.
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 pm)

Sailor:

And I don't believe that the people worked 24 hours around the clock. How is it possible that such a small group can kill, bury, disinter and cremate in open air these huge alleged number of victims?

Careful there Sailor, not believing the jews impossible tall tales and asking logical questions could land you in prison. Holohoax history is whatever the jews tell us it is - nothing more, nothing less.

Simple goyim like us have no right to question the jews. They are, after all - gods chosen people.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”