Babi Yar

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 am)

Barrington James wrote:Anyway, she and her daughter then waited for dark and then crawled away…safe and sound…

That's rather illogical and unhygenic. Apparently these hundreds of executioners and Sonderkommando burial squads went away for tea for hours on end, allowing these two to escape!

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the Steven Spielberg documentary on Babi Yar that was supposedly in the works?

Oh God, he's making another holocaust movie? Its amazing how much of his ethnocentrism comes out in his work. In the 1980s he went through his portray-Germans-as-evil phase, and now its this. He is probably the most obvious political activist in Hollyweird, which is amazing considering that Hollyweird is full of political activists.

duckchuck

Postby duckchuck » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:13 pm)

Stuker:

btw, the ravine IS the mass grave. Take any pic, and find the monument. That's the mass grave. I have pics if you want to see them.

So are we to believe that you really have gone to the sites you claim and you are willing to post the "pics" of the sites you allege you've been at? Look at Stuker's post from -

Claimed mass graves in Lithuania, where?

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... ght=#27203

I have to say, I'm really surprised this is news to people. Most cities in Eastern Europe probably have WWII era mass graves near by - I can think of ones I know of off the top of my head near Zagreb, Chisinau, Minsk, Kiev, Riga, Lviv, Krakow, Warsaw and so on an so on.

I would recommend that anyone who doubts this actually visit some of the cities, and go and have a look at the sites themselves.

Been to Warsaw? See the football stadium? When it was being built, several hundred Jewish bodies were found it.

The details of the graves are generally available in local museums, and in the case of Vilnius, I've already told you which museum that is.

Want the address?

It's Pylimo Gatve 4, Vilnius.

So - what kind of evidence would you like to see?

Shall I post photographs I've taken myself?

That post was from April 18th, 2007. We've been waiting for a year now for the other "pics" Stuker, how long will we have to wait for the pics of Babi Yar?

No graves = No Babi Yar holocaust

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:07 pm)

Duckchuck- A reply.

Most people, no doubt , think they are rational thinkers. The problem we seekers of the truth have is that it is so difficult to get the real facts upon which to base our rational conclusions. Perhaps more importantly, the true facts are hidden from us by the people who rule this world. Instead, we are given the lies from Hollywood, the media, the press, our schools, courts, churches and parents. Thus without the real truth, we often rationally come to the wrong conclusions. The holocaust is but one great example of this, but in fact our very existence in the Western World is based on hiding the truth from its citizens. It is the democratic way.

Another problem we have is the model of the world in which we live is a myth. We breath it, swallow it, digest it and live in it so much so that we never stop to think that our world can ever be wrong. We have been brain washed into thinking that we are the good guys for so long, that we are the recipients of a long line of good guys who have done all they could to make the world such a wonderful place for most of us, that we never question that we might be wrong, that our form of democracy is a sham. We never think that although capitalism has brought a tiny minority of people unspeakable wealth and larger but still tiny minority of people a good living, it has brought misery, disease and poverty to most of the rest of the world.

Consequently so many of us believe in the silliest things, the most ridiculous stories, the most evil lies and myths, and the most unlikely preposterous stories as being the truth. That is why I think it is important that we destroy the myths of the holocaust: it might get the rest of the world thinking about all the other evil myths that make this world such a terrible place for humans. The destruction of the holocaust myths would be a good first step towards freedom and happiness for all.

The Internet of course is greatly helping us in our search for the truth, however, as long as Hollywood, the media, the book publishing companies, and the courts and governments of most countries in the world are controlled as they are by the forces of evil, the truth will be a long time coming. But it will come if we continue to seek it out. That is what is terrifying our enemies and bringing hope to an unknowing the world.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”