Jaeger Report

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Jaeger Report

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 07, 2007 6:02 am)

Hi- One of my believer friends just gave me a book to read by Gitta Sereny. It seems to be a typical believer book: full of opinions and empty of evidence. However she does quote a Jaeger Report. What do we know about this report? Or for that matter, what do we know about Gitta Sereny?
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 am)

Both the 'Jaeger Report' (note the absolute lack of mass graves to support this laughable document) and 'Gitta Sereny' (her alleged Stangl interview is key to her, the utterly impossible components in this interview say it all ) have been covered thoroughly here. But let's not mix topics.

I wish everyone would use the search function here.
Search:
Jaeger report
Sereny

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 07, 2007 11:30 am)

some points:

The communist Soviets found the 'Jaeger Report' fifteen years after the alleged event.

Karl Jaeger curiously 'committed suicide' on 22 June 1959, how convenient.

Absolutely no mass graves have been shown to support the 'Jaeger Report'.

The so called 'Jaeger Report' has the smell of yet another communist Soviet forgery for which they were notorious.

It's all part of the unsupportable '2,000,000 Jews shot by the Einsatzgruppen' tale.
So, is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

The graves do not exist.

also see:
'alleged huge, 'known' shooting sites; but no mass graves'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=942

- Hannover

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 07, 2007 11:53 am)

Remember all, this thread is on the Jaeger Report. There are existing threads on Sereny, or a new one can be started.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon May 07, 2007 12:33 pm)

Good question!

The only person who could have vouched for the authenticity of this report would have been Jäger himself. But he committed “suicide” shortly in prison after his arrest.

Someone said that the Jäger report was authenticated by the Germans. But I don’t know any details about this. Anyway whatever comes out of Germany about the “Holocaust” at this time has to be looked at quite skeptically. Imagine the reaction of the Jews if Germany would have come out with a negative result about this?

I have these problems with that report:

1. The Soviets discovered the Jäger report some 15 years afterwards in some archive in I think Vilnius. And I have very little confidence in what these people come up with in documents. Remember the forged identification card for Demjanjuk, and the Leningrad trial of German officers about the Katyn massacres.

2. I find it very difficult to believe that only 8 SS men could take out almost the whole Jewish population of a country, 140,000 people, in such a short time.

3. According to the statistician Sanning in his book “The Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry” did 80% of the Jewish population leave Lithuania for the Soviet Union, based on Jewish sources. With other words there were never that many Jews in that country when the Germans arrived.

4. To my knowledge no mass graves were ever found at the major alleged massacre sites:

Wilna 21,169 victims
Eysisky 3,446
Kaisiadorys 1,911
Kauen 23,203
Mariampole 5,328
Panevezys 8,837
Svenciany 3,726
Ukmerge 6,356

5. And then this:
The German language Jewish newspaper Hagalil reported about Efraim Zuroff:
In Litauen beispielsweise wurden im Zweiten Weltkrieg 96 Prozent der 220.000 Juden von Litauern umgebracht – und zwar von Litauern, "die heute noch ganz unbedarft in Wilna in den Supermarkt fahren, um Milch einzukaufen". Die litauische Regierung ist nicht gerade begeistert über Zuroff.

(In Lithuania for example were during the second world war 96 percent of the 220,000 Jews killed by Lithuanians – that is by Lithuanians “who drive today unhindered in Vilna to buy milk”. The Lithuanian government is not exactly enthusiastic about Zuroff.)

http://www.hagalil.com/archiv/99/08/zuroff.htm

fge

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri May 11, 2007 5:46 am)

Sailor wrote, 'I find it very difficult to believe that only 8 SS men could take out almost the whole Jewish population of a country, 140,000 people, in such a short time'.

I think 8 is a small estimate. Einsatzgruppe A had 990 staff, according to Hilberg, including 340 Waffen-SS, 35 SD, 41 Kripo, 89 Gestapo, 87 'Auxiliary Police', 133 Orpo - coming to 725 men with guns.

Divide that by 4 Einsatzkommandos in Einsatzgruppe A and you get about 180 men per Einsatzkommando.

Where did you get 8 from, Sailor?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat May 12, 2007 6:48 pm)

Henry wrote:Sailor wrote, 'I find it very difficult to believe that only 8 SS men could take out almost the whole Jewish population of a country, 140,000 people, in such a short time'.

I think 8 is a small estimate. Einsatzgruppe A had 990 staff, according to Hilberg, including 340 Waffen-SS, 35 SD, 41 Kripo, 89 Gestapo, 87 'Auxiliary Police', 133 Orpo - coming to 725 men with guns.

Divide that by 4 Einsatzkommandos in Einsatzgruppe A and you get about 180 men per Einsatzkommando.

I got this number from the Jaeger report:

http://remember.org/docss.html

It actually says:
Following the formation of a raiding squad under the command of SS-Obersturmfuhrer Hamman and 8-10 reliable men from the Einsatzkommando the following actions were conducted in cooperation with Lithuanian partisans:

fge
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun May 13, 2007 3:25 am)

Sailor wrote:
Henry wrote:Sailor wrote, 'I find it very difficult to believe that only 8 SS men could take out almost the whole Jewish population of a country, 140,000 people, in such a short time'.

I got this number from the Jaeger report:

http://remember.org/docss.html

It actually says:
Following the formation of a raiding squad under the command of SS-Obersturmfuhrer Hamman and 8-10 reliable men from the Einsatzkommando the following actions were conducted in cooperation with Lithuanian partisans:

fge

then did you read the part "in cooperation with Lithuanian partisans"?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 am)

Germania:
then did you read the part "in cooperation with Lithuanian partisans"?

And did Germania read the part in this thread about the fact that there are no mass graves as alleged?

140,000 claimed in the 'Jaeger Report', is that:

2 mass graves of 70,000?
4 mass graves of 35,000?
7 mass graves of 20,000?
10 mass graves of 14,000?
14 mass graves of 10,000?
20 mass graves of 7,000?
100 mass graves 1,400?

Certainly is a big claim considering that they cannot be shown.

Remember, even SS Blobel, who the storyline says was in charge of making the alleged human remains disappear (utterly impossible, BTW), 'confessed' that not all of the alleged graves were attended to. So, even the impossible excuse that the 'Einsatzgruppen hid the evidence' doesn't hold up.

- Hannover

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun May 13, 2007 10:45 pm)

Germania wrote:then did you read the part "in cooperation with Lithuanian partisans"?

Yes, of course.

The members of the Einsatzgruppen would need the assistance from the Lithuanians presumably to find the locations of the Lithuanian Jews and to help with the Lithuanian language, if the alleged killings really occurred.

I understand that the Lithuanian language is difficult to learn.

The alleged mass killings were of course shoved into the shoes of the Germans.

fge
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue May 15, 2007 8:10 am)

Sailor wrote, 'I got this number from the Jaeger report'.

But Jaeger also mentions a 'raiding party', which I cannot imagine was not armed, as well as the Lithuanian partisans which, as Germania has pointed out, are also mentioned.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue May 15, 2007 9:12 am)

Henry, show us the claimed mass graves.

- Hannover

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 am)

Hannover writes, 'Henry, show us the claimed mass graves'.

That's funny, but I don't recall claiming that there were mass graves. I recall asking Sailor where he got his number from, but that was about it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue May 15, 2007 1:31 pm)

Henry wrote:Hannover writes, 'Henry, show us the claimed mass graves'.

That's funny, but I don't recall claiming that there were mass graves. I recall asking Sailor where he got his number from, but that was about it.

Unless the alleged corpses levitated to the heavens, there would necessarily be huge mass graves. In fact the storyline says there were supposedly 'eyewitnesses' that curiously claimed to have seen the alleged mass graves.

It's obvious you cannot show us these alleged mass graves. Considering that you believe in the veracity of the 'Jaeger Report', our readers must now wonder why the claimed mass graves cannot be shown.

- Hannover

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue May 15, 2007 1:52 pm)

I'm sorry, Hannover, but where did I indicate that I believed the Jaeger Report?

Please show where I said this or withdraw the statement. Be a gentleman.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”