Jewish Soap again

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Jewish Soap again

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:06 am)

There's a survivor lecturing around the US explaining his life in the camps. Seems he has some artifacts to show too.

"Jacobs also showed the students artifacts of his time in the camps, the cap he wore, a pair of child's shoes, and a bar of soap the Nazis made out of human fat."

link: http://www.countywidenews.com/articles/ ... rvivor.txt
text below

"His book, Holocaust Survivor: Mike Jacobs' Triumph Over Tragedy, is in its eighth printing."

My question, didn't the Jews themselves say there was no soap made or human skin used? And how do they keep getting away with this garbage?
Tecumseh Countywide News & Shawnee Sun
Thursday, June 07, 2007

Holocaust Survivor Tells Students He Was ‘Just A Number'
By Lori Goat

A Holocaust survivor of World War II Nazi concentration camps, Michael Jacobs, spoke of his experiences and insights to Tecumseh Middle School students on May 18.

“I never lost hope. I never lost belief. I knew I would survive,” Jacobs said.

The blood of eleven million people, six million Jews, was spilled by Adolph Hitler's Nazi troops during WW II. The carnage began and so did Jacobs' journey when Germany invaded Poland on Sept. 1, 1939.

That November, 14-year-old Mendel Jakubowicz (Michael Jacobs) and his family were thrown out of their home and transported by railroad boxcar to a ghetto in Ostroweic, Poland.

“Those ghettos weren't like the ghettos you know. We had no freedom. Every move was watched,” Jacobs said. “The wrong move got you killed.”

One of Jacobs' duties while at Ostroweic was to collect items from empty Jewish homes. It was not uncommon for him to come across an infant left behind by families who knew they were doomed to die in death camps.

“The families thought if they left the babies, the children might have a chance to live. No chance,” Jacobs said. “We took the babies to a tall building. They were thrown out of the windows for German soldiers to shoot.”

In 1942, Ostroweic was broken into several smaller camps. Jacobs and one brother, Reuven, was sent to one of the smaller camps. His two other brothers, two sisters, and his parents were sent to the Treblinka death camp.

“Two, three months later, we heard they were all killed,” Jacobs said.

More than 80 members of Jacobs' extended family died during the war.

“After my family was killed in Treblinka, Reuven escaped and was killed fighting for liberation,” Jacobs said.

In 1943, 17-year-old Jacobs was moved to the infamous death camp, Auschwitz.

“I remember being relieved getting out of the boxcar. They were so crowded, 75, 100 people in each car. The prison orchestra played for us. But, the air smelled of smoke and burnt human skin,” Jacobs said.

Jacobs noticed a man in a white coat watching the prisoners get off the train. He would point at certain people and they would be led away from the others.

“I didn't know when I got off the train, but I learned the man in the while coat was Josef Mengele,” Jacobs said.

Mengele performed unconventional and hellish medical experiments on prisoners. He was known as the Angel of Death.

Jacobs survived Auschwitz and was moved to Birkenau prison. He was a part of the 35 kilometer, 5 day death march in the snow to the train junction leading to Mauthausan-Gusen II. Sixty thousand people began the march. Forty-two thousand people died or were killed along the way.

During his imprisonment at Gusen II, Jacobs worked as a machinist. When possible and at extreme risk to himself, he sabotaged German planes.

On May 5, 1945, American tanks rolled into Gusen II.

“I didn't know what was happening. I said, ‘Hey guys, look, the Nazi tanks have stars on them, not swastikas.' A soldier came out of the tank and handed me a big chocolate bar. I said, ‘Hey guys, look at this, a Hershel bar.' It was a Hershey's bar,” Jacob said.

Jacobs and his fellow inmates were liberated by the American Thunderbolts, the Army's 11th Armored Division.

Not wanting to be put in a Displaced Persons' Camp, Jacobs walked to Linz.

“Catholic nuns were serving soup in a bombed-out house. They weighed me while I was there. I stepped on the scale and it read 70 pounds. I couldn't believe it,” Jacobs said.

With the assistance of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Jacobs emigrated to Dallas, Texas, in 1951. He founded the Jacobs Iron and Metal Company, met his wife Ginger, and had four children.

Jacobs organized the Holocaust survivors in the Dallas area and founded the Dallas Memorial Center for Holocaust Studies, which opened on April 15, 1984.

Following his lecture about his life and times in concentration camps, Jacobs presented a slide show of photographs taken by the Nazis and of personal pictures of his post-war visits to Poland and Germany.

The photos showed the concentration camps, rooms filled with suitcases, shoes, and other items taken from prisoners, and the gas chambers.

Jacobs also showed the students artifacts of his time in the camps, the cap he wore, a pair of child's shoes, and a bar of soap the Nazis made out of human fat.

The most permanent artifact was the tattoo on Jacobs' forearm, “B4990”.

“The SS man asked me if I knew what the number meant. I said no. He told me I wasn't human anymore. I was just a number,” Jacobs said.

As Jacobs presented the slide show and artifacts, he repeated the same three words, “Nobody can deny.”

After the program, Indian counselor Victor Cope presented the Jacobs with a Native American blanket and shawl.

“My people experienced hardships similar to yours and your people. We would like you to have these tokens of our understanding and appreciation,” said Cope, visibly shaken with emotion.

Jacobs lectures throughout the region on the Holocaust. His book, Holocaust Survivor: Mike Jacobs' Triumph Over Tragedy, is in its eighth printing.

litia

Postby litia » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:55 am)

Yes, they said themselves that there was no soap made of human fat. Yet in some " memorial " they show a normal soap and say it's a soap made from jewish fat by the Nazis. Of course they never offered any kind of evidence.
How do they keep getting away with this garbage? Well...the media never verifies the authenticity of holocaust claims, specially when it comes from a survivor.

umslobogus

Postby umslobogus » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:24 pm)

you may wish to respond to the author,

Email,

[email protected]

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:57 pm)

Yes, so called 'holocaust historians' (talk about an oxymoron), have rejected the soap made from Jews tales. This Michael Jacobs is an absolute nutroll.

But what it points to is just another case where 'eyewitnesses' have been shown to be mentally unstable. Not a single has ever told a story which which gives prrof to any of the 'holocaust' claims. Not one. The things they say defy laws of science and rational thought. IOW, the 'holocaust' claims are impossible.

Michael Jacobs is not the only whacko claiming Jewish soap:
"During the last weeks of March (1946), the Romanian press reported an unusual piece of news: in the small Romanian city of Folticini, 20 boxes of soap were buried in the Jewish cemetery with full ceremony and complete funeral rites. This soap had been found recently in a former German army depot. On the boxes were the initials RIF 'pure Jewish fat'. These boxes were destined for the Waffen SS. The wrapping paper revealed with completely cynical objectivity that this soap was manufactured from Jewish bodies.
Surprisingly, the thorough Germans forgot to describe whether the soap was produced from children, girls, men or elderly persons... After 1942, people in the General Gouvernement knew quite well what the RIF meant. The civilized world may not believe the joy with which the Nazis and their women in the General Gouvernement thought of this soap.
In each piece of soap they say a Jew who had been magically put there, and had they been prevented from growing into a second Freud, Ehrlich, or Einstein... The burial of this soap in a Romanian village may be reminiscent of the supernatural. The bewitched suffering contained in this small object of everyday utility shatters the already-hardened human heart of the 20th century.
In the Atomic Age, the return of the darkest witch's cauldron of the Middle Ages may appear ghostly. And yet it is the truth!"

Simon Wiesenthal, Der neue Weg, Vienna, no. 17/18, 1946.

See more on Simon 'Mr. Jewish Soap' Wiesenthal:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2456

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:40 pm)

Hannover wrote:Yes, so called 'holocaust historians' (talk about an oxymoron), have rejected the soap made from Jews tales. This Michael Jacobs is an absolute nutroll.

Don't give 'em any ideas, Hannover. Next thing you know we'll be reading Holohoaxers claiming they baked Jews into delicious chewy German Nutrolls... :wink: :lol:

" The civilized world may not believe the joy with which the Nazis and their women in the General Gouvernement thought of this soap.

Simon Wiesenthal, Der neue Weg, Vienna, no. 17/18, 1946.

I'd like to know exactly how "Ol' Weazy" knows this? Did he secretly have access to the showers where he could observe German women "in the general government" "enjoying" the use of this soap? The ol' horndawg!! :lol: But seriously, how does he know about this "joy" with which not only Nazis but their women too (!) thought of this soap? Which German woman or women "in the general government" exactly did he interview to get this information? Or what intelligence report made note of this rather strange piece of information? The answer is obvious: like so many Holohoaxers he can't help but infuse his ridiculous lies with such anti-German and indeed anti-Gentile hatred, and the amusing thing about it is that the credulity of their lie as a whole IMHO suffers from it.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 am)

I did as umslobogus suggested...wrote to the author of the article quoting Deborah Lipstadt

The fact is that the Nazis never used the bodies of Jews, or for that matter anyone else, for the production of soap. The soap rumor was prevalent both during and after the war. It may have had its origin in the cadaver factory atrocity story that came out of World War I. The letters "RJF" probably stood for the name of the factory that produced the soap. The soap rumor was thoroughly investigated after the war and proved to be untrue.
Deborah Lipstadt
Los Angeles

Lipstadt is on the faculty of UCLA, where she teaches modern Jewish history.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniqu ... -5-02.html

never received a reply..........

I have also read 2 separate articles lately about survivors of Auschwitz being liberated by US soldiers. Unfortunately I don't have the links. Anyone have a reason for this? Why are they changing the country that supposedly liberated them?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:58 am)

Inquisitive says:
The letters "RJF" probably stood for the name of the factory that produced the soap. The soap rumor was thoroughly investigated after the war and proved to be untrue.

There were no such initials RJF, it was RIF. Yet another example of the absurdity of 'eyewitness/survivor' statements.

It meant 'Reichsstelle für Industrielle Fettversorgung' or 'Reich station for industrial fat provisioning.' The Germans rationed fat in WWII.

The Soap

See the contrived documents used at Nuremberg 'proving' soap was made from Jews:
!!! Human Soap - Official Nuremberg Documents !!!
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=676

Yet another example of the Nuremberg fraud.

This is just too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:22 pm)

Perhaps I didn't put it clearly. I didn't say that, Deborah Lipstadt did. That full paragraph is from her.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”