Deleted Post / at Believer cult forum

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:09 pm)

Sailor wrote:I did not make this up.

Actually I consider nickterry as one of the better representatives of the Holocaust believer crowed, together with the "black man" from Finland (Eugene Holman, usenet alt.revisionism).

I don't remember an abusive post from either one.

fge

You must have a short memory. Weren't you on the Phora before?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:54 am)

PotPie wrote:So where has Mr. Terry gone? On the HC Blog, he went on for several days loudly demanding entry, to apparently discuss something very important??

Well yes, Nick Terry appears to be gone. Hi Nick, we know you read us.

Terry nibbled at the edges for a few posts, but obviously realized that he had no chance of getting away with the laughable 'holocaust' storyline here. Here he would be challenged on each of his assertions, which he, nor anyone else, can support with facts. Rather than leaving a path of demolished claims with his name attached, a la the discredited Andrew Mathis and many others, Terry simply ran away.

Of course, Terry's cutting and running spares him little since he still claims to believe in the very things which ended up embarrassing Mathis, Muehlenkamp, SergeyRomanov, and all the 'Holocaust' History Project' shysters.

Terry still has his big chance, but has obviously thrown in the towel. We know why.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 am)

Sailor wrote:I did not make this up.

Actually I consider nickterry as one of the better representatives of the Holocaust believer crowed, together with the "black man" from Finland (Eugene Holman, usenet alt.revisionism).

I don't remember an abusive post from either one.
I came across postings of Eugene Holman some times. And I can not recall that they were anyhow insulting. I remember this, since the norm with Holocaust Believers is to be insulting, daring, distorting. Didn't know that Eugene is black.

The Holocaust defense groups have features of cults that is true. Features that exceed even some church groups. There are also indications for obsessive behaviours and attitudes.

For info on cults there is an interesting source:
http://www.rickross.com/reference/brain ... ing19.html
Warning Signs:
http://www.rickross.com/warningsigns.html
There is even more info on cults on this web site.

nickterry

Postby nickterry » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:23 pm)

Hannover wrote:Well yes, Nick Terry appears to be gone. Hi Nick, we know you read us.

Hi Hannover,
haven't read much at CODOH over the summer, ever since you or another moderator deleted an otherwise perfectly inocuous factual post I tried to make. It gets very tedious waiting for moderators to approve posts; I have to say it takes the edge right off one's desire to have a discussion. So much so I wonder what the point is.

I've taken screenshots, so please don't be childish and try to pretend I never made this post.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:14 pm)

Nick Terry,
We have not deleted an "inocuous post" by you, you are lying.

We did however delete part of the post before this one as it had nothing to do with the 'holocaust' storyline. You seem to have a knack for avoiding discussions when you know you will be called on your points, and when there can be no dodging, subject change, and obfuscation.

You've have every chance to post and debate your position, but you're really looking for excuses to take a pass. We know your game.

Moderator 1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:40 am)

Moderator wrote:We did however delete part of the post before this one as it had nothing to do with the 'holocaust' storyline. You seem to have a knack for avoiding discussions when you know you will be called on your points, and when there can be no dodging, subject change, and obfuscation....
Funny, this is also something I noticed in debates with people that defend or promote the Holocaust. As soon as they realize that they don't get far with an emotional line about poor victims and survivor testimony and the like, they start obfuscating. If that doesn't help they try to be insulting... If they get banned, they scream censorship. Is this a conscous tactic or rather a habit of them, because they don't get very far with logic and hard facts.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:07 pm)

From what I've seen, the Believers are dilettantes who are long on emotionalism and obfuscation and very short on facts and logic. I post very little on this forum because I, too, am at best a dilettante. I am very much aware that the level of expertise at CODOH is out of my league. I have neither the time nor the inclination to make an in depth study of the history of the so-called holocaust. I do, however, appreciate and am grateful for the efforts of others to dispel the myth. If I were a Believer, though, I too would be scrambling to make an exit from this forum by whatever means necessary, preferably by being banned so that I would have an excuse not to return and could furthermore claim 'censorship'. For a Believer, staying away from the CODOH forum is merely sensible. Nobody likes to be humiliated.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:44 pm)

Atigun wrote:From what I've seen, the Believers are dilettantes who are long on emotionalism and obfuscation and very short on facts and logic.

To understand this phenomenon you need to read Propaganda by Edward L Bernays first published in 1928.
Bernays was born in Vienna to Jewish parents & was a nephew of psychoanalyst pioneer Sigmund Freud.
you can download it in .pdf here :
http://www.soilandhealth.org/03sov/0303critic/030332.bernays.propaganda.pdf

Here is some modern day Spin for you, although he was one of the founding fathers of Propaganda or a manipulator of crowd psychology {Herd Mentality), today he is known as the "Father of Public Relations", see how that works? :lol:

If you've no time to read it, here are my observations.

The left side of the brain takes pieces of information, lines them up, and arranges them in a logical order & then draws conclusions.

The right side of the brain sees the "whole Picture" without recognizing or understanding the details & just accepts without question, this is where we get an eye for beauty, art, music, dreams, romantic notions & other mundane crap from.

The Right side of the Brain is where Propaganda in all it's forms is aimed at, it seeks to elicit an emotional response without having the facts get in the way.

Education isn't being "dumbed down" per se, rather it's being replaced with bling & glitz in order to strengthen the Right Side of the Brain

So we think less & react more to visual-emotional stimuli.

This is why Holocaust footage which show Crematorium Ovens in the absence of actual Gas Chambers is still very effective, at this point they've done away with bona fide facts & are tapping into the Right or emotional side of your brain, you're forever expected to associate "oven-cum-gas chambers" with the Holocaust.

With regards to believers or affirmers because imagery has become so effective on them deep down on a subconscious level they expect you to react in the same manner, And when you don't, they are simply unable to comprehend why you can not sympathize with the victims of the "Holocaust"
This is why in just a few moments of Logical debate they become totally frustrated & foul mouthed little shitz, it's also a defensive tactic, staving off embarrassment & going for the top dog position in the mother of all Pissing Competitions.

MarkTurley

Postby MarkTurley » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:28 pm)

the amazing thing with that is that Edward Bernays' cousin, by marriage, was Murray Bernays who pretty much wrote the law book for the IMT at Nuremberg. He invented the idea of the 'Conspiracy or Common Plan' which made the whole trial possible.

small world!

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:32 pm)

MarkTurley wrote:the amazing thing with that is that Edward Bernays' cousin, by marriage, was Murray Bernays who pretty much wrote the law book for the IMT at Nuremberg. He invented the idea of the 'Conspiracy or Common Plan' which made the whole trial possible.

small world!

I caught the same thing when I read the name "Bernays"
Thanks for clearing that up.
Unfortunately for Col. M. Bernays, he never had the chance to implement his plan.
Jackson "stole his thunder" and delegated Bernays to a subordinate role in the prosecution.
Disgusted, Bernays cited illness and returned to America.

An unusual aside to Murray Bernays is the fact that his real name was not "Bernays" according to Robert Conot in his book "Justice at Nuremberg".
It seems Mr. Bernays met and fell in love with Sigmund Freud's niece, Hertha, and when they married in 1917, he took her name instead of she taking his.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:18 pm)

Moderator wrote:Nick Terry,
We have not deleted an "inocuous post" by you, you are lying.

We did however delete part of the post before this one as it had nothing to do with the 'holocaust' storyline.

I have had off-topic posts and even threads deleted from here, and I was also, like all new users, put on moderation when I first began posting. Why is this an issue?

Perhaps we can take him off moderation?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:59 am)

NickTerry is a close associate of the thoroughly debunked (at The CODOH Revisionist Forum) Andrew Mathis, Mathis is the spokesman for the discredited 'holocaust history project'. Mathis was caught sending dozens of rapid-fire spam & hate posts. It now appears Nick Terry is simply looking for an excuse to avoid posting his positions. He made a big deal about registering, registered with no problems, and now whines. Typical.

All registrants are monitored until they show that they will not attempt to trash the place with off topic material a la Andrew Mathis. Mathis was allowed to post freely, unmonitored, but then went berserk. The problem is with them, not our fair guidelines.

Terry is simply lying about his 'deleted' posts, as was said. When Terry is ready, we're ready.

Atigun summed it up well:
From what I've seen, the Believers are dilettantes who are long on emotionalism and obfuscation and very short on facts and logic. I post very little on this forum because I, too, am at best a dilettante. I am very much aware that the level of expertise at CODOH is out of my league. I have neither the time nor the inclination to make an in depth study of the history of the so-called holocaust. I do, however, appreciate and am grateful for the efforts of others to dispel the myth. If I were a Believer, though, I too would be scrambling to make an exit from this forum by whatever means necessary, preferably by being banned so that I would have an excuse not to return and could furthermore claim 'censorship'. For a Believer, staying away from the CODOH forum is merely sensible. Nobody likes to be humiliated.

M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 am)

Moderator wrote:It now appears Nick Terry is simply looking for an excuse to avoid posting his positions. He made a big deal about registering, registered with no problems, and now whines. Typical.

I would agree with you. I initially gave him the benefit of the doubt, however it is abdundantly clear that Mr. Terry simply tucked tail and "bugged out" of here. First it was the I-cant-register nonsense (which I was foolish enough to take seriously and attempt to aid him,) then the throwing-a-tantrum-over-nothing which robbed him of his desire to post here. I would say he never intended to post here to begin with. He made a stink of nothing because he was looking for an out and took it.

That he devotes so much online time in debating amateurs on other forums about the holocaust while avoiding the more knowledgeable such as on this forum speaks for itself. To avoid testing his knowledge with a more well-read crowd speaks volumes about this professional historian. He apparently isn't even willing to keep the limits of debate here to the fields of his own expertise.

Nick Terry is all talk, no action, and I do not expect another post on the H-C Blog from him about this forum again. He has gone silently into that good night.

:lol: :wink:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”