Klooga,Estland.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eistir

Klooga,Estland.

Postby Eistir » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:56 pm)

Hi! Is there any more info about Klooga KZ in Estland.I saw some interesting picture here,but is there anything else?I´m coming from estland,but in estland nobody don´t talk about that,they(jews) don´t want to find themselves in bad situation probably :oops: . So if there any other info about that KZ,please let me know. Thanks.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:10 pm)

Yes.

Klooga was a large German work camp in the vicinity of Tallinn (Reval), Estonia. It was erected in the Summer of 1943 with 3000 Jewish men and the same number of women from the vicinity of Wilna and Kovno. Additionally there were several hundred of POW’s. The men’s and women’s camp were seperated by about 600 m. The camp was guarded by German and Estonian members of the SS. The inmates of the camps worked in three shifts for cement manufacturers, brick yards and construction lumber companies, as well as the erection of fortifications for the Wehrmacht.

As usual the camp survivors maintain, that they starved and were worked to death with only “200-250 g bread, a cup of soup and a limited amount of water”. But it seems hard to believe, that these prisoners could perform hard physical labor without a minimum amount of the required calories.

The important and probably correct allegation of the survivors is, that the camp Klooga was filled with former inmates from the ghettos of Kovno and Wilna. (According to the othodox Holocaust™ story the inmates of these ghettos were all brought to extermination camps and “gassed” there).

The camp Klooga was liberated on September 28, 1944 by the Soviets. They took some pictures of the camps. Apparently the Soviets doctored these pictures somewhat, they seem to be especially posed and staged for the occasion.

For more details on the Klooga picture hanky-panky see:
http://vho.org/VffG/1999/3/Kuras278-283.html
Sowjetische Bildfälschungen. Eine Analyse gestellter sowjetische Fotos aus dem Lager Klooga in Estland (Soviet Photo Forgeries. An analysis of staged Soviet photos of the camp Klooga in Estonia)
Von Jan Kuras. (in German)

:D
fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:12 am)

You gotta love the guys underneath logs with their hats on.

The laughable fake photos look like the ones that True Believer 'Max' flooded this Forum with some time ago.
It really is pathetic just how bad the 'evidence' really is. Debunking the 'holocau$t' as alleged is one of the more simple endeavors any rational person could embark upon.

In order to believe you must want to believe.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Alain

Postby Alain » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:22 am)

These 'photos' also undermine the standard history in that it is commonly alleged that by January 1942 there were no Jews left in Estonia. These either proves that the Wannsee Conference minutes are ridiculously interpreted by the Industry or that, as Mr Hannover has indicated, someone has gotten 'creative' with their new edition of Photoshop.

Alain

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:38 am)

The communist USSR did not have Photoshop, they were more the cut & paste variety, or simply staging the photo and adding a bogus caption.

Please start a separate thread on Wannsee if you would like to discuss it; that would be a welcomed debate at this Forum.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Eistir

Postby Eistir » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:17 pm)

In the beginning of 90-s I was reading an articel about Klooga,there was story of a local woman.She sayd that she was in camp after russians was "liberating" it,she was bringing food for them and she saw there some dead bodys with the german uniforms.Unfortunately I don´t remember the name of that newspaper anymore,in this time I was too young and I didn´t put very much attention on this.Maybe it is better to go and ask from local old people about that,I´m shore that those results doesn´t make Wiesenthal very happy.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”