'Nazis kept meticulous records of mass exterminations'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 1 week ago (Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:30 pm)

Can Manstein kindly give us the date of Jost's letter to him?

I received Archivist Manager U. Jost response to my inquiry 11/27/2006

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 1 decade 1 week ago (Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:54 am)

Thanks for that, Mannstein. In an earlier post about Bad-Arolsen, I asked the question:
Amongst all this meticulous, careful data, one wonders whether a single file anywhere records a death due to cyanide poisoning...?
So I guess that has now been answered!

('As expected, Arolsen 'holocaust' archive to be restricted', May 17th
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4257&highlight=)

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 9 years 11 months ago (Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:22 pm)

Mannstein: maybe I missed it, but I have not seen the full contents of your own message to Arlosen. Can you post the contents here, without giving away your own info of course.

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 9 years 11 months ago (Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:26 pm)

Mannstein: I may have missed it, but I have not seen the text of the original note you sent to Arlosen. Can you point me to this text?

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 9 years 11 months ago (Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:44 pm)

"As a rule, other causes of death were given for inmates..." Since it is alleged that thousands were gassed in a single day, what was the source for these "other causes"? Did the Germans have a list of various fatal diseases and maladies that they chose from? Was it a rotating list that just repeated endlessly? It just seems curious to me that, if faced with a mountain of dead bodies, how one would go about assigning various causes of death on a totally random basis. I'm not presenting this as evidence, it just seems truly odd, even bizarre.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 9 years 11 months ago (Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:29 pm)

Atigun wrote:"As a rule, other causes of death were given for inmates..." Since it is alleged that thousands were gassed in a single day, what was the source for these "other causes"? Did the Germans have a list of various fatal diseases and maladies that they chose from? Was it a rotating list that just repeated endlessly? It just seems curious to me that, if faced with a mountain of dead bodies, how one would go about assigning various causes of death on a totally random basis. I'm not presenting this as evidence, it just seems truly odd, even bizarre.

Its the 'holocaust', a ocean of bizarreness. It reminds me of a story, I can't remember right now where I read it, in which it was said that the Germans in Auschwitz or some such camp, beat to death a Jew then sent him for autopsy to establish the cause of death!

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:51 am)

My original e-mail to Bad Arolsen is shown below. The e-mail address which was used was [email protected]

To whom it may concern:

It has come to my attention that the documents at Bad Arolsen have now been opened to researchers.

Do any forensic documents exist within the Archive which would indicate the cause of prisoners' deaths to have been due to gas poisoning? If such is the case how can one obtain photo copies of the same.

Yours truly,

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 9 years 2 months ago (Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 am)

Mannstein:

This is an important exchange. Is it possible for you to post the full email message you sent, not just the text of the question, and the full email response you received not just the text of the answer, which would include full addresses, dates and so on? I would understand if this would somehow compromise you and you would not want to reveal the full information.

Example:

----- Original Message -----
To: "Bradley Smith" <bsmith>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: CAMBRIDGE U

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”