Stroop Report: A Fraud

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 pm)

Perhaps it might be worth looking up the service records of the deceased?

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:32 am)

How many copies of this book was allegedly produced? Just one, for Himmler? Where did the Allied forces or the Soviets find it after the war?

1061-PS doesn't that mean it was part of the Paris-Storey series of documents? Or is that only documents beginning PS-xxxxx?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:04 pm)

Hi Laurentz,

I read that 3 copies of the book are in existence. One in the US National Archives, but don't remember where I read that.

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:It fits with what the little boy, possibly Tsvi Nussbaum said: it's near the Hotel Polski.

The image that tells 6 million stories. All throughout the US school systems history books this image is displayed to corroborate the 'Holocaust.' I was amazed of the hidden details of this photo, which I found on Irving's site.

Who is the frightened little boy with his hands raised in the air? It is known that he survived the war.

One answer: On May 28, 1982 the New York Times quoted Dr Tsvi C Nussbaum, a physician living in Rockland County in upstate New York, USA, as claiming to be the then seven-year old youngster. He recalled that there had been persistent rumours that the Nazis were planning to exchange Jews for German citizens living abroad. Nussbaum and other Warsaw Jews thereupon emerged from their hiding places and surrendered to the Nazis. Their names were indeed, he said, put on a "Palestine list", and he was sent to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany, from which he was liberated by British troops in 1945. He spent the next eight years in what became the state of Israel, and emigrated to New York as a doctor in 1953. "I remember there was a soldier in front of me," he told the newspaper, recalling the picture, "and he ordered me to raise my hands." After his uncle intervened, he was allowed to rejoin his family.

The discovery that the boy was not liquidated, as had been popularly believed, caused outrage and consternation among holocaust scholars who were convinced, said the New York Times, that "the symbolic power of the picture would be diminished were the boy shown to have survived." These historians had long considered the picture "a sort of sacred document," added the newspaper. Dr Lucjan Dobroszycki, of New York's well-known Yivo Institute of European Jewish History, echoed this, proclaiming that this picture of "the most dramatic event of the holocaust" required "a greater level of responsibility from historians than amost any other." "It is too holy," he added, to let people do with it what they want." Nussbaum was shocked at this unexpected reaction to his survival: "I never realised that everyone puts the entire weight of six million Jews on this photograph," he said. "To me it looked like an incident in which I was involved -- and that was it."

http://fpp.co.uk/History/General/Warsaw ... wPic1.html

Well when the rest of the case collapses under the probing of revisionists, the only safehavens "holocaust scholars" have left are children and emotion.
Last edited by Wahrheit on Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bridgebuilder

Postby bridgebuilder » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:50 pm)

We read :

"The person who made the forgery goes over the top to make it look German, and thus on the second day of the Nuremberg trial we have a gullible Robert Jackson telling the court:
Quote:
I hold a report written with Teutonic devotion to detail, illustrated with photographs to authenticate its almost incredible text, and beautifully bound in leather with the loving care bestowed on a proud work.
"

The adjective "gullible" makes it look as though the American prosecutor actually believed the evidence was genuine and that he was taken in by it. That is to say, that he as an honest man and that his cause was just. Any longterm reader of this forum (or of Irving's book on Nuremberg) will know that Robert Jackson was a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work. The trials were not merely not fair, they were set up so that perjured evidence could be used to deliberately murder innocent people. Jackson, like Stalin's mass-murdering judge Ulrikh of the 1937 purges, was a criminal toad. One hopes that Roosevelt was ignorant of what was going on, but sadly, this is not believable. The trials were not merely a farce, they were a bloody crime perpetrated by some very wicked men and a stain on American honour that endures to this day. Any suggestion that the Allied prosecutors were good and decent people who were "taken in" must be vigorously resisted. They were out and out murderers who acted in full knowledge of what they were doing. It is unpalatable, but it is the very bitter truth.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:23 pm)

Hi Wahreit: That New York Times article should be famous in the revisionist canon. But one angle here, it's that it fits with the Stroop Report being a forgery. The forgers never thought a photo they were including would become the most famous holocaust photo, so that on a world level, someone in it would say "hey, that's me!"

And who is more likely to include a photo in an album that shows a nice little boy scared into putting his hands up by a grown man with a gun:

1) A Jew, or someone commissioned by the Jews, trying to villify the Germans

2) A Nazi General

----------------
Hi Bridgebuilder: Interesting point. As an American I've seen some gullible people though. Particularly in the religious realm which is a topic I don't want to get into. But you may be right.

Roosevelt died just before the war ended.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:32 pm)

Well I am repeating myself here, but if you think it is a fraud surely the most likely way to prove that is if the following people existed or not?

http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/ ... trp002.jpg

For example Unterstmf Otto Denmke of the SS first cavalry, there ought to be easily located records for that unit. Although I wasnt aware that the SS Cavalry was station around Warsaw at that time.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 pm)

jnovitz wrote:Well I am repeating myself here, but if you think it is a fraud surely the most likely way to prove that is if the following people existed or not?

http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/ ... trp002.jpg

For example Unterstmf Otto Denmke of the SS first cavalry, there ought to be easily located records for that unit. Although I wasnt aware that the SS Cavalry was station around Warsaw at that time.

It could be some of these men did actually die and were thrown into the mix for good measure.

The acts claimed in this phoney 'Report' would have been war crimes, if true (stamping out a terrorist outbreak in an occupied city was not). Yet we're supposed to believe that Stroop issued proof of his own war crimes.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:32 am)

Laurentz has asked a very important question regarding
the Stroop report, namely who found this thing, when was
it found and under which circumstances.
So far, my search for an answer to these questions has been
a failure. I used the hoaxter books I could find, plus the Internet,
no luck so far.

If anyone reading this knows something in this regard, please
share with us.

Thanks.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 am)

The Nuremberg Trial opened and the Stroop Report was mentioned in the first 5 minutes of the first day.

At least we know it was known by then, and we get an idea of the importance of it.

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/d ... hap_05.htm

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:40 pm)

jnovitz wrote:Perhaps it might be worth looking up the service records of the deceased?

Pointless, Service Records for serving members of the Wehrmacht are no where near complete.
I had no luck trying to find out details of 3 ancestors who served & or died during the war.

you can try this : German War Graves Commission
http://www.volksbund.de/graebersuche/content_suche.asp

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:05 am)

See related thread about the forger misidentifying the large gun (howitzer) and getting the caliber for the anti-aircraft guns wrong:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4513

Talk about that issue there, not on this thread.

JustTheTruth

Re:

Postby JustTheTruth » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 am)

Hannover wrote:The claim is that Stroop sent captured Jews to 'TII' (Treblinka) for extermination. But why would Stroop transport Jews to Treblinka just to have them killed? If the tale was true it would have been more logical & efficient to execute them locally and save the great expense in fuel, railroad cars, manpower, and time. There was a war on and all resources were in critical demand.

This is just one of the "wonders" of the Holocaust story - whenever the SS were confronted with tasks like extermination, they immediately began acting like The Three Stooges and could not have made a bigger mess of the operation if they tried. Problem is that this is exactly the opposite to the world-wide reputation of the German people. Just another example of the need for the suspension of logic when reviewing the official version of the Holocaust.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”