'On Holocaust Revisionism: Some Basic Arguments and the Political Implications'
This excerpt is a nice example of the absurdity of what the 'holocaust' Industry likes to call their 'convergence of evidence'. I prefer to call it 'garbage in, garbage out.' Have a look, comments invited.
Convergence of Evidence?: Proof of the Holocaust?
Any critique of the traditional view of the Holocaust must incorporate an analysis of the method by which historians attempt to prove it. It is called a 'convergence of evidence' - an ensemble of written documents, eyewitness testimony, photographs, the ruins of the surviving camps themselves, and population demographics that supposedly points to only one conclusion. Namely, the Nazis planned to exterminate all the Jews, gas chambers were used to implement this plan, and approximately 6 000 000 were murdered.
The following examples will illustrate to the reader how questionable 'convergence of evidence' proofs for the traditional view of the Holocaust really are. In their article on the Treblinka Concentration Camp, historian Mark Weber and attorney Andrew Allen collected six pieces of evidence that point to the conclusion that Jews and others were murdered in steam chambers at the site. Let us list each of them.
- According to an 'eyewitness' account received in November 1942 in London from the Warsaw ghetto underground organisation, Jews were supposedly exterminated in death rooms with 'steam coming out of the numerous holes in the pipes'.
- In 1943 The New York Times published more 'eyewitness' testimony regarding the mass murder of Jews in the alleged Treblinka steam chambers. This account provided readers with essential details about the operation of these steam chambers.
- In The Black Book of Polish Jewry, a 1943 work sponsored by an array of respected dignitaries like Albert Einstein and Eleanor Roosevelt, the Treblinka steam story was again given in detail.
- Another book, Lest We Forget, published in New York in 1943 by the World Jewish Congress, describes how Jews were steamed to death and provides a diagram showing the location of the purported boiler room that produced the live steam.
- According to a 1944 'eyewitness' account compiled by the OSS, the principle US intelligence agency, Jews at Treblinka 'were in general killed by steam and not by gas as had been first suspected'.
- In 1945 the Polish government 'conclusively proved' the Germans operated these death chambers. They carried out 'an onsite, physical examination of the steam chambers', which was submitted by the Americans as an 'expert report' to the Nuremberg Tribunal.
Here we have a convergence of evidence from six sources. The eyewitness testimony is substantiated by the onsite, hands-on investigation of the Polish authorities. This convergence of evidence is even better ....because it has an onsite, expert study of the murder weapon itself that 'conclusively proves' the existence of the steam chambers. Therefore, the Germans must have murdered people in steam chambers at Treblinka. Lo and behold, the pitfalls of such a conclusion!
Historians now tell us there were no steam chambers at Treblinka. The convergence of evidence that 'proves' their existence is entirely false. Over the years, the story changed and today it is alleged that Jews and others were murdered with carbon monoxide gas, generated from captured Soviet diesel tank engines......