'Holocaust Remembrance: Behind the Campaign' video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

'Holocaust Remembrance: Behind the Campaign' video

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:38 am)

Informative presentation by the Institute for Historical Review exposing the supremacists who promote the hatemongering "Holocaust" scam.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... emembrance
The IHR states:
Our IHR video presentation, "Holocaust Remembrance: Behind the Campaign," has already been viewed on-line by thousands. A clip has also been shown on the nationally-broadcast Hannity and Colmes television show.

Our "IHR News & Comment" e-mail service continues to grow, attract­ing ever more subscribers who appreciate our thoughtful roundups of news, analysis and commentary. (To subscribe to this free service, drop a line to [email protected])

The IHR is the only history research and publishing center in Amer­ica that boldly and conscientiously identifies the enemies of free­dom and peace, educating the thoughtful public with solidly referenced books, articles, and video and audio recordings.

Factually and forthrightly, we inform the public about the Jewish-Zionist grip on our cultural and political life, the corrosive impact of Holocaust propaganda, myths about the Israel-Palestine conflict, World War II lies, and much more.

to subscribe to IHR news
[email protected]
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:40 pm)

Thanks Goethe, for pointing this out. Yes it is very informative. It states the facts clearly and with no nonsense. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:39 pm)

I disagree with both of the posts above. The video does not state any important facts about the Holocaust "clearly" or "factually" or "forthrightly," at all! The video of Mark Weber, which I actually watched, does NOT dispute, or challenge, or refute the Holocaust myth in any way. It does not even suggest that there could be anything wrong with the myth. Look at it again, folks! Sure, the Jews have enormous influence and use belief in the Holocaust to their advantage in every possible way. Big deal! Is there someone out there who doesn't already know that?

The video is typical Mark Weber pretending to be some kind of (keep those checks coming) "revisionist" when, in reality, he is a half-witted pretender--a nothing. He contributes nothing at all to understanding how we have been duped by false holocaust claims. He admitted on the Hannity and Colmes(?) TV show early this year, after the video was made, that "we do NOT deny the holocaust." So, the holocaust must be true then--right, or wrong? So, Jews were murdered by the millions in gas chambers--right or wrong? Such tricky questions, wow! Spit out some straight answers, Weber--tell us you really believe in the mass gassings. Come clean and out of the closet.

Weber had a really great chance to say something worthwhile to an audience of millions but hid instead behind a mask of "non-denial." How can people at this forum not see Weber for what he truly is? Weber maneuvered himself into position as director of the IHR and almost immediately thereafter destroyed the Journal for Historical Review. With Germar Rudolf unable to publish his superb journal, an IHR journal would have filled an important gap--but a revived IHR journal was never possible with Weber. The IHR used to be the leading revisionist organization in the world and now is a mere feeding trough for Weber. Sure, he needs the money. If it weren't for those naive supporters who haven't yet seen through Weber, he would have to go out and earn a living. Who can possibly miss him? Good riddance!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:33 am)

The alleged internal doings of the IHR are boring, too easily subjected to personal issues, and there are definitely favorable views of Weber.

I think the video serves the useful purpose of exposing (largely with quotes from Jews themselves) what the 'holocaust' and it's phony memorials really are. That being , vulgar displays of judeo-supremacist power.

Weber's site www.ihr.org is loaded with research which debunks the laughable 'gas chamber & 6,000,000'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:08 am)

"Weber's site," as Hannover puts it, is NOT Weber's doing at all. It is the hard work over more than twenty years of many real revisionists from all over the world. Weber merely keeps it on line as a lure for new money. He himself contributes absolutely nothing to holocaust revisionism. But much worse than that, he fastidiously avoids giving any credit or mention of the work of any revisionists or their arguments against the holocaust claims. His favorite reference materials are the statements of jews to the near total exclusion of anything that is ever said by non-Jews. Just read what he actually writes and says and read the newsclippings that he posts every day.

Weber said for millions to hear "we do not deny the holocaust!" Just what do you think he meant by that, Hannover? Does Weber deny gassings? Of course, not! Just ask him. And who was Weber speaking for when he said "we?" If this is too complicated for the Revisionist Forum crowd, then we are in bigger trouble than I imagined. Defending Weber is really stupid! Get your head straightened out.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 am)

Weber is like anyone else entitled to his opinion(s). Personal issues are of no interest to me and I don't see any reason to give the Holocaustians any ammo by hammering on side issues. As long as someone can back up his claims with real evidence, I have no problem with it. If someone presents factual evidence on the internet, then it is a plus for me.

I also don't have problems with people "making money"...

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:13 am)

Mr. Berg, I too am disappointed with the IHR, particularly because they discontinued the Journal for Historical Review. You claim Weber destroyed it, why would he do that? Aren't there other reasons for the IHR to not publish the Journal anymore?

As you point out, Weber was a disappointment during his appearance on the Hannity and Colmes TV show, but the way I see it, this had a lot to do with the bullying tactics used by those creeps who cut him off all the time not allowing Weber to get one sentence out. For example, Weber did a pretty good job debunking Shermer in debate. Did you see that one?

Also there are quite a few articles by Weber at the IHR website which deal critically with the subject of gassings so your claim that he believes in the mass gassings seem unfounded. It would seem to me that when Weber stated "we do not deny the holocaust!", he was referring to the entire package, IOW, that there were concentration camps, Jews were deported, many died, etc. I believe he would have followed that up with an explanation of the particulars Revisionists disagree with but as I said before, he couldn't because Hannity/Colmes would not let him.

I agree with you that lately Weber has contributed little to Revisionism, it's been quite a while since the last Holocaust related paper he wrote. As a historian, I believe he is in a position to do a great deal more to help.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:29 am)

Come on Fritz, calm down, no insults please.

Weber has told me he does not believe in 'the gas chambers & 6,000,000'.

Perhaps his saying 'we do not deny the holocaust' is his way of saying 'we do not say Jews were not put into labor camps, etc.' Some people try to avoid the 'denier' tag by saying such things. If he believed in the alleged homicidal gas chambers I doubt he would be selling books which refute gas chambers, see below, also read:

Debating the Undebatable: The Weber-Shermer Clash
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n1p22_Weber.html

This forum handles all 'holocaust' issues, complicated or not. But what we want to avoid is ad hominems which are destructive to civilized debate.

- Hannover

Just a few of the 'gas chambers' debunking books sold by the IHR http://www.ihr.org/main/books.shtml :

ImageImage
ImageImage

David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:31 am)

Hannover writes.

"Weber has told me he does not believe in 'the gas chambers & 6,000,000'. "

Yes, of course Weber will whisper things like that into someone's ear in the privacy of a small get-together--but he won't say that in public. In the entire debate between himself and Shermer, I am sure he never said anything like that. Let Weber make some clear public statement saying he does NOT believe people were killed in gas chambers, not just in Auschwitz 1 but anywhere in the German-occupied Europe. Let him also say he does NOT believe people were killed in gas vans. Of course, the six million number is NOT true--even Hilberg seemed to recognize that. It is an "exaggeration,"--big deal! So maybe only four million Jews were murdered by the Nazis.

"So how many Jews were murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust, Mr. Weber?"

The Hannity and Colmes Show had no more than the usual bullying one can expect on such shows. The questions they put to Weber were questions every TV host will more than likely ask. "Do you deny the holocaust?"

"Heh, wow--that is such a tough, tricky question! I really wasn't ready for that one."

If you think I am hard on Weber, just listen to Germar Rudolf or Ted O'Keefe or Faurisson or any number of other real revisionists who have actually put their lives on the line on these subjects and who know Weber. When Rudolf was desperate for help from the IHR, he turned to Weber and got next to nothing. And yet, Rudolf produced a vast library of holocaust revisonist works and a superb holocaust revisionist journal while Weber was wrecking the IHR. Weber has also shifted the entire focus of the wrecked IHR away from the holocaust toward American contemporary politics and the middle east. Wow--we really needed another news blog!

Weber is one of a number of characters who just love to perform on air. They push and wheedle themselves to the stage and grab that microphone away from everyone else--but then, the microphone is turned on and they have next to nothing to say. Such a disappointment already!

People who continually hide behind pseudonyms as on this forum are obviously so frightened that they tend, of course, to be impressed by anyone who says anything at all against the myth without a pseudonym. But such minor heroes will not get us very far. The holocaust really is a "hoax" just as Arthur Butz said nearly thirty years ago with the very title of his book. He openly "denied" the hoax, and rightly so.

Holocaust revisionism has advanced quite a bit since then. But Weber is still stuck in basic holocaust revisionism 101. He is a pseudo-revisionist performer for hire with an old bag of show toys. Instead of promoting the work of real holocaust revisionists, myself included, he undermines all of us as he did on Hannity and Colmes for the entire world to see. David Irving is no better.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:08 am)

I have received an email from Weber about this thread and he says he very much appreciates what I have said. Read: agrees.

I think his video is worth watching.

- Hannover

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 am)

OK, so Hannover talks to Weber. That's nice. Why doesn't Weber join in the discussion on this forum? Is he too busy doing something?

Perhaps he can finally give a well thought-out answer to the question that gave him so much trouble before. A straight, simple, non-evasive answer would be so helpful.

"Do you deny the holocaust, Mr. Weber?"

Friedrich Paul Berg

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:52 pm)

Last December, the night I returned from Tehran, I stayed over with a friend in Los Angeles and he showed me a video of the Hannity (does Colmes count?) interview with Weber. Weber appeared to be very uneasy, and did not do well. It was a disappointing performance. It reminded me, uncomfortably, of some of the disappointing peformances I have given.

I am one of those myself who has not wanted to say the Holocaust "never happened," because with media the phrase is consistently exploited to mean that "nothing happened" to the Jews during the Hitlerian administration, which is clearly false. Marques addressed this question very nicely here on the Forum a few weeks (months?) ago. I was so nice that I reprinted it in Smith's Report.

Weber's handling of the IHR over the last ten years can be criticized from many perspectives. I myself am disappointed in it. Those who criticize Weber's handling of the IHR can be criticized for not being willing --- or able --- to find the people, raise the funding, develop the organization, that can do the work that IHR is no longer doing,,or able to do, or willing to do.

Fritz, that includes you. One of the reasons you are unable help create such an organization is demonstrated by how you have addressed the issue of Weber and IHR in this thread. I am not saying that you are saying anything that is false. I am saying that the way you address these issues is so divisive that I do not believe you will ever be able to participate, much less spark, the organization that we all have a sense that we need. You do brilliant, unique, independent work, you have done it for years, for decades, you are one of the major contributors, internationally, to revisionist studies, but you have no idea how to deal publicly with organizational or personal issues that you want to address.

If you believe you do know how to do that, do it. I pray (forgive me) that I am wrong, because I would like to see you --- or someone --- do it.

Meanwhile, I want to say that some time ago I picked up on this Forum the following wording, which I think is recent with you, and which I find just about pefect.

"The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged."

I expect to be doing some work in public over the coming months, and yours is the wording I will use. I can say I beleive the story is a hoax, and then I can explain my answer very quickly with your succeeding two phrases. Believe me, in all the work I did in radio, I never thought to put it this simply, this briefly, and this clearly.

The old IHR is gone. The work that was done before Carto left is available in its entirety (I suppose) to the multitudes. Complaint, and particularly bitter complaint and ad homenem attacks against indivudals for behavior orginating ten years ago and longer, gets us nowhere that I can see. We are each doing our own work as best we can. We all are hoping that someone comes along with the organization and people skills who can start the whole thing all over again. I know I am not the right guy. I do not have the organizational skills, I do not have the energy, I am not a good fund raiser. I do not believe you are the right guy. If only you were.

I think Hannover's Forum, and for the time being CODOHWeb, are probably the best, and best organized venues we are going to have. When Rudolf gets out, when Ernst gets out, the story may turn around. I imagine we could do it now, without either of them, but I do not imagine that we will. Let's just get on with the best work we can do, considering who each of us is, and take what we do as best we can to a mainstream audience.

Resentment --- Nietzche wrote about resentment in an interesting way. I was reading him in the 1950s at my mother's kitchen table in South Central Los Angeles. Half a century ago. I don't really recall what Nietzche said, but I was left with the idea that resentment is rooted in the self-recognized weakness and failure of the one who expresses it. Of course, one can always argue that he is expressing anger, not resentment. But year after year after year?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:33 pm)

Bradley's lengthy comment above is most interesting but raises issues far beyond the reasonable bounds of this thread and what should be included in this p-u-b-l-i-c forum. .

Let's not get diverted too far from the question I raised above about an important public event earlier this year, and NOT from many years ago:

"Do you deny the holocaust, Mr. Weber?"

The IHR video about "Holocaust Remembrance" in which Weber read at length from a prepared text gave absolutely no clue as to what Weber's answer really is.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:41 pm)

Where is Weber? Any sight of him yet? Of course, not!

Within Bradley's comment above, there were some unkind remarks about me which I hesitate to address but must address anyway. In general, Bradley's remarks were as foul as they were uninformed. Bradley was obviously trying to run defense for Weber by attacking me.

Weber's handling of the IHR over the last ten years can be criticized from many perspectives. I myself am disappointed in it. Those who criticize Weber's handling of the IHR can be criticized for not being willing --- or able --- to find the people, raise the funding, develop the organization, that can do the work that IHR is no longer doing,,or able to do, or willing to do.

Fritz, that includes you. One of the reasons you are unable [to] help create such an organization is demonstrated by how you have addressed the issue of Weber and IHR in this thread. I am not saying that you are saying anything that is false. I am saying that the way you address these issues is so divisive that I do not believe you will ever be able to participate, much less spark, the organization that we all have a sense that we need. You do brilliant, unique, independent work, you have done it for years, for decades, you are one of the major contributors, internationally, to revisionist studies, but you have no idea how to deal publicly with organizational or personal issues that you want to address.

If you believe you do know how to do that, do it. I pray (forgive me) that I am wrong, because I would like to see you --- or someone --- do it.

Please note the highlighted portions of Bradley's text as well as the words I have underlined. According to Bradley, I am not only unable to "create" the necessary organization; I am not even able to "help" create such an organization. I am not only unable to "spark" the necessary organization; I am not even able to "participate" in the organization. That sounds a bit extreme and even divisive. My simple answer is that I have been "helping" and "participating" for more than twenty years. Has Bradley gone out of his mind?

Bradley goes on to say I "have no idea how to deal publicly with organizational or personal issues that you want to address." Well, I do have this rather wild idea that if you want to "refute" something, you don't begin your website or public statement by saying that you "do not deny" that very thing. You sort of undermine your position when you do that. Am I losing anyone here? One should read Weber very carefully. He is far more clever and cunning in his writing than I could ever be. More on that later.

As to "finding" the right people, we actually had at least one very competent, dedicated person in place at the IHR who was effectively pushed out by Weber. That person was Ted O'Keefe. Another person who could have easily replaced Weber is Germar Rudolf. He was and still is more than willing to take Weber's job and would do a vastly better job than Weber ever has. And lastly, as to "funding," I have done far more than my share.

Friedrich Paul Berg

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:36 pm)

Fritz: with regard to "unkind remarks:" that is the issue I tried to address in your post re Weber. Looks like I didn't do it very well.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”