Add Mark Weber to your boycott!!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:17 pm)

I agree with Brecker that it is the same among Jews as it is among Germans and Americans: among Jews committed or not committed to Zionism, men do the stealing and killing, sometimes in the name of an ideology, sometmes not. But it is not ideology that kills. Men kill. We only have to note how many have been killed in the name of democracy by "democrats."

With re to Fritz's post: yes, the last issue of SR went out without any third-party proofing, and was poorly formatted. I confessed to these sins in the cover letter that went out with it, and explained why that was so.

I'm open to any suggestion you have toward improving SR. I can only do so much.

With regard to broad generalizations about mankind, reply in an adult way to one or two of those I have already made and you think are foolish. I'll do my best to respond to you in a way that is neither thin-skinned or ill-mannered.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:47 pm)

Why waste energy on this issue is a recurring thought I have. We ought to spend our energy and our valuable time to research the broad claims made about and in regards to the so called "holocaust" - not quibble about something meaningless as this.

Let Mark Weber do whatever pleases him. I know exactly the feelings of our Friedrich - how much more efficient it would be to have a Germar Rudolf leading the ship, can you imagine that?

It almost seems as if production has stopped with the arrest of one man. My mind spins when I think of the achievements done by Germar. So in any case, lets not waste our time on the Mark Weber's of our world, lets instead be productive and positive - chisel away at the remaining lies of the drama which is the "holocaust" until such time that only the truth is left.

:!:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:50 pm)

Agreed.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:12 pm)

Haldan is right on the mark.

However, there might might be some value in having a kind of small revisionist conference again--but without jerks like Irving and Weber.

Let Irving and Weber do whatever pleases them. We ought to know by now that it has nothing to do with holocaust revisionism. They are both shameless frauds and con-artists. If we haven't got the brains to recognize that as a group, we might as well simply wait until Rudolf gets out of jail. Do your individual research, writing and websiting, as I do--and hope for better days.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:39 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Haldan is right on the mark.

However, there might might be some value in having a kind of small revisionist conference again ...

Amen to that! A CODOH Revisionist Forum inspired conference would be invaluable.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 pm)

My take on the subject: Mark Weber's numerous writings are among the best ever on the subject of "Holocaust" revisionism; the IHR site is a permanent source of precious ammunition; and I find it easy to be ambushed on the air by the experienced likes of Hannity & Colmes, particularly when you're not the one in control of your mike.

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:38 pm)

A couple posts appear to be missing here.
The content of my last post was one word: "Agreed."

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:38 pm)

Hannover wrote:Amen to that! A CODOH Revisionist Forum inspired conference would be invaluable.

One made available to view over the internet would greatly help spread and clarify the revisionist word, and inject hope into the Revisionist community.

The "One Third of the Holocaust" and "The Gran Taboo" videos' popularity, and the growth of other revisionist You Tube files, show that there is a market for revisionist videos on the net.

It's simple to do as well.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:00 pm)

BradleySmith wrote:A couple posts appear to be missing here.
The content of my last post was one word: "Agreed."

Bradley,
I just deleted a couple of pissing contest posts by Berg and yourself, but this was after you posted the quote above.
There were no posts deleted at that time, the "agreed" is still there.

So, Berg & Smith, relax.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 am)

ASMarques said he finds "it easy to be ambushed on the air by the experienced likes of Hannity & Colmes, particularly when you're not the one in control of your mike."

What follows is a carefully prepared position statement by Weber about the "Holocaust issue" as he puts it. This is from the IHR's own website on a page entitled: "About Us." There was absolutely NO ambushing here by anyone.

The Holocaust Issue

Since its founding, IHR books, articles and conference speakers have dealt with a broad range of historical topics. But probably the best-known and most controversial aspect of its work has been its treatment of the Holocaust issue.

The IHR is sometimes mischaracterized as a “Holocaust denial” organization. This smear is completely at variance with the facts. The Institute does not “deny the Holocaust.” Every responsible scholar of twentieth century history acknowledges the great catastrophe that befell European Jewry during World War II.

All the same, the IHR has published detailed books and numerous probing essays that call into question aspects of the orthodox Holocaust extermination story, and highlight specific Holocaust exaggerations and falsehoods. IHR publications have devoted considerable attention to this issue because it plays an enormously significant role in the cultural and political life of America and much of the world. As a number of Jewish scholars have acknowledged, the “Holocaust” campaign is a major weapon in the Jewish-Zionist arsenal. It is used to justify otherwise unjustifiable Israeli policies, and to extort enormous sums of money, especially from European countries and companies.

In some countries – including France, Germany, Austria and Israel – it is a crime to dispute the official or orthodox view of “the Holocaust.” Many persons who have challenged the official view of this chapter of history have been imprisoned, fined and forced into exile.

Does that statement sound likes its from someone who represents the views of holocaust revisionists? It certainly doesn't represent my views. Have revisonists merely been "q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n-i-n-g" and "h-i-g-h-l-i-g-h-t-i-n-g" some exaggerations about the holocaust?

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:55 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:ASMarques said he finds "it easy to be ambushed on the air by the experienced likes of Hannity & Colmes, particularly when you're not the one in control of your mike."
What follows is a carefully prepared position statement by Weber about the "Holocaust issue" as he puts it. This is from the IHR's own website on a page entitled: "About Us." There was absolutely NO ambushing here by anyone.

I didn't mean specifically the way Weber referred to the "Holocaust" concept. We all know there is an old discussion on the best tactics concerning the use of the word, in order to reach the general public.

Some think it good politics to concede the use of the word as if it meant simply "persecution entailing a large degree of suffering," because it will make the speaker sound more sympathetic and compassionate. Others -- myself included -- think that's true to a certain degree, but it's also counter-productive because it loses the focus on the objective facts being debated and makes the speaker sound more interested in nit-picking than in the general truth of the (vague) matter.

So I wouldn’t agree with Weber on the specific use of the "Holocaust" word, even though in the context of the set of pamplets you refer to, that's a very minor defect (the pamplets are quite short and to the point and it's difficult to miss the main points; I find those IHR pamplets one of the most effective eye-openers I have ever used).

But I didn't mean any of this. I was thinking about the short interview in its entirety and the way the Hanity & Colmes duo treated Weber. I mean, it's nearly impossible to come across to the audience in an effective way if you're systematically shouted down at the same time some hostile invited guy is joining the chorus in a different screen frame etc.. Everyone who has seen H & C at work on someone they don't like will understand this. That's what I meant by "being ambushed": Weber tried to come across as a moderate proponent of "Holocaust" revisionism, but he never even had a chance. I doubt F. P. Berg would have managed much better. I certainly wouldn't. I mean, if you find yourself silenced every half-sentence you say, with two professional news-thugs and hostile guests doing an hatchet job on you, how can you possibly respond to that, other than by getting up and leaving?

And would that have been a good idea? At least the way it went made it obvious that Weber was being silenced and never given a chance to complete a sentence, by a duo that resonates badly with all the viewers tired of Faux-News...

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:07 am)

I gotta agree with Friedrich, something stinks here. That 'smear' was a smear against me. Weber says: 'The IHR is sometimes mischaracterized as a "Holocaust denial" organization'. But the institute is full of stuff casting doubt on the whole story. So whats Weber on about? 'holocaust lite', milking the holohoax cow. Leaving a million options open to debate. Hey, this could go on forever. My guess is theres money in it. Is it tough getting cash if you are 'mischaracterized'? Weber needs to explain.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:28 am)

Hannover wrote:
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Haldan is right on the mark.

However, there might might be some value in having a kind of small revisionist conference again ...

Amen to that! A CODOH Revisionist Forum inspired conference would be invaluable.

- Hannover

The conference is a good idea and could actually be held either live or prerecorded online.
Check this out.

http://www.live365.com/broadcast/

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:23 am)

Kiwichap is on target:
So whats Weber on about? 'holocaust lite', milking the holohoax cow. Leaving a million options open to debate. Hey, this could go on forever. My guess is theres money in it. Is it tough getting cash if you are 'mischaracterized'? Weber needs to explain

Mark Weber is definitely milking the holocaust cow just as Irving has for years and, no doubt, will continue to do. There is money in it for some people, especially Weber. Not a lot--but enough to keep Weber from having to do any kind of real work or research. I have known Weber for more than twenty-five years and I know his duplicity all too well. As a director of what was, until his directorship, the leading holocaust revisionist organization in the world with an important journal, he has proven to be a disaster. But the reasons why are, I think, that he was never serious about holocaust revisionism to begin with--and his statements about "denial" prove it. Irving has never been very serious about holocaust revisionism either.

Let Weber explain himself, by all means. Why doesn't he ever appear on this forum? Is it beneath him somehow? No doubt, he wants people to believe that he is somehow above and far beyond debates with ordinary people. I know perfectly well that serious discussions with him about his views will expose him for what he truly is. In the past, when I had such discussions with him I was stunned. He is not one of us.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:56 pm)

One thing I got to say though (echoing Marques' post) is Weber's essay on the Nuremberg Trials is very good. It's the best Nuremberg essay on the web.

I'm not sure how long ago it was written. There's no way to tell from the IHR site. But his commentary on Hans Frank and "christian repentance" is brilliant. It gave me an insight into the holocaust myth that stayed with me.

But having said that, look in the past year what Bradley Smith and Fritz Berg have done:

Bradley Smith put out a film trailer, and presented it to an audience, in person in a foreign country. That is huge. He had a discussion with students in person about the film. HUGE.

Fritz Berg found CO toxicity evidence that would have likely never been uncovered had he not done it. First off: he found a paper discussing a CO suicide tape recording. Then he found a medical book which showed the red-skin-tone aspect of CO poisoning and compared it to accounts which say that the skin was blue. This is in the last year.

Bradley and Fritz have both done great work in the past year.

And if Weber hasn't done anything like that in the past year, at least the IHR site is there and running every time I go to it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”