I just wanted to point this inconsistency out, I don't know if I'm asking a question or making a point anymore, it's all just bending my head around.
Here we have Erich Von Dem Bach-Zelewski's witness statement from the Eichmann trial, Bach-Zelewski also states that he is reading from his personal Diary Entries :
I can remember a shooting of twenty or thirty people. I can
see from my diary that this must have been on 17 August
1941. The manager of an SS estate had previously been shot
north of Minsk. Subsequently, Operations Unit B under Nebe
arrested two women and a number of men, some in uniform and
others in civilian clothing. In my opinion, they were
partisans. As far as I remember, they included Jews, too -
two or three of them. I see now in my diary that the
manager of the SS estate was SS Untersturmfuehrer Krause.
He had been killed on 31 July 1941.
The people captured by the Nebe Operations Unit were brought
before a field court martial. They were sentenced to death.
I do not know who sat in the court martial. Himmler himself
was present at the executions. Obergruppenfuehrer Wolff and
I were also present. He had accompanied Himmler from
Baranovichi to Minsk. Himmler was very pale during the
executions. I think that watching it made him feel sick.
The executions were carried out by shooting with carbines.
I myself was constantly remonstrating with Himmler about
Source : http://www.nizkor.org
So far we have a Assassination of an SS Officer on 31 July '41 which resulted in an Anti-Partisan Operation on the 17th August '41which netted 20-30 Partisans, which were subject to a Field Court Martial however much of a Kangaroo Court that actually was, in attendance we also have Himmler & Wolff, Nebe isn't Specifically mentioned, only that Operations Unit B under his command was involved in the arrest & they bought the suspects before the courts martial & Bach-Zelewski can't recall who sat on the Courts Martial & finally Himmler became pale as a result of the Executions & Bach-Zelewski's last statement alludes to the fact that the court martial was probably more of a farce than a trial, or that he was merely trying to absolve himself of any responsibility. (more likely)
Enter the Official Holocaust Narrative
If you do a search on the net using the key words "Himmler Minsk" the first 5 hits are going to be from Official Holocaust Projects or Museums, however the story takes a dramatic turn :
1. the date is often given as the 15th August (2 days before Zelewski's Diary Entry)
2. 20 to 30 Partisans become 100 or 120 Jews (depending on website)
3. The Execution is held at the request of Himmler & nothing to do with Partisans
4. No Courts Martial mentioned
5. Himmler still becomes ill at the site of the Executions.
6. Bach-Zelewski's "remonstrations" over "unjustified Executions" changes to finding a solution for a more Humane Execution Method to spare the pain the German Soldiers suffer as a result, that he had watched the execution of "only" 100. Daily, the men of the Einsatzgruppe were shooting thousands. The strain was too great "telling him that the firing squad were now ruined for life, that they were destined to become either nervous wrecks or ruffians"
7. Himmler then asks Nebe to consider alternative killing methods less stressful than shooting. Nebe at first tries Dynamite with less than perfect results, from Himmler’s visit, the idea of using poison gas arises.
I think I've covered everything., Just done a re-edit of the link, it was so long it fouled the page, just look under Eichmann Transcripts on the Nizkor website for Bach-Zelewski's testimony