proving Treblinka hair invoice is a fraud

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:51 am)

Bol'shoe spasibo, "Novy Mir," for the link to the Pediculosis Society's article! The question still remains: Did the camp SS know this at that time? AFAIK they concentrated on body lice and therefore disinfested the prisoners' clothing on arrival (and also later on from time to time). Another clue to this is that, at Auschwitz, prisoners reported that they used clothing prepared with body lice as a "biological weapon" against fellow prisoners, such as kapos or Gestapo informers, who they wanted to get rid off. I am, however, reluctant to take this at face value, though it sounds reasonable. At least it shows that the idea was widespread that _body lice_ were the carriers of spotted fever.

But maybe the SS also feared head lice as vectors of diseases. In the letter dated August 6, 1942, from the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltunghauptamt to all concentration camps regarding the use of cut hair, Office Group Head Pohl (not Himmler, as I erroneously remembered - please accept my excuse - mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!) orders that "the hair of women prisoners has to be stored _after disinfestation_" (emphasis mine).

I do know that "Hannover," quoting C.W. Porter, says the above mentioned letter is "forged." I cannot agree with this opinion. Porter only shows that he hasn't the faintest idea of how official correspondence in SS bureaucracy originated and was distributed. If somebody had forged this letter, it must have been someone with a profound knowledge of the structure of the SS-WVHA in the beginning of August, 1942, and the subtleties of its correspondence.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 am)

joachim neander drops the ball again, he said:
But maybe the SS also feared head lice as vectors of diseases. In the letter dated August 6, 1942, from the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltunghauptamt to all concentration camps regarding the use of cut hair, Office Group Head Pohl (not Himmler, as I erroneously remembered - please accept my excuse ...

I do know that "Hannover," quoting C.W. Porter, says the above mentioned letter is "forged." I cannot agree with this opinion. Porter only shows that he hasn't the faintest idea of how official correspondence in SS bureaucracy originated and was distributed. If somebody had forged this letter, it must have been someone with a profound knowledge of the structure of the SS-WVHA in the beginning of August, 1942, and the subtleties of its correspondence.

Neander went from claiming that the hair was not cut for hygienic reasons to now saying, well, "But maybe the SS also feared head lice as vectors of diseases", well duh, talk about an understatement.

Then he again refers to a "letter dated August 6, 1942, from the SS-Wirtschafts-Verwaltunghauptamt" that he cannot produce, as I have shown in a previous post.

Neander fails to address the specifics of Porter's analysis, which does indeed show a detailed understanding of German documents.

Just saying so doesn't make it so, Neander.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:49 pm)

Shady Russian docs again huh? But is there a point here? It's acknowledged everyone had their hair cut. It happens in every prison today. Some hair salons buy hair, the longer the better. So what if the Germans tried to do something useful with the cut hair? Good luck to them. I myself would have burnt the lot, what with the typhus lice lurking about.

It seems to me a lot of holocausters have given up the hoax claim in the face of overwhelming common sense, science and other self-evident criteria. They will not go near the alledged gas-chambers or mass graves. They have had their tongues & ears burned too many times. Their strategey now is to continue to demonise the Germans, with ridiculous claims of stuffed mattresses. Who cares if the Germans stuffed mattress's with Jewish hair swept up off the barbers floor? Jews should be thankful it wasn't them stuffed in the mattress, although I think the Germans may have found that mattress a bit lumpy. Ya can't build a holocaust on a hair-cut or a stuffed mattress, no matter how hard you try.

It is common knowledge Jews have been ostracised throughout the centuries for their bad behaviour. It seems to me they are always desperate to clean up their image as 'the boys on the bottom rung'. If they can only push another people lower down the ladder. They have tried beyond imagination to place the Germans on the bottom rung, hated and despised by all. They hope the world will see the Germans as the world has long seen them, then their stigma will disappear. Fortunately its not working, because their strategy is the same old same old. Lies, deceit and corruption. This strategy will always assure them a position on the bottom rung.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:58 am)

communist Nuremberg document, 'USSR 51' as posted by Hannover to refute joachim neander

Oranienburg, 6 August 1942

SS Economic and Administrative Office
Office group D – Concentration camps
D II 283 Na/Uag. Tgb [journal number] 112 geh. [secret]
Copy no 13 Regarding: Utilization of cut hair

SS-Obergruppenführer Pohl therefore agrees that, by way of experiment at first, the hair of male inmates should only be cut when it reaches a length of at least 20 mm. To prevent facilitating escape as a result of allowing the hair to grow, the inmates should be marked in the following manner, where the commandants consider it necessary: that [dass] a strip should be cut through the hair by means of a narrow clipper.

Can any Holocauster provide a single photo of an alleged camp inmate with this "inverted Mohawk" hair cut, what would you call that anyway a "Wohawk"??

joachim neander wrote:("Kleiderläuse" in German - my dictionaries don't give me the English word)

for future reference, "Kleiderläuse", in English is "Clothing Lice"
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:51 pm)

Neander makes some interesting points on another fourm that I will cut and paste here

The problem not solved until today, however, is, What was really done with the hair? And when, and where? We have eyewitness accounts only about collecting, drying, and cleaning the hair, and we have a few documents that unequivocally speak of shipping the hair to some place. Nothing more. Everything else is conjectured, maybe plausible (depending on one's point of view at Nazi corpse exploitation in general), but not watertight proven, even if it is/was told by a survivor (who, by closer inspection, could have had his "knowledge" only from hearsay) or written somewhere.

We have - until today - no witness who personally participated in processing the victims' hair, we do - until today - not know, how human hair can be processed for the purposes referred to in the literature at all, and we do not have human hair artifacts, except the piece of "haircloth fabric," which can be seen as an exhibit at the Auschwitz museum. It is possible that this object was made from victims' hair and that it was made in wartime by the Germans, but the fact that it was found after the war in an abandoned factory alone is no proof. The intended use of this object is also unclear.

Mr Neander, ideally I would like to respond on the forum on which you posted it, unfortunately Nick Terry, who is free to post here, has placed me under an unofficial permanent ban on that site.

The point you make is very good, I just question your interpretation. You are based, at least sometimes, in Krakow I believe. And so would have had ample opportunity to observe the "horse hair" cloth.

It is not actual horse hair cloth, because the horse hair in such cloth is woven into the fabric in one direction only. In this case we have normal cloth of either cotton or linen where human hair has been haphazardly been thrown in higgeddy-piggeldy. Human hair makes up only about 5% of the fibre in this cloth and its difficult to see that the addition of the human hair has done anything but reduce the useability of this fabric.

Surely it is not improbable, given what we know of communist ethics in regards propaganda, that this roll of cloth was specially prepared by the Soviets using nothing more technical that throwing in a few handfuls of human hair while normal thread was being turned into cloth. It would certainly give the very odd appearance.

I have a rather blurry close up that I will post when I return home in a week or so.

Once one concedes that the Soviets might fake a roll of cloth, it doesnt seem a big jump to conclude that they might do a handful of invoices to perpetuate their corpse factory greulpropaganda.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:05 pm)

He also writes twice, "until today" which would appear that he is going to give us a use for the human, but alas no explanation is givin.

Coder62.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:10 pm)

I expect that is due to English not being his native language. "Up to now" is probably what he meant.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:47 pm)

Thanks, jnovitz, for "language polishing"!

Well, I've seen this piece of haircloth at the museum, but it is exhibited behind glass, and, btw, I am not an expert in textile manufacturing. So from pure seeing something through a plate of glass I cannot gauge it. I also do not have, as already mentioned, the faintest idea to which purpose it was intended to serve (if made by the Germans in wartime).

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:29 pm)

joachim neander wrote:Thanks, jnovitz, for "language polishing"!

Well, I've seen this piece of haircloth at the museum, but it is exhibited behind glass, and, btw, I am not an expert in textile manufacturing. So from pure seeing something through a plate of glass I cannot gauge it. I also do not have, as already mentioned, the faintest idea to which purpose it was intended to serve (if made by the Germans in wartime).

Highly unlikely that it was made by the Germans however its purpose as previously stated was most likely to further villify the Nazis as wanted to use every part of the corpse, it was however a minor part of the story, but even the minor parts as we have come to learn, have a part to play.

Coder62.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:35 pm)

Is it any wonder that this 'hair document" came under scrutiny, those special victims have cried wolf far too many times (for me at least), so rather than reinforcing the "Holocaust" I'm left with no choice but to question everything!.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm)

There's no question that hair-cutting was one of the measures taken to keep the lice/typhus problem under control. According to Pressac and Van Pelt, the typhus epidemic that began in the summer of '42 at Auschwitz-Birkenau (coincidentally when the 'mass-gassings' began) was brought in by civilian workers from the vicinity and not inmates within the camp. Due to this, like I said before, why would someone present a hair-sales invoice as proof of exterminations, unless they were trying to misrepresent the purpose of hair-shaving? Head shaving is just simply irrelevant.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”