David Cole and Bradley Smith on Phil Donahue show video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Holycaust

David Cole and Bradley Smith on Phil Donahue show video

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:14 am)

Hi all, I'm new on the forum. I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the video of David Cole and Bradley Smith on the Phil Donahue show 1994. I have seen a short clip of it but I was wondering if anyone has the entire show that they might be able to share. I've looked for it on all the torrent sites but the torrents for it are all long dead. Maybe if someone has it they might be able to upload it on youtube or somewhere else.

Cheers ;)

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 pm)

I remember seeing this show, and it was one of my first exposures to the idea that there are people out there who honestly don't believe the establishment's Holocaust story. I'd known there were people who said it didn't happen, however at the time I believed the establishment's lie that these people were all racists, fools, fanatics and Neo-Nazis. Yet here was this very intelligent young Jewish scholar who certainly didn't appear to be any of those things, and yet here he was arguing against the Holocaust story. One thing I remember thinking at the time is how odd it was how Donahue was acting. He wouldn't let Cole complete a thought without interrupting him, to the point of greatly detracting from the show. I remember thinking "Thats weird. Why have him on the show if you're not going to let him speak?" Finally, if I recall correctly, Cole became exasperated and humorously asked Donahue in a biting retort if this is how he treated Marlo Thomas, and Donahue seized on that and quickly went to commercial. When the show came back, Cole's seat was empty, and Donahue explained that David was no longer on the show. I don't remember Bradley, or anyone else that was on the show for that matter, but I remember David. Looking back on it, its clear that Donahue had gotten nervous about his guest, as David was clearly very intelligent and articulate, and that he knew his facts; in short, he could not be written off as a racist, fool, fanatic or a neo-nazi. Donahue probably feared the ramifications to his career such a show could have among his Jewish media bosses, so he worked to block and interfere with Cole's arguements by literally interrupting him and obfuscating as much as he could. Donahue was a classic white-liberal coward, so this interpretation makes sense. Then with the comment about Marlo Donahue had his oppurtunity and had David removed from the show.

I'd like to definitely get ahold of a video of that show, as well. I'm sure its out there somewhere. Good luck with your search, and let us know if you find one. And welcome to the boards Holycaust!!
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:28 pm)

I ran into the same problem looking for the Cole appearance on Donahue. That torrent has been dead forever.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:36 pm)

The short clip of the show I saw can be seen here:

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_323976_David_Cole_on_the_Phil_Donaue_Show_early_1994_.htm

You'll love the way Donahue escapes being caught out by Cole misrepresenting footage of the Dachau 'gas chamber' and Michael Shermer backing Donahue up saying it "doesn't matter" whether or not this 'gas chamber' was ever used to kill anyone.

Typical holocaustians...the details don't matter, just the overall picture. Start picking at the details and the house of cards collapses.

Cheers ;)

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:14 am)

I have to see that video in its entirety!
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 pm)

Im currently downloading the torrent which is over 300Mb which should mean its the whole show, however it has no seeders so I doubt it will download anytime soon, but for the mean time I will still keep it going.

Coder62.

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:26 pm)

We are in the process of digitalizing the full original video of this broadcast now. If my guy gets on his horse, we could have it maybe in a week or so.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:21 am)

BradleySmith wrote:We are in the process of digitalizing the full original video of this broadcast now. If my guy gets on his horse, we could have it maybe in a week or so.
... It would be good, if those Videos could be added to youtube as well. I'm struggling to download that Video from Vidlink.... Youtube works for me.

Here is something that I found at youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSo1Dh4kE2U

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:32 am)

Holycaust wrote:Typical holocaustians...the details don't matter, just the overall picture.

Its a common fall-back position I have encountered in debates. If the details cannot be defended, even if those indefensible details are widely cited as evidence, back off from them and declare that they don't matter anyway. Of course, if they didn't matter they wouldn't be used.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:14 pm)

BradleySmith wrote:We are in the process of digitalizing the full original video of this broadcast now. If my guy gets on his horse, we could have it maybe in a week or so.

Where will this be available to download?

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:42 am)

I think so. There are copyright issues, and then too we may do some work with the material. Some voice overs. Not certain yet. There's been an on-going delay, etc., etc., etc.

sakula

Postby sakula » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am)

This appears to be seeding now as a torrent. At least for me. According to my eta, it will be on my disk in about ten hours, then I will try and post it somewhere.'

sakula

sakula

Postby sakula » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:56 pm)

If one of the longtimers here can pm me, and give me a place to put the video, well that would be great. :)

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm)

You got PM. :wink:

sakula

Postby sakula » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:30 pm)

You got video. 8)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”