David Cole and Bradley Smith on Phil Donahue show video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Coder62
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 pm)

sakula wrote:You got video. 8)


Can we get video? :cry:

User avatar
sakula
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Location: Earth

Postby sakula » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:00 pm)

check your pm coder62

User avatar
Coder62
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:52 am)

sakula wrote:check your pm coder62


Thanks but unfortunatly I cannot send private messages back, apparntly the admin is stopping me?
Either way the quicker it can get to me the better so please let me know when its all uploaded to a website so I can view!

Thanks.

Coder62.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1670
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:01 pm)

Coder62 wrote:
sakula wrote:check your pm coder62


Thanks but unfortunatly I cannot send private messages back, apparntly the admin is stopping me?
Either way the quicker it can get to me the better so please let me know when its all uploaded to a website so I can view!

Thanks.

Coder62.

The default is for the PM feature to be off. I have activated it for you.
M1.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Holycaust
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:49 pm)

sakula wrote:You got video. 8)


Can I please have the link to the place where I can download the video?

Can the moderator please enable me to send and recieve private messages?

Cheers ;)

User avatar
Holycaust
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:15 am)

I got the video now. I have put it into 5 parts and posted it on youtube for everyone to watch. The link for the first part is below and you can find the other parts from there.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=m7S8zDDzPNI

I think the value of this video is in raising awareness of holocaust revisionism. Most of the show is just an attack on Mr. Smith and Mr. Cole using some pretty cheap methods. Cole does get to present some of his arguments but these are quickly dismissed. The latter half of the show is pretty much just an emotional appeal as an auschwitz survivor is brought on to tell her story.

It would be good if a discussion on the video could be continued in this thread once everyone has watched it if anyone has any further comments to make on it.

Cheers ;)

User avatar
Coder62
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:24 am)

Interesting, just as seems to always happen when you start asking questions to a Holocaust, "survivor" you get wierd answers:

See: Donahue Show: Bradley Smith & David Cole (4of5) 6:01

Has anyone got any order forms for Nazi brain washing injections?

Its a shame really that David Cole left, he was the only one who was willing to interupt the speakers to ask his own questions and to point out inconsistences.
Unfortuantly the show turned into a shamble of men and women yelling random questions at Sherman and then Phil claiming and the audience claiming he isnt answering the questions.

It would be good to get another Holocaust expert revisionist to go onto a tv show much like that but instead state the facts and not allow him or herself to get bogged down by stupid claims.

Coder62.

User avatar
Webmaster
Administration
Administration
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:58 pm
Contact:

Postby Webmaster » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:44 am)

Sakula uploaded the video and I converted it to Windows Media Player. So now you can view it here:
http://www.codoh.com/video/David_and_Bradley.wmv
or
http://www.codoh.com/video/David_and_Bradley.wmv

[EDIT Uploaded a new and better copy]
Webmaster
Last edited by Webmaster on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sakula
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Location: Earth

Postby sakula » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:15 am)

Hi, I can't get over how, near the end, the hysterical german sounding lady called in, screaming about what she saw them doing to the jews with her own eyes.... making soap and lampshades..(right after sherman said that story was false) she also saw mengele with her own eyes... the same with the lady on the show, .... ooooooo.... there was mengele.... etc... it seems everyone saw mengele..

And I think it is significant when Bradley says that the soap and lampshade story was lie... and sherman says 'no, it was a 'mistake'. No no.. I say, it was a deliberate lie.

The people on the show just stick to the legend like white on rice. Such as the chimneys constantly spewing 'fire' ...

decent show, except Donahue is a pussy, and also the few audience shots while our boys were talking showed some very skeptical faces imo..

User avatar
Holycaust
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:52 am)

Coder62 wrote:Its a shame really that David Cole left, he was the only one who was willing to interupt the speakers to ask his own questions and to point out inconsistences.


I found the following link on the Zundelsite:

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1998/zg9802/980207.html

It's a Zgram by Ingrid Rimland where she talks about this show and mentions why David walked off the set. According to Rimland something was said during a commercial break which was not later aired which caused Cole to get up and leave. Rimland doesn't say (doesn't know herself?) what exactly was said but it is clear that Cole left angry.

Coder62 wrote:It would be good to get another Holocaust expert revisionist to go onto a tv show much like that but instead state the facts and not allow him or herself to get bogged down by stupid claims.


I don't think revisionism could ever have much success on these type of shows. There's just not enough time allotted to discuss anything in any great detail (something which the subject demands), the hosts are always hostile and dismissive, the audience is always a distraction from the points being discussed...it's just not a suitable medium for good debate. It's a circus act.

Stupid claims and emotionally charged situations are what these shows thrive on. There is after all an expectation that a talk show is going to deliver a certain ammount of entertainment.

User avatar
Coder62
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:04 pm)

sakula wrote:Hi, I can't get over how, near the end, the hysterical german sounding lady called in, screaming about what she saw them doing to the jews with her own eyes.... making soap and lampshades..(right after sherman said that story was false) she also saw mengele with her own eyes... the same with the lady on the show, .... ooooooo.... there was mengele.... etc... it seems everyone saw mengele..

And I think it is significant when Bradley says that the soap and lampshade story was lie... and sherman says 'no, it was a 'mistake'. No no.. I say, it was a deliberate lie.

The people on the show just stick to the legend like white on rice. Such as the chimneys constantly spewing 'fire' ...

decent show, except Donahue is a pussy, and also the few audience shots while our boys were talking showed some very skeptical faces imo..


Good point, but I think its also interesting how the woman who screams over the phone notes that she was born near Dachau where apparntly Joesith Menegle saw her ear, she was then taken to I assume Auschwitz but she doesnt say, by him because she had a defect on her left ear.

First of all she claims she can recount her experiences at Auschwitz where she saw, "the Jewish tortured, I..I saw everything I saw soap made from the people, I saw lampshades I saw it all"
I didnt think it was ever claimed that Auschwitz made any human skin lamp shades, I may be incorrect but the stories Ive looked into are all related to Ilse Koch at Buchenwald and Majdanek.
Dont forget we are also told that to keep the secret mass gassings of Jews at Auschwitz secret they moved the killing from one part of the camp to another to stop them finding out.

Yet apparntly...a ridiculously young baby, maybe a week old from the description can recount seeing Jews being tortured and made into soap and their skin being made into lampshades right in broad daylight in front of everyone.

The only other thing that could attempt to explain this is because she doesn't state exactly when Joesith Menegle saw her defect ear so one might argue so was older and thus able to see and remember what happened, but its also important in that case to ask the question how Joesith Menegle even came about to find out about the ear?

These kinds of, "eye witnesses" only draw the Holocaust further into the darkness of lies.

Coder62.

User avatar
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:10 pm)

On this you tube link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVjRq4mLIzk

someone left this comment:
After I made this video Bradley Smith of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust told me in an email that David Cole reaffirmed his revisionist beliefs 2 years ago and is currently working on a project that's 'under the table'. It will be exciting to see what it is. I imagine Cole is keeping a low profile to avoid more attacks from the JDL.


As Bradley Smith checks on this forum occasionally I wonder, if this claim is not true, he could give us a denial?

If it is true no further comment is necessary, although a comment would naturally be greeted with high interest. Silence will be taken as consent without the need to reveal more information.

As Mr Smith might be on a well deserved holiday at the moment, hopefully Hanover or another senior member will, on his return, be able to drag himm away from his Hemingway and bring this to his attention.

User avatar
Coder62
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:52 pm

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:10 pm)

Holycaust wrote:
Coder62 wrote:Its a shame really that David Cole left, he was the only one who was willing to interupt the speakers to ask his own questions and to point out inconsistences.


I found the following link on the Zundelsite:

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1998/zg9802/980207.html

It's a Zgram by Ingrid Rimland where she talks about this show and mentions why David walked off the set. According to Rimland something was said during a commercial break which was not later aired which caused Cole to get up and leave. Rimland doesn't say (doesn't know herself?) what exactly was said but it is clear that Cole left angry.


I agree I think I read somewhere recently that David Cole was told a segment of video he wished have played on the show and was before hand promised would be shown as agreed was then denied and so Cole left angry, something along those lines.

Coder62.

User avatar
Holycaust
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:40 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:04 pm)

jnovitz wrote:On this you tube link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVjRq4mLIzk

someone left this comment:
After I made this video Bradley Smith of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust told me in an email that David Cole reaffirmed his revisionist beliefs 2 years ago and is currently working on a project that's 'under the table'. It will be exciting to see what it is. I imagine Cole is keeping a low profile to avoid more attacks from the JDL.


I'm the one responsible for that comment. That is what Bradley told me in a private email.

jnovitz wrote:As Bradley Smith checks on this forum occasionally I wonder, if this claim is not true, he could give us a denial?

If it is true no further comment is necessary, although a comment would naturally be greeted with high interest. Silence will be taken as consent without the need to reveal more information.


I too think it would be good to get some kind of official confirmation of this here on the forum. If Mr Smith gets the time it would be great for him to confirm this for everybody. I wonder if David Cole himself has released any kind of statement since his return to revisionism to let people know that he's back and that the recantation he made was a sham...naturally if such a statement did exist it would be great to have it posted on here in its own thread.

Matt
Member
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Postby Matt » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:10 pm)

After watching those videos and the appalling display of illogically-deduced fallacy, I think now more than ever I disbelieve the Gospel of the Holocaust!

I'm old enough to remember the Phil Donahue show...but I never watched it. Who knows what sort of idiocy would be filling my head if I did. If he conducted all his shows like this one, how did he ever manage to get a program in the first place?

Oh wait...nevermind!

Matt

Happy New Year to everyone!


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Pia Kahn and 9 guests