David Cole and Bradley Smith on Phil Donahue show video

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Postby Webmaster » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:09 pm)

BradleySmith wrote:There are copyright issues...

Bradley, our use here is based upon copyright law. :wink:
-------------
Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include:
1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
2. the nature of the copyrighted work;
3. the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
4. the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
-------------

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:54 am)

Theres so much to say after watching that video once again after so many years, but what strikes me most of all are the following few points:

Whats with the woman caller who says shes a "full blooded german" and that her mother was in the hitler-youth, and that her mother had babies for Hitler, of which she was one. And she goes on to say that she personally witnessed the Germans making soap and lampshades out of Jewish corpses, and she saw "gas-stoves." But if her mother was in the hitler youth she was very young, obviously. And if she made babies for Hitler then the woman calling must have been a very young child indeed. I mean hitler was only in power rounded off to 12 years. And this woman's mother was in the hitler youth, then she had this woman as a baby "for Hitler." And somehow this very young child personally witnessed one horror-show after another. Did they have guided tours for young German school children thru the bizarre and ridiculous factories where the bodies of Jews were converted into Soap and Lampshades? I can see the German teachers now.:

"Dieter, sit down and be quiet or you won't be able to go on our field trip tomorrow to see the creepy weirdo factory where Jews are converted into soap and lampshades." Haw haw!!

Furthermore, she makes the comment about soap and lampshades right after the establishment "historian" states that there were no soap or lampshades made from Jews. Haw haw!! They can't get their story straight, try as they might, as Bradley ably pointed out to the dull brain-dead audience. Speaking of which, could there have been a bigger group of dunces than those people in that audience? Now, I wouldn't expect the kind of people that would sit in a Donahue audience to be intelligent, thoughtful people, but come on. Lets have some critical thinking skills people! And I loved the southern woman who stands up with the completely useless and irrelevant-to-the-topic comment that "If you don't have God, you don't have nothin'." Haw haw!! Uh, thanks for that, lady, and now back to the topic at hand... And finally the "full-blooded German" caller states that she has psychological problems now... Well, big surprise there... Probably that was the only truthful statement she made in her entire phone call.

And another thing about this ridiculous lampshade story: whats with this massive need for effing lampshades? I mean they're fighting a war on two fronts, and they're making effing lampshades out of people?... I'd think in a time of crisis a country's need to reduce the glare of a lamp would descend to the bottom of the list of needed goods and services, but thats just me. There couldn't be a more ridiculous story, which is of course why the Holohoaxers have jettisoned this story and the soap story from their Holohoax mythology, as pointed out by David Cole in his excellent "Interview with F. Piper" video...

I could go on about that video. Amazing stuff. Thanks much for putting this video up!
Last edited by diaz52 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:42 am)

diaz52 wrote:Furthermore, she makes the comment about soap and lampshades right after the establishment "historian" states that there were no soap or lampshades made from Jews. Haw haw!! They can't get their story straight, try as they might, as Bradley ably pointed out to the dull brain-dead audience.

If Donahue had a pair he would have pinned Shermer down on this issue and had him explain to everyone why these things are a 'mistake' as he insists they are rather than just flat out atrocity propaganda lies. I mean how the hell do you make a 'mistake' that huge? Aren't the lampshade and soap stories based on 'eyewitness' testimonies, the same eyewitnesses who tell us about gas chambers?

How does Shermer explain the fact that these eyewitnesses are still blathering on about soap and lampshades made out of jews and insisting they saw it all "with their own eyes"? And if they just hallucinated all these things or misunderstood something they actually did see how can Shermer be sure that the other things they describe are accurate?

Donahue just lets all this slide of course. He saves all of his critical questions and remarks for Mr Smith. Donahue is a coward who probably likes to think of himself as 'cutting-edge'.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 am)

diaz52 wrote:
Whats with the woman caller who says shes a "full blooded german" and that her mother was in the hitler-youth, and that her mother had babies for Hitler, of which she was one. And she goes on to say that she personally witnessed the Germans making soap lampshades out of Jewish corpses, and she saw "gas-stoves." But if her mother was in the hitler youth she was very young, obviously. And if she made babies for Hitler then the woman calling must have been a very young child indeed. I mean hitler was only in power rounded off to 12 years. And this woman's mother was in the hitler youth, then she had this woman as a baby "for Hitler." And somehow this very young child personally witnessed one horror-show after another.

That's the problem with publicity seeking potty-mouths, they are usually quite stupid.

The BDM (Bund Deutscher Mädel) was split into 2 groups upon it's formation in 1930.

The JungmädelBund, or Young Girls League, for girls ages 10 to 14.

The BDM proper for girls ages 14 to 18.

Although established in 1930, neither group had anything more than a minor following, mostly daughters of Party members, it wasn't until Hitler came to power in '33 that the BDM started to attract a larger following, in 1936 the BDM became compulsory for all girls aged 10 to 18 years, so if this women's "mother" really was in the BDM, it was probably involuntarily
In 1938, a third section was introduced, the Belief and Beauty Society (BDM-Werk Glaube und Schönheit), which was voluntary and open to girls between the ages of 17 and 21.

It was only in the BDM-Werk Glaube und Schönheit that the girls were prepared for their roles in German society as wife, mother, and homemaker or education for job training and career goals.
Despite all the claims of "Breeding for Hitler" that most "Mockumentaries" make I'm unaware of any specific "Breeding Order"

I know exactly what's happened this dolt has confused CRASS Post War Propaganda of the alleged Mass Breeding of the Master Race in the so called Lebensborn Program with the activities of the BDM & came up with her ludicrous story
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 pm)

jnovitz wrote:As Bradley Smith checks on this forum occasionally I wonder, if this claim is not true, he could give us a denial?

Daniel Saez Lorente wrote in february 2006, something similar:
Cole is still active but behind the scenes. He's got a surprise up his sleeve.

From a thread on this forum titled "What is David Cole up to?"
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

sakula

Postby sakula » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 pm)

diaz52 wrote:Whats with the woman caller who says shes a "full blooded german" and that her mother was in the hitler-youth, and that her mother had babies for Hitler, of which she was one. And she goes on to say that she personally witnessed the Germans making soap and lampshades out of Jewish corpses, and she saw "gas-stoves." But if her mother was in the hitler youth she was very young, obviously. And if she made babies for Hitler then the woman calling must have been a very young child indeed. I mean hitler was only in power rounded off to 12 years. And this woman's mother was in the hitler youth, then she had this woman as a baby "for Hitler." And somehow this very young child personally witnessed one horror-show after another. Did they have guided tours for young German school children thru the bizarre and ridiculous factories where the bodies of Jews were converted into Soap and Lampshades?

And then the pro-holocaust guy uses the callers statement as verification that even the 'germans' know the truth..... and the crowd was all over that.. ridiculous.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:45 pm)

David Cole didn't say much, did he leave or is the interview just short?

Also, that woman who was up there claming that she remembered Mengele making selections absolutely struck me as someone who was embellishing her story. She "saw" flame coming from chimneys and was told that her "family had gone up the chimney." My God, how many times have I read that tired line in memoirs? If you didn't know better, you'd think that everyone getting off a train at Auschwitz-Birkenau is immediately told their family "went up the chimney" as a part of German policy.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:56 pm)

PotPie wrote:David Cole didn't say much, did he leave or is the interview just short?

Also, that woman who was up there claming that she remembered Mengele making selections absolutely struck me as someone who was embellishing her story. She "saw" flame coming from chimneys and was told that her "family had gone up the chimney." My God, how many times have I read that tired line in memoirs? If you didn't know better, you'd think that everyone getting off a train at Auschwitz-Birkenau is immediately told their family "went up the chimney" as a part of German policy.
That story was also told in something displayed at onethirdoftheholocaust.com . I think it was something from a Steven Spielberg CD.
Is it the same woman? If yes, why is she getting so much media coverage? If not, why are we hearing this same absurd story pattern again and again?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:11 pm)

Hektor wrote:
PotPie wrote:David Cole didn't say much, did he leave or is the interview just short?

That story was also told in something displayed at onethirdoftheholocaust.com . I think it was something from a Steven Spielberg CD.
Is it the same woman? If yes, why is she getting so much media coverage? If not, why are we hearing this same absurd story pattern again and again?

I have news for the liars, the crematoriums at Auschwitz, or anywhere else, did not / do not spew flames. Wartime aerial photo after wartime aerial photo show no flames, and no smoke which the lairs claim 'blotted out the sun'.

Hoisted by their own petard again.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:40 pm)

I am not surprised that David left the show. However, the host of that show and Shermer demonstrated themselves to be utter fools when making comments on the subject. There are many reasons why Cole left the show.
So many irrelevant subjects took up his time and being cut-off when explaining something and then Shermer or the host twisted his words, the audience laughing and who knows if they made hostile remarks, etc.
The "survivor" is typical. She speaks in a emotional type of voice, with a heavy accent and interrupts very often for pauses of thought. I wonder sometimes if these "survivors" are victims of psychosis.

Mr. Smith kept his calm during the show. Impressive.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

sakula

Postby sakula » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm)

of note..

I did read a zgram somewhere regarding david cole and his comment on 'what was I supposed to do, kick him in the balls' when he was being interrogated about his acquaintance with Ernst zundel ... David had apologized apparently and zundel had told him it was alright, he understood.. I think it was at a showing of the donahue show at an ihr meeting...

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:12 pm)

I just watched the Phil D. video being discussed here. Haven't seen it in maybe ten years, longer. The most striking thing for me watching it now is to recall how it is when the entire house is against you. Host, guests, audience, callers --- everyone. No wonder people don't want to get into this business (which is not a business).

I see too that I let stuff get by me. The most glaring was the lady on stage and her visuals about the crematoria etc. By that time, however, I was rather in the back seat, and PD was giving the floor to all the others.

Re why David did not return to the show: he was so frustrated by PD's use of the Dachau "gas chamber" door and the "suggestion" that people were seeing victims of that "gas chamber," and his not being allowed to make clear the historical and factual matter at stake there, that he thought what the hell, what's the point?

By coincidence, David and Shermer returned to California on the same flight. Shermer was very disappointed with his own work on the show. This happened a long time ago, I got the story from David, so I won't go into detail --- other than to emphasize that Shermer was embarrassed by how he had handled the matter. And then I discovered later, I forget who told me, maybe Shermer told me, that he had met backstage with the survivor ladies and chatted them up. He particularly asked them to not say anything "crazy" (something to that effect). Come to think about it I suspect that it was the foolish, fantastical, and probably lying statements of some of the survivor ladies, and his association with them, that might have been at the heart of his embarrassment.

Of course, neither David or I was introduced to the survivor ladies, where maybe we could have --- what? Anyhow, Shermer was introduced to them, we were not, and that fact was kept private by PD.

These kinds of interviews do not work if you want to discuss historical fact, there just isn't time. With this subject, on network television, you will never have a cooperative host, always have too many people involved so that no one argument can ever reach its end. And then "human interest" always trumps ideas on mainline media, particularly if the subject is a bit taboo.

In any event, it's a difficult business.
Online it's easy. On the ground it's something else.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 am)

BradleySmith wrote:I just watched the Phil D. video being discussed here. Haven't seen it in maybe ten years, longer. The most striking thing for me watching it now is to recall how it is when the entire house is against you. Host, guests, audience, callers --- everyone. No wonder people don't want to get into this business (which is not a business).

It seems obvious that if you were in it for the money, you would have chosen a more lucrative field, and one that doesn't come with as much harassment as you have undoubtedly endured.

I see too that I let stuff get by me. The most glaring was the lady on stage and her visuals about the crematoria etc. By that time, however, I was rather in the back seat, and PD was giving the floor to all the others.

All of those women were telling stories. Any Joe off the street wouldn't likely spot the embellishments, but someone familiar with the history of the topic who has read the books would have been able to spot it easily. That woman on the phone claimed that Mengele was making selections and doing experiments at Dachau.. What planet was she on?

Re why David did not return to the show: he was so frustrated by PD's use of the Dachau "gas chamber" door and the "suggestion" that people were seeing victims of that "gas chamber," and his not being allowed to make clear the historical and factual matter at stake there, that he thought what the hell, what's the point?

You can't blame him. He knew it was a stacked deck from the start. Donahue kept interrupting, and he allowed the audience to do so as well. Donahue was more interested in insinuating Cole was a Nazi than anything else. The strategy of people like Donahue is to get people on the show under the guise of "free speech" just to essentially ambush them with ad hominem, insinuations, cut them off from speaking, demonize them, etc.

And then I discovered later, I forget who told me, maybe Shermer told me, that he had met backstage with the survivor ladies and chatted them up. He particularly asked them to not say anything "crazy" (something to that effect). Come to think about it I suspect that it was the foolish, fantastical, and probably lying statements of some of the survivor ladies, and his association with them, that might have been at the heart of his embarrassment.

He undoubtedly is learned enough on the topic to spot story-telling when he sees it, and he saw the revisionists object. One of the women essentially called Shermer a liar about the lampshades.

Shermer was introduced to them, we were not, and that fact was kept private by PD.

Obviously, this is a way of rigging the show to make the "right ideology" come out on top and trump the other side.

With this subject, on network television, you will never have a cooperative host, always have too many people involved so that no one argument can ever reach its end. And then "human interest" always trumps ideas on mainline media, particularly if the subject is a bit taboo.

Mainstream media is ideologically rigged in many respects, and the Big H is one of them. The media play no small role in shaming and condemning those with politically-incorrect thoughts and thereby manipulating public opinion. Direct and indirect propaganda/brainwashing is a frequent thing from these people.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:48 am)

Just finished watching this Donahue show, had been wanting to see it for years. You could clearly see the annoyance in David Cole at the way Donahue was acting and again with the phoney skeptic Michael Shermer. The latter said it doesn't matter that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. But people were hanged for operating the non existent gas chamber www.cwporter.com/dachgas.htm I think after Cole departed Bradley Smith handled himself very well considering he was 1 man against many. Well done Bradley and David!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:41 pm)

Great analysis Bradley!

I'll bet you're right on that's why Shermer was disappointed.

People will want to go to Raul Hilberg for the standard story, but the fact is, that when the alleged survivors were alive in the 70's, 80's, 90's, this is the kind of stuff they said. My guess is that's why the Yale survivor testimony database and the Shoah project video database are not readily accessible.

The fact that the older ladies and the telephone caller said what they did is amazing, combined with the Donahue people's footage of Dachau.

It's par for the course, because if you read Smith's autobiography, "Break his Bones" this is the sort of thing that happened in radio interviews also.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”