Holocaust denial up since Irving released, report says.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:19 pm)

Holocaust denial increased around the world during 2007, following a temporary lull last year, a report released this weekend found. The annual report, "Holocaust Denial: A Global Survey - 2007," published by the Washington-based David S. Wyman Institute for Holocaust Studies, found that Holocaust-denial activity was up worldwide, following a drop in 2006 due to the imprisonment in Austria of leading denier David Irving.
Well, this is a good Christmas present. I don't think Irving had anything to do with it but Wyman Inst must needs an excuse.

So last year was a temporary lull huh? Obviously they can see the writing on the wall. All thats necessary is to drag them kicking and screaming through 2008 to an inevitable up-swing in 2009. Perhaps we will hear the holo-death-rattle* sometime this year or next.

* holo-death-rattle: similar to the sound of a couple of million survivors tapping out the tune: 'Oy Vey, Not Again!' on empty tins of ZyclonB.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Bankdraft

Postby Bankdraft » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:31 pm)

Kiwi,

You're a naughty boy.

Yeah, I've often wondered what the reaction is going to be when the house of cards falls. There has to come a point when grown men and women, universities professors, are going to say, "We just can't teach this crap anymore, let alone award doctorates."

It cuts across all disciplines. Archaeologists are going to say, "We can dig up this 5000 year old civilization but we can't dig 'over there' why not?"

Engineers are eventually going to say, "Hey, wait a minute, that wouldn't have worked."

The Russians are going to pipe-in, "Ah, how about the 50M of us? How come the U.S. doesn't send us $10,000 (USD) per year for every man woman and child over here?"

You can't tell me that somewhere, at some time, some dentist hasn't said, "Where are 192M teeth?"

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 pm)

Nice to see that the scheme to censor speech is backfiring on these pigs. I think its hilarious that they actually spend the money to do surveys on how many people are skeptical about 10 years of world history. These people are neurotics.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:52 am)

I think that every year this particular mob releases a report saying Denial is up.

Given that there funding stream is dependent on the bogeyman of denial that is hardly surprising.

Frankly I dont think revisionism has ever been so marginal.

Maybe that is a good thing though, a blank slate may allow innovative thinking.

Mendoza

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:15 pm)

There is a dangerous and INCORRECT interpretation of what was going on by the Wyman Institute. They claim:
Holocaust-denial activity increased worldwide in 2007, following a temporary lull in 2006 due to the imprisonment of leading denier David Irving, in Austria. In 2007, Irving returned to the lecture circuit, and other deniers continued their efforts in various countries, including holding a conference in Italy to defend Holocaust-denial. At the same time, however, efforts by some European governments, especially Germany and Austria, to prosecute Holocaust-deniers helped curb the extent of denial activity.

Therefore they are applauding the imprisonment of David Irving and complaining about a rise in "denial-activity" following his release. They also state that efforts to prosecute "deniers" helped curb denial activity. The point being that more imprisonment is needed! I think that it was the imprisonment of Irving itself that brought revisionism into the news. The Wyman institute should be denounced in strongest terms for their attack on Freedom. Why not free the revisionists and let the open debates begin! Nearly every week we see another debate by the Republican or Democratic candidates for President. Why not free Zuendel and Rudolf and all the others and set up two panels for debate on the great taboo of the 21st century? What are they so afraid of? Why do they only resort to the tactics of tyrants? And why can any institute, in this case the Wyman Institute get away with issuing a report such as this one without being denounced for advocating a tyrannical totalitarian world view?

RM

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”