Controversy at Holocaut believer Blog

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Controversy at Holocaut believer Blog

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:04 pm)

Just posted something at a Holocaust believing Blog:
http://curly15.wordpress.com/2007/08/26 ... /#comments
I've got good news to you people. The "Holocaust" is nothing but a propaganda lie and I suspect that claims like the alleged "Malmedy massacre" aren't of better factuality either. I heard people confessed to it, after they got their testicles are crushed.

"Am I free to call them just a bunch of holocaust denying nutters?"
Well, you can call anybody anything that doesn't change anything to the fact that the Holocaust promotors haven't the evidence on their side. One could also ask the question the other way round:
"Am I free to call them just a bunch of holocaust BELIEVING nutters?"

Let's see, if it shows and stays that way.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:10 am)

Update: The comment is still standing and has a comment by the owner to it. The link to forum.codoh.com has however been removed.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:11 pm)

This curly guy is really the genuine article, a true believer!

My last post to him is below (sections in blue are curly's contributions):

Curly, it sounds to me like what you’re talking about is a dogma not a fact. Facts welcome questioning.

“I am not one of those who is prepared to change my views on the version of history given to me by my education, my parents, or my grandparents, irrespective of how many of your supporters come here to try and create a consensus, it just won’t happen!”

-It’s not about us creating a consensus, it’s about us saying that you should at least make yourself familiar with revisionist arguments if you’re going to have an opinion on revisionism and revisionists.

Saying you won’t change your mind no matter what gives away that we’re talking about a dogma on your side. A dogma is something you can’t question that’s set in concrete for all time (ie. your view of the history of ww2).

“So perhaps, it’s best if you stick to discussing your mind numbingly crazy theories amongst the tiny small minds of the tiny small few who frequent your forum. Good grief you people are laughable, a real joke!”.

-You mean the mind numbingly crazy theories you know nothing about except what the mainstream media has told you? The rest of this part is just an insult. We’re used to insults.

Believers use them all the time to silence us when we ask embaressing questions and they’ve run out of sound arguments. When you resort to insults in a debate you’ve pretty much lost your credibility.

“The generally held consensus (and thus FACT) is that NAZI Germany had a final solution for the Jewish problem which involved mass murder, including the use of gas chambers. Until you wake up to the reality of that consensus, the rest of the world will continue to regard you as dangerously deluded cranks, or even worse!”.

-Since when was the generally held consensus the basis for fact? There was a time when the generally held consensus was that the earth is flat and at the center of the universe and witches have sex with the devil himself. If you contradicted any of these ‘facts’ you were persecuted severely, just as holocaust revisionists are today.

“Dangerously deluded cranks”? Well there’s more insults but anyway, I guess we are dangerous to the holocaust establishment and those who continue to profit from the holocaust (monetarily and otherwise) but other than that I don’t see how we’re dangerous. No weapons stockpiles in my backyard sorry, though I’ve heard the USA and Israel have some killer weapons.

By the way, why did you get rid of the link in my last comment? I thought you were all for freedom of speech and thought and all that, yet you delete the link I included so that others reading your blog can’t easily access the other side of the debate from your blog. Curious. It’s just my suspicion but maybe you’re more of a censorship kind of guy than a freedom of speech and thought kind of guy.

You afraid someone might visit the link from your blog and have the chance to decide for themselves on the issue?

I don’t know curly…what do you think?

And what was curly's response?

Removing the link to your forum is not censorship, people can still get to it, but they need to do a little work to get there. If you are a bit short of traffic, try some other means to boost your search engine optimisation.

The intention of my blog was to discuss issues of a national and regional interest within South Tyneside in the UK, not to drive traffic to sites such as yours.

Good Day!

So we see he doesn't deny that he's defending a dogma, not a fact, which isn't surprising because facts don't need defending. He also doesn't deny that he was being insulting. I'm surprised curly didn't just delete this last entry of mine, it looks a little embaressing for him on his blog.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 pm)

Our friend Curly has posted another blog about his recent encounter with the evil revisionists entitled "Undesirables in the Corner Shop" (I'm pretty sure we're the undesireables). It reads as follows:

Unwelcome customers

Way back in August of last year I posted a small story about a report in The Times of a re-enactment battle group under the title Living in a democracy. I called them a bunch of holocaust denying nutters!

Now I am a fairly liberal type of guy who does not believe heavily in censorship and would prefer people to be up front open and honest and air their views, however, I didn’t expect the Corner Shop to become a meeting place where these poor deluded fools could come and propagate their crank views of world history, but they have!

Take a look at the old post to see how these people are living in a world so far removed from reality, decide for yourself if you wish to answer their ridiculous suggestions, or just leave them to melt back into the background.

Good old Curly also provides a link in one of his comments to the jewish virtual library's entry on holocaust denial which he says, "gives good background information to the propagandists and rebutts their accusations fully". This is funny because it's this link that I'm sure most of us would have probably seen before:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial.html

Does the information offered at this link actually do what Curly claims it does? I'll let you decide.

Curly's new blog on us can be found at the following link:

http://curly15.wordpress.com/2008/01/07/undesirable-in-the-corner-shop/#comments

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 am)

I think personally you presented your arguments with tact and a good understanding of what your writing about, its true you did stick him in a place I'm better he didnt think he was in, (censoring).

On the link given:

4. What is CODOH?

Though Smith claims the "Committee" is an independent entity devoted to promoting "open debate," it has operated essentially as a vehicle for IHR propaganda.

Basically upset that not enough counter, "evidence" is given in support of the Holocaust, of course as we know the people who bring their arguments here are shot down with piles of evidence that no believer can rebut, usually ending with sudden silence on their part.

They go on to allegedly quote Adolf Hitler,

"the final goal, however, must steadfastly remain the removal of the Jews altogether."

Again they try to use worn out tactics, assuming Hitler was in fact speaking of mass genocide towards the Jews and not just deporting them, thus removing them.

So as the one known as, "Curly" writes,

Further I would not expect the so called “holocaust revisionists” to read this piece, but I thoroughly recommend it to any others who may be duped by their evil arguments. It gives good background information to the propagandists and rebuts their accusations fully

This is one of the, "rebuts" given from the website,

Mobile gassing vans, using the exhaust fumes of diesel engines to kill passengers

The quote then continues,

At least 320,000 Chelmno prisoners, most of them Jews, were killed by this method

So here we see more evidence of worn out arguments being used as rebuts against revisionist arguments.

Whats perhaps even more fantastical to read is the websites, "rebut" of, "4. There Was No Net Loss of Jewish Lives Between 1941 and 1945."
Where they write,

The widely cited "6 million" figure is derived from the initial 1945 Nuremberg trial estimate of 5.7 million deaths; subsequent censuses, statistical analysis, and other demographic studies of European Jewry have consistently demonstrated the essential accuracy of this first tally.27 After nearly 50 years of study, historians agree that approximately 6 million Jews perished during the course of the Nazi genocide.28

Oh thats ok, good rebut as we already know that historians agree the Holocaust happened, thats not evidence of any kind..

Curly comes across as man who really doesn't know anything aside from the tales he was told a child of Nazi evil deeds.
He goes on to silence another argument on the link you gave Holycaust,

Please continue to discuss this issue within your own forum, this blog is here to discuss matters of UK politics and South Tyneside news, specifically.

Comment by curly — January 11, 2008 @ 10:39 am

Goes to show how open he is to free speech.

Coder62.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:15 am)

Coder62 wrote:Curly comes across as man who really doesn't know anything aside from the tales he was told a child of Nazi evil deeds.
He goes on to silence another argument on the link you gave Holycaust,

Please continue to discuss this issue within your own forum, this blog is here to discuss matters of UK politics and South Tyneside news, specifically.

Comment by curly — January 11, 2008 @ 10:39 am

Goes to show how open he is to free speech.

Coder62.

I've been thinking it's probably time we stopped trying to tell curly anything. I reckon if we keep posting at his blog he'll probably just block us all and maybe even delete all of our previous entries which I wouldn't like to see happen. There may still be a curious George or two who might read some of the stuff we posted on curly's blog, start thinking and want to check it out for themselves instead of just taking curly's word for it that revisionism is evil.

Curly's a true believer and we all know you'll never convince a true believer of anything, so we'd be kind of flogging the dead horse if we kept up our efforts to open him up to different ideas, not to mention that we'd come off like those annoying door-knocking religious types who just won't leave you alone no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested. Curly doesn't want a debate, he wants to keep his beliefs. It was an interesting saga while it lasted but all things come to an end.

What do you think?

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 pm)

Curly's a true believer and we all know you'll never convince a true believer of anything, so we'd be kind of flogging the dead horse if we kept up our efforts to open him up to different ideas, not to mention that we'd come off like those annoying door-knocking religious types who just won't leave you alone no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested. Curly doesn't want a debate, he wants to keep his beliefs. It was an interesting saga while it lasted but all things come to an end.

What do you think?

I agree, this is an instance where its better for all sides to back off for the greater good.
Thanks for posting your conversation with him anyway Holycaust.

Coder62.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”