Holocaust Extremists

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mendoza

Holocaust Extremists

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:05 pm)

In the labeling war, applying a term to classify a group, in this case those of the opposite camp, there is no doubt in my mind that the other side has won the day. Way back, Harry Barnes called those who opposed him, the "Court Historians," today that label does not work, for those who uphold the Holocaust myth are rarely historians at all. In the early days of Holocaust revisionism, the revisionists had their self-applied label but wrestled with a term to classify their opponents. They arrived at "exterminationists." The term was inaccurate and never took hold in the general populace. It strikes of those who would "exterminate" rather than those who believed in extermination. While the revisionists looked for a suitable label, the anti-Revisionists developed the term "Denier" for us. I know that there are those of you out there who accept the term, but I don't think that you grasp the public relations victory that the anti-s won with that term.

The main point then is what is the proper term for our opposition. "Traditionalists," "Orthodox" and "fundamentalists" have all been tried but without the desired effect. Although I think "fundamentalist" comes close to the truth, perhaps "Holocaust extremists" is the best term yet.

Consider that the "extremists" use a religious term "deniers" to classify us. That religious term strikes of failing to accept a faith-like truth. It suggests blasphemy. Like the Islamic extremists that we hear so much of in the media, the Holocaust extremists adhere to a belief structure without any acceptance of alternatives. They resort to their own brand of Shari'a Law - and incarcerate their opposition or even call for violence.

Labels may not seem important, but in the court of popular opinion, public relations may in fact win the day. Our opponents are "extremists" and we my friends are "revisionists." Don't let them fool you!

RM

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:48 am)

Professor Butz accurately labeled the so-called holocaust as a hoax. With the proliferation of 'Holocaust Temples' aka 'Holocaust Museums' the addition of religion to the hoax presents rational people with the nomenclature 'Holyhoax'. The true believers in the Holyhoax could rightfully be referred to as 'Hoaxers' or even 'True believers'. These terms are routinely used on another forum, one visited by Roberto Muehlenkamp, who is currently trying to use the term 'True believer' as a reference to revisionists. Sorry Roberto, nice try but it won't fly. You Hoaxers are the true believers and we revisionists are the rational 'heretics'.

I don't think that trying to use the term 'extremist' as a general label for holyhoax believers is effective. Its just too broad of a generalization. The word applies from 'extreme sports' to extremist politics and could apply equally to either revisionists or hoaxers. Just my two cents but I do prefer the term 'Hoaxer' or 'True believer'.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 am)

Atigun wrote:Professor Butz accurately labeled the so-called holocaust as a hoax. With the proliferation of 'Holocaust Temples' aka 'Holocaust Museums' the addition of religion to the hoax presents rational people with the nomenclature 'Holyhoax'. The true believers in the Holyhoax could rightfully be referred to as 'Hoaxers' or even 'True believers'. These terms are routinely used on another forum, one visited by Roberto Muehlenkamp, who is currently trying to use the term 'True believer' as a reference to revisionists. Sorry Roberto, nice try but it won't fly. You Hoaxers are the true believers and we revisionists are the rational 'heretics'.

I don't think that trying to use the term 'extremist' as a general label for holyhoax believers is effective. Its just too broad of a generalization. The word applies from 'extreme sports' to extremist politics and could apply equally to either revisionists or hoaxers. Just my two cents but I do prefer the term 'Hoaxer' or 'True believer'.

I must agree, the term Hoaxer I find to be most effective.

Coder62.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”