The Return of David Cole

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Holycaust

The Return of David Cole

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:47 pm)

On the 11th of December 2007 I sent the following email to Mr. Bradley Smith:

Hello, I recently heard a rumour that David Cole has reaffirmed his revisionist views and might be making a comeback on the revisionist scene. Is there any substance to this rumour or is it pure invention, or are you not able to comment?

Thankyou
[name deleted]

On the same day I recieved the following reply from Mr. Smith:

[name deleted]: Two years ago Cole reaffirmed his revisionist views. He is working on a project, but it is under the table. We'll see what comes of it.
Thanks for writing. --Bradley

I was hoping that Mr. Smith might confirm this as true for everyone here on the forum. This has already been mentioned in the thread on the Phil Donahue video but so far Mr. Smith has not commented on it.

Has David Cole released a statement affirming this like the one he allegedly wrote which appeared on the JDL website or does Mr. Smith only know this through personal communications with Mr. Cole?

I don't mean to put Mr. Smith on the spot or anything and I will certainly understand if he chooses to ignore this post as he may have made a promise to Mr. Cole not to go too public about what he knows.

I'm making this post only because I know there are many on the forum here who would like confirmation of Cole's reaffirmation of his revisionist views. This is very exciting news for the revisionist community.

I'll wait for Mr. Smith's reply.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:14 pm)

Holycaust wrote:I'll wait for Mr. Smith's reply.

If I were Mr. Smith I wouldn’t answer you of the following reasons:

1. It was a private conversation by you and Mr. Smith on e-mail.
2. David Cole has been threatened to his life from the JDL thugs, and they mean business.

I’m like you, eager to know what David is up to but I’ll wait to see it. If he is doing something for the revisionist cause then it’s fine because revisionist movement need guys like him. On the other hand if he doing nothing, leave him alone. He had his share of trouble already. :wink:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:43 pm)

Malle wrote:1. It was a private conversation by you and Mr. Smith on e-mail.
2. David Cole has been threatened to his life from the JDL thugs, and they mean business.

I’m like you, eager to know what David is up to but I’ll wait to see it. If he is doing something for the revisionist cause then it’s fine because revisionist movement need guys like him. On the other hand if he doing nothing, leave him alone. He had his share of trouble already. :wink:

I agree completely. We'll just have to wait and see.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:44 pm)

If I'm not mistaken, the thugs who headed the JDL at the time when David was being threatened are now dead. I never did take David's notarized retraction seriously, it came off as so manufactured. Besides, he didn't even try to debunk his own 46 Unanswered Questions about the Gas Chambers!

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 pm)

PotPie wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the thugs who headed the JDL at the time when David was being threatened are now dead. I never did take David's notarized retraction seriously, it came off as so manufactured. Besides, he didn't even try to debunk his own 46 Unanswered Questions about the Gas Chambers!

Its interesting to note that David mispells the word "repudiation" in his retraction statement. He uses the non-existant word "repudication." I find it hard to believe that in a statement as important as this one- a statement that repudiates entirely years worth of his passionate work and scholarship- he would mispell a word, and a key word at that. He appears to be too intelligent to do that. In the same way that the excellent movie "One Third of the Holocaust" makes the point that some Germans who felt they had no choice but to "confess" to this Holohoax nonsense- or were coerced into confessing- did so in a way as to subtly sabotage their confession by attaching ridiculous claims into the body of their confession- so too is David's mispelling of a key word in his recantation statement a means by which he could subtly give a tip of the hat- a kind of wink- indicating that he isn't really "repudiating" his revisionist views. Its interesting to note that the foaming-at-the-mouth Zionist JDL thugs just didn't have the brain-power to figure out that this key word in his statement doesn't exist. Haw haw!! :lol:

As for the JDL thugs who threatened David, yes Irv Rubin who was the JDL Chariman at the time is dead, as is his right hand man Earl Krugel. Both died under somewhat mysterious circumstances while in Jail. He's a Wiki article about these two clowns. As always take Wiki with a grain of salt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irv_Rubin
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:32 pm)

diaz52 wrote:Its interesting to note that David mispells the word "repudiation" in his retraction statement. He uses the non-existant word "repudication." I find it hard to believe that in a statement as important as this one- a statement that repudiates entirely years worth of his passionate work and scholarship- he would mispell a word, and a key word at that. He appears to be too intelligent to do that.

Something tells me your post isn't genuine...

Just kidding. And nice catch!
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:07 pm)

Agrarian Reformer wrote:
diaz52 wrote:Its interesting to note that David mispells the word "repudiation" in his retraction statement. He uses the non-existant word "repudication." I find it hard to believe that in a statement as important as this one- a statement that repudiates entirely years worth of his passionate work and scholarship- he would mispell a word, and a key word at that. He appears to be too intelligent to do that.

Something tells me your post isn't genuine...

Just kidding. And nice catch!

Haw haw!! :oops: D'oh!! Yeah that totally "repudicates" my entire argument... Of all the words to mispe...uh..mis-spell? ..uh.. of all the words to not spell correctly... haw haw!! Well, you should be out tending to your garden, agrarian reformer. Theres got to be some radishes you can be planting or something. :wink: Good one for you as well AR! :D

In all seriousness however, in David's statement, the word repudication is a key word. After all this is a statement of his repudiation of his revisionist views. So for such a key word to be...not spelled correctly.. by such a bright scholar in such an important statement, seems to me to be as I described above, a tip-off that this is not the real change of heart and mind that the Holohoaxers were desperately trying to get.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:10 am)

diaz52 wrote:In all seriousness however, in David's statement, the word repudication is a key word. After all this is a statement of his repudiation of his revisionist views. So for such a key word to be...not spelled correctly.. by such a bright scholar in such an important statement, seems to me to be as I described above, a tip-off that this is not the real change of heart and mind that the Holohoaxers were desperately trying to get.

I read that statement, and it doesn't look like it was written by him at all, or if he did write it with his hand, someone told him what to say.

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 pm)

David Cole's statement came off as "bizarre" to me.

It sounded way too systematic and emotionless. It's fairly unusual that someone would make such a complete recantation in the first place. Most people in all fields of study are actually very resistant to modifying their beliefs which they have invested so much time in and in David Cole's case we know he was threatened prior to the recantation. It wasn't a "veiled" threat either. I felt the JDL's statement was grounds for a criminal charge, but courts can be rigged anyways. Who also goes so far as to notarize such a recantation? The notarization was also what made me suspicious.

Further questions:

- How do we know David Cole wrote the statement?
- Who notarized it? Interviewing the notary public could reveal some interesting facts. (David Cole's condition at the time, whether he was accompanied by JDL members etc.)

I had just read about David Cole recently and I just want to sincerely know if he is ok and whether he was even alive! I certainly understand if David does not want to go public and especially restart his work on revisionism, but for now I just want to know if he is doing ok. I was floored to even find out how the JDL had seriously threatened him! Here's some more info about JDL on a cult expert's website:

http://rickross.com/groups/jewish_defense.html

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:50 pm)

Of coarse there is a danger that some "revisionist-recanted-revisionist" may in fact be reprogrammed to infiltrate the Revisionist movement with the aim of destroying it from within.

The unity of revisionist here has been tested a number of times, no?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 pm)

What 'Revisionist movment'? Nevermind. I don't wish to start a new topic within this one, but in short; there is no 'Revisionist movment'. There are however individuals who are not bound by organisation who call themselves 'Holocaust Revisionists' and they focus on the claims within the mandated 'Holocaust' story. There is no organisation, no leader and no stated guidelines as one would find for a political movment, etc. Our only guideline is finding out the truth and representing the truth and informing other members of society of this truth.
A 'Holocaust Revisionist', if he has any, usually don't reveal his or hers political leanings--very much like a scientist leaves that unnoticed when dealing with a particular subject, thus not influencing his research. We are just a group of people who research, investigate and makes known the end result.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:24 pm)

:roll: ok, that does it for me.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:32 pm)

Did I misunderstand you, MrNobody? One can't infiltrate what does not exist. Should a person pretend to be a Holocaust Revisionist and come forth with false conclusions regarding a subject, people (including other Holocaust Revisionists) would dissect the claims and the person would be 'called out', or whatever one wishes to label it.
No harm could ever be done.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:59 pm)

MrNobody wrote:Of coarse there is a danger that some "revisionist-recanted-revisionist" may in fact be reprogrammed to infiltrate the Revisionist movement with the aim of destroying it from within.

The unity of revisionist here has been tested a number of times, no?

I wasn't thinking along those lines with David Cole and I am not sure how much of this has been discussed here, but Eric Hufschmid is one of the mavericks who makes those assertions regarding some revisionists such as Irving and Tobin, but this site seems to have trotted out Irving for backing out in recent times.

I don't really think it's much of a issue as long as one doesn't get intimidated by these tactics. That's all it seems to me. Bullying tactics to make people afraid to research this matter. As long as you stick to the facts and not get distracted then it should be fine. David Cole has not made any public statements since then so I don't think it's really useful to speculate on this matter at this time.

Holycaust

Postby Holycaust » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 pm)

Haldan wrote:What 'Revisionist movment'? Nevermind. I don't wish to start a new topic within this one, but in short; there is no 'Revisionist movment'. There are however individuals who are not bound by organisation who call themselves 'Holocaust Revisionists' and they focus on the claims within the mandated 'Holocaust' story. There is no organisation, no leader and no stated guidelines as one would find for a political movment, etc. Our only guideline is finding out the truth and representing the truth and informing other members of society of this truth.
A 'Holocaust Revisionist', if he has any, usually don't reveal his or hers political leanings--very much like a scientist leaves that unnoticed when dealing with a particular subject, thus not influencing his research. We are just a group of people who research, investigate and makes known the end result.
-haldan

Haldan, when I use the term 'revisionist movement' I use it in the same sense that one might speak of a 'hippie movement'. Obviously hippies never had any official organisation, leader, stated guidelines etc, but what they did represent was a shift in the conventional thinking of their time as revisionists do today. While hippies were considered to be politically to the left this was not necessarily so as exceptions did exist. Revisionists are often accused of being entirely to the right but this is not correct either, as revisionists come from all over the political spectrum and there are noteworthy revisionists who are openly leftist.

I don't want to start a new topic on this either, I just felt I should maybe clarify what I mean with 'revisionist movement'. I didn't mean to imply that we're all card carrying members of a giant global organisation. We're a loose knit group of people united by common ideas, opinions and goals.

Cheers ;)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”