Does anyone have a comment on this photo

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Does anyone have a comment on this photo

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:31 pm)

From this page
http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0333.htm

It is of the undressing room of Krema III. The walls appear far too high to be consistent with the present state of the ruins or the ground level photos from the Hungarian album.

It is also of very blurry and poor quality. As JC Pressac notes, the stairs are missing as well.

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:54 pm)

Assuming this is an original, I'm more interested in that stamp in the lower right hand corner. It's in the Cyrillic alphabet, but I can't tell if it's Polish or Russian. Alas, I studied French. Anybody know anything about Slavic languages?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:58 am)

PLAYWRIGHT wrote:Assuming this is an original, I'm more interested in that stamp in the lower right hand corner. It's in the Cyrillic alphabet, but I can't tell if it's Polish or Russian. Alas, I studied French. Anybody know anything about Slavic languages?

The Polish alphabet is not cyrillic.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:36 am)

At first glance it appears strange that the trees suddenly stop and you get that wierd looking background with trees right in the back.

Coder62.
Last edited by Coder62 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:36 am)

I would advise people to look at the left of the photo in the distance, there doesnt appear to be any continuation of a barbed wire fence leading from the right side to the left either.

Coder62.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:56 pm)

For those unfamiliar, this is how the undressing chamber looks today

It is very hard to reconcile these two photos.

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:09 pm)

PLAYWRIGHT wrote:Assuming this is an original, I'm more interested in that stamp in the lower right hand corner. It's in the Cyrillic alphabet, but I can't tell if it's Polish or Russian. Alas, I studied French. Anybody know anything about Slavic languages?

it´s not cyrillic, it´s just ARCHIWUN, polish for archive...

Stu

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:38 am)

jnovitz wrote:For those unfamiliar, this is how the undressing chamber looks today

It is very hard to reconcile these two photos.

Isn't the story that the Nazis demolished the remaining Birkenau crematoria (one being partly demolished in a previous uprising attempt) using dynamite? Or am I wrong here? Wouldn't that make regularity of the walls bit odd? Or was the part of the wall that is nowadays above ground below ground at the time the building was demolished?

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:50 pm)

Something like that.

Krema II and III were allegedly blown up by the Nazis. Krema IV, of a different layout was allegedly blown up by resistence.

My personal view is that the underground structures of Krema II and III were constructed de novo as an addition to the preexisting main buildings by the Soviets and then blown up.

This is not a view held by other revisionists, it is a view that does explained this photo however.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:01 pm)

Some of the crematoria ruins at Birkenau are actually reconstructions of ruins.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:03 pm)

This photo simply looks like the many that were Soviet communist inspired.

The walls are much too high ... dead giveaway.

To the left, the image simply blurs into nothingness.

Notice how small the 'men' are to the right middle, near some sort of structure that leads into the opening in the walls. The men behind them (as in farther away) are bigger, AND they cast no shadows like other objects in the image. :lol:

Leave it to the thoroughly discredited Mazal to put stock in this embarrassment.

This really is too easy.

- Hannover

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm)

jnovitz wrote:Something like that.

Krema II and III were allegedly blown up by the Nazis. Krema IV, of a different layout was allegedly blown up by resistence.

My personal view is that the underground structures of Krema II and III were constructed de novo as an addition to the preexisting main buildings by the Soviets and then blown up.

This is not a view held by other revisionists, it is a view that does explained this photo however.

Well interesting theory but it seems to go against all photographic as well as documentary evidence, including all of the preserved blueprints for the buildings (which do not in any way show homicidal gas chambers).

Hannover wrote:The walls are much too high ... dead giveaway.

The height of the room Morgue 1 ("the gas chamber") as well as Morgue 2 ("the undressing room") was 2,44 meter. The walls on the photo seems to be too high judging by the men standing inside the future Morgue 2. Many of the men seems to be bending down. Also, one has to consider that the hole dug for laying the fundaments to the semi-subterranean levels of Krema II and III would be about 30-40 cm deeper down than the future floor of the morgues. Thus the men inside the future Morgue 2 are standing at a level slightly below that of the lowest part of the bricked wall. In its finished state, about 55 centimeters of the morgue (including the roof) would protrude above ground, with 1,9 meter or so of the morgue below ground. Thus it is only natural that the head of the upright man standing inside the future Morgue 2 (to the immediate right of the two men (clothes reflected as white) standing on the ground to the mid left) is at the same level or slightly below that of the ground.

To the left, the image simply blurs into nothingness.

This could be due to a bad photographer, the sun or similar factors.

Notice how small the 'men' are to the right middle, near some sort of structure that leads into the opening in the walls. The men behind them (as in farther away) are bigger, AND they cast no shadows like other objects in the image.

The size of the men in the background looking to big might be due t the men inside the morgue standing deeper below ground than what appears at first.

Regarding the absence of shadows, I believe small dark specks are visible where the shadows of the men should fall:

If those are shadows they look too small but it may well be that the ground behind the men is slightly declining (hard to tell on this photo), thus making part of the shadows invisible to the camera eye.

In addition, I don't see any reason why this photo would have been faked. In no way it proves or supports the gassing allegations. The theory proposed above that Krema I and II did not have any underground morgues does not hold any water. The morgues were surely there. The thing is simply that they were just that - morgues, not homicidal gas chambers or undressing rooms.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:11 am)

This could be due to a bad photographer, the sun or similar factors.

However you can still see trees in the far background, I dont know of any factor which could cause trees up close to disappear yet causing behind it in the far distance objects to still appear.

Coder62.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:35 pm)

Well interesting theory but it seems to go against all photographic as well as documentary evidence, including all of the preserved blueprints for the buildings (which do not in any way show homicidal gas chambers).

This is one of the photographic pieces of evidence and it is not genuine. This at least shows an intention to fabricate evidence that could in fact extend to all the documentary evidence.

At any rate it was sufficient to panic Nick Terry to ban me from his forum rather than post this photo.

http://www.ezboard.com/messages/banned.html

Another example of supposed evidence pointed to is the aerial photos. However, John Ball has already convincingly argued that the photos have been tampered with to add the shadows of zyklon B insertion columns - with shadows falling in the wrong direction.

It has additionally already being shown on this board how on the May photo of Krema II the gaschamber appears to be in a different location - consistent with these structures being drawn on.

Even the undressing chamber seems slightly out of place.

Observe the August photo from the John Ball's site

I have drawn a red line that continues on along the edge of the main building. The heavy black line that is supposed to represent the undressing chamber is noticeably to the left.

Any why should there be any line visible at all? It is the wrong side to be a shadow. I have marked with a light blue arrow the edge of the roof of the main building, no heavy line is visible despite the considerable height difference of the roof and the ground.

Yet the undressing chamber and the "gas chamber", marked by a dark blue arrow, despite being built into the ground are surronded by heavy dark lines.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:53 pm)

We've drifted away from the original photo, but in regards to the alterations of Auschwitz/Birkenau aerial photos, have a look here:

'Altered WWII Aerial Photos - The 'Smoking Guns''
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=506

for example, French speaking Jew, Jacques Mandelbaum, stated in 'Le Monde' about the crushing aerial photos, 1/25/01, p. 17:
..aerial photos of a [concentration] camp taken from an altitude of 7,000 meters, on April 4, 1944, by American reconnaissance planes, where the readers can make out all the mundane details, **except the presence of gas chambers**.

If seeing is believing, how then does one make the admission that where the Shoah is concerned it is precisely images we are completely without.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”