Does anyone have a comment on this photo

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:11 pm)

Getting back to the photo at hand, I noticed a couple of things out of place, be it that the photograph truely had problems capturing certain details some things appear strange.

In responce too,

This could be due to a bad photographer, the sun or similar factors.

Also its a follow up to my comment made,

However you can still see trees in the far background, I dont know of any factor which could cause trees up close to disappear yet causing behind it in the far distance objects to still appear.

That and when zoomed in you see something else strange to the far right.

The object on the right appears to have nothing joining it's head to it's neck and even worse is on the left it appears the object has no head at all, this is represented by the green lines.
The red lines show where the shadows should have formed, however as stated before by another member we cannot be sure of this due to the layout of the land.

Coder62.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:56 pm)

Now, if this picture were accurate, what is it supposed to prove? That people built things?

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:00 pm)

I can see in the bottom right corner a railway line which appears to continue on into the structure. The ties (sleepers) are visible and the track lines up with the entrance of the structure. Perhaps it is one of Bergs Kreislauf fumigation sheds under construction.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:46 pm)

Now, if this picture were accurate, what is it supposed to prove? That people built things?

The photo comes from a collection called the Building album of Auschwitz.

It is allegedly a collection of photos containing some generic camp pictures but focusing heavily on the construction of Kremas 2 - 5.

It is claimed that the photos were secretly duplicated by the camp resistence and then buried and later dug up in the presence of the Soviet investigating commission. These photos were then entered as evidence at the Hoess and Krakau trials and have been widely distributed since.

http://www.mazal.org/Pressac/Pressac0331.htm

One of the photos of this collection was the socalled "little train" photo, admirably debunked on this forum.

If this photo is doctored, as I believe is self-evident when compared with this photo, allegedly of the pouring of the undressing chamber roof
we have demonstrated an intention to deceive by the Soviets. It also discredits both the photo collection itself and renders spurious the claims of being buried by camp resistence etc.

I personally dont find the explanation that the two underground structures represented giant morgues for a collection of 30 crematorium ovens.

Particularly when said 30 crematorium ovens appear to have vanished from the face of the earth.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:47 pm)

Incidently i dont believe the photo posted above is necessary genuine.

The concrete mixer seems rather too large.

Alternatively it could be genuine photo - taken after liberation.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:12 pm)

I was watching a video on YouTube the other day with David McCalden visiting Auschwitz and he went into one of these Leichenkelleren. In one corner, he pointed out where markings on the floor showed the position of toilets and sinks, clearly visible as such...which he logically concluded were used by the people working in the mortuary, which is what the building actually was used for. So wouldn't all those little pipes sticking out of the ground..the ones the Holocaust believers say were for introducing Zyklon-B...really just be plumbing vents? You know, the ones you find on the roof of your house to let sewer gasses out so your house doesn't explode?

So yeah, in my opinion also, that underground building would be just a plain ol' mortuary...complete with plumbing fixtures!

:P

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:39 am)

So yeah, in my opinion also, that underground building would be just a plain ol' mortuary...complete with plumbing fixtures!

With respect you are talking nonsense.

I am not even sure you are talking about Auschwitz and you certainly dont know the difference between Krema I of Auschwitz and demolished facilities of Birkenau.

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm)

I can see why this is getting difficult.

One has to remember that there was quite substantial "reconstruction" at both the Auschwitz and Birkenau sites post war by the Soviets and Communist Poles. Also between liberation and the establishment of the museum both sites were stripped of useful materials by both the Poles and the Soviets.

Indeed the museum guides tell the story of the Arbiet Macht Frie sign being rescued from a trainload of scrap metal that the Soviets has collected. The guide went onto say the Soviets removed everything of value, including the doorhinges from the camps prior to the museum coming into being.

That is why the "today" picture posted towards the top of this thread shows a "ruin" with nice flat tops to the brickwork. It certainly did not look like this following any alleged dynamiting by the Germans, the resistance or Soviets. It is a rebuild of whatever ruin was found into a "tidier" ruin. Therefore its usefulness for reference is limited.

In the early post war years there was also significant removal of building materials from both the sites by local Poles who used bricks and the like to repair or rebuild their own houses.

Most of what is shown today by the museum authorities has been at best been "restored" at worst fabricated, classic examples are the ovens in Krema1 which are not original they are rebuilds neither are they in their original positions, the potatoe store/air raid shelter which has now become a "gas chamber" is also a reconstruction as well as the non connected chimney at the same location.

Most of the post war "reconstruction" is poorly done and thankfully as such is easy to spot as it is less than convincing.

Just imagine how much more difficult it becomes if all the "reconstruction" had been done perfectly. Thankfully the fabrication/reconstruction is so poor that as it stands you just know its all a lie.

regards

Speeder
Last edited by Speeder on Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 pm)

jnovitz wrote:

With respect you are talking nonsense.

I am not even sure you are talking about Auschwitz and you certainly dont know the difference between Krema I of Auschwitz and demolished facilities of Birkenau.

Perhaps rather than doing what could be seen by the poster to be an insult you should write why you think he is in fact incorrect, otherwise it doesn't come across rather well.

Also Matt might be one who is new to revisionism and this is perhaps not the best way to prove him wrong?

- Coder62

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:26 pm)

Yes, I am talking about Auschwitz.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:38 pm)

I don't have the video bookmarked, but McCalden does go to Auschwitz (he says so! I've never been there but I believe him!) and examines a Leichenkeller. These were the rooms at Auschwitz claimed by some were the execution chambers. He does point out the added ceiling vents and notes they appear to be added later.

However, I'm just saying that if people saw pipes or small chimneys coming up out of the ground...that doesn't mean something was NOT there from the very beginning. And in my opinion, they could be exhaust gas vents. You cannot change the laws of science! They'd be perfect explanations for the photo commentary that says they'd be hidden by tall grass or snow or whatever.[/i]

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:38 pm)

Matt wrote:Yes, I am talking about Auschwitz.

Of course. Which part, though?
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:46 pm)

If I recall, McCalden doesn't say PRECISELY where he is...but that's irrelevant, in my opinion. From the context and imagery, it would be my guess that it was one of the underground "dressing rooms" or "gas chambers" in question off the side of a Krematorium building.

I'm expressing a theory that could be applied to anywhere...about a single point in the entirety of this commentary thread.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:22 pm)

If McCalden saw vents in the roof and bathroom plumbing, then he was at A1. Oddly enough the official story goes gassing was moved from here to A2. Thousands upon thousands of folk are said to have been gasseds at A1. But thats only the Official story.

The other Official story from Prof R J Van Pelt & Dwork, is that nothing happened at A1. The tourists only think it happened there. They reconstructed the building to look like a gas-chamber after the war.

So there is no need to even consider going to A2, Birkenau. We have a snag in the line. We cannot go anywhere else until the snag is cleared. What if we find out the entire gassing claim at A1 is a lie. Are we then to continue on without batting an eye to Birkenau, and listen to what might amount to a bucket load of crap!

First things first. Sort out the A1 debacle, make any apologies, then we can all move on, having a clearer understanding.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:45 am)

jnovitz wrote:Particularly when said 30 crematorium ovens appear to have vanished from the face of the earth.

OK, so let it get me straight: Your theory is that a) Morgue 2 (and 1?) of Krema II and III are fakes post-dating the liberation of the camp, and b) that the number of oven muffles in Krema II+III was not 30?

I'm sorry, but this stands completely contrary to all known evidence. It would mean that hundreds if not thousands of Auschwitz Central Construction Office documents were fakes (yet no revisionist has noticed that!) as well a large amount of documents from the firms who constructed the crematories and ovens.

This sounds similar to the rubbish dished up by Danish revisionist Knud Baecker.

Baeckers "there was no Birkenau crematories" article (in German):
http://www.vho.org/VffG/1999/1/Baecker1.html

Mattogno's reply (in German):
http://vho.org/VffG/1999/3/Mattogno325ff.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”