A Revisionist Guide to the Candidates: Mitt Romney

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mendoza

A Revisionist Guide to the Candidates: Mitt Romney

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:28 pm)

Former Governor Mitt Romney (MA)
Current Office: None
Party: Republican

Statement issued on Holocaust Remembrance Day (2007)
Governor Mitt Romney issued the following statement today on International Holocaust Remembrance Day:

"Today, we remember all those who perished in the evil done during one of the darkest chapters in our history. On this day 62 years ago, the largest and most infamous of the concentration camps at Auschwitz was liberated by Allied Forces.

"We remember the millions who died and honor the work of Holocaust survivors, their descendants and all who ensure that the world never forgets this great tragedy and prevents similar acts from taking place again.

"However, in some dark corners of our world, we are seeing the calculated manipulation of history. This must be met with our collective voice and vigilance to ensure that we never again witness the horrors of the Holocaust."
Go Easy... Step Lightly... Stay Free!

MENDOZA

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm)

"However, in some dark corners of our world, we are seeing the calculated manipulation of history. This must be met with our collective voice and vigilance to ensure that we never again witness the horrors of the Holocaust."

I don't know about 'Go Easy' Mendoza; but it looks like I'll have to learn to 'Step Lightly', if I want to 'Stay Free'.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”