PROFESSOR LIPSTADT A QUESTION ABOUT AUSCHWITZ

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
BradleySmith

PROFESSOR LIPSTADT A QUESTION ABOUT AUSCHWITZ

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:08 pm)

Bradley R. Smith
PO Box 439016
San Ysidro CA 92143
Desk: 209 682 5327
Cell: 619 203 3151
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.codoh.com

04 February 2008

Prof. Deborah Lipstadt
Professor of Modern Jewish History and Holocaust Studies
Emory University
Atlanta, Georgia

Dear Professor Lipstadt:

Can you provide, with proof, the identity of one person killed in a German gas chamber at Auschwitz?

Thank you.

Bradley R. Smith

End

A NOTE TO THOSE TO WHOM I HAVE COPIED THIS LETTER

The above is the exact text of the 18-word question that I have put to Professor Lipstadt. We were told for four decades that four millions were killed at Auschwitz in gas chambers. Today we are told that about one million were killed there in gas chambers. I am asking for the identity, with proof, of one (one) person killed in a German gas chamber at Auschwitz.

I am perfectly aware that in America there is a taboo against asking this question, or any question like it. I understand that in much of Europe, and in Israel, asking such a question can very well cause you to be prosecuted and imprisoned for “thought crimes.” Whether you are an academic, a journalist, or an interested third party, I should think that you would agree that my question to Professor Lipstadt suggests an irony that for Americans is, or should be, too obvious to need explanation.

Bradley R. Smith

NOTE TO FORUM READERS:
The folk to whom I copied this 18-word letter includes the history and journalism departments at Emory U and Georgia U, along with the editorial staffs of the two campus newspapers and that of the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

I would like to send the letter to the same folk on other campuses and their surrounding communities. It takes about 1.5 -- 2.0 hours to put together the list for one university. If anyone here would like to help, please contact me. If we produce a story, we'll stay with it. If we don't, we'll chalk it up to experience.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:17 pm)

Bradley Smith's simple question:
Can you provide, with proof, the identity of one person killed in a German gas chamber at Auschwitz?
should be put to every organization or individual that feeds at the 'holocaust' Industry trough.

The thoroughly discredited 'Holocaust History Project' comes to mind. Many of their representatives have posted here and have been utterly debunked. No doubt they regret the day they even tried supporting their absurd storyline against the informed and rational. Like judeo-supremacist Lipstadt, they cannot provide proof for a single 'gassing'.

Remember that Lipstadt is an instuctor of religion, hence her faith in the 'holocaust' religion makes sense. Those not accepting that primitive religion are met with cries of blasphemy.

You must believe, or else.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:33 pm)

While this is a good question the only problem I can see is that you can have someone who might have died from typhus in the camp and then they may claim that he/she died in the "gas chambers".

- Coder62
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 pm)

And there's the trick. We ask for the name of "one person, with proof. . . ," not just a name, but a name with proof. The proof is the kicker. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a big surprise.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm)

Coder62 wrote:While this is a good question the only problem I can see is that you can have someone who might have died from typhus in the camp and then they may claim that he/she died in the "gas chambers".

- Coder62

Proof for any dead people would be ridiculously easy. :lol:
Remember their Nurnberg trial attrocity films ? Even when did not find attrocities' evidence, they dug out the dead of their tombs and so that was an "attrocity evidence".

Proof for gassed person seems impossible.

They had the opportunity to organize their propaganda and holocaust conspiracy much better.

They had the time, they had the resources, personnel, money, etc.

NOW IT IS TOOO LATE. 8)

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 pm)

BradleySmith wrote:And there's the trick. We ask for the name of "one person, with proof. . . ," not just a name, but a name with proof. The proof is the kicker. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a big surprise.

Sorry I misread, in that case I think you are right, you most likely will not be given any evidence at all.

- Coder62
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:10 pm)

There is no proof of gasings as the Archival Manager Herr U. Jost from the Bad Arolsen Document Center in Germany has already stated. This was in a response to an e-mail I sent at the end of 2007.

After the war the Allies had Army pathologists scouring the concentration camps far and wide for cadavers on which they performed autopsies hoping to come up with the smoking gun. Inspite of doing hundreds of forensic investigations they came up empty handed.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop the Allies from hanging the German leadership at Nuremberg.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:17 pm)

And so it is, the most basic questions which seek confirmation of the "Holocaust" mythology cannot be answered. Mr. Hannover likes to say that laying bare the trademarked story 'is really too easy', and how correct he is. It's really rather like child's play. The reason for silencing those who ask the questions is obvious.
Breker

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:13 pm)

I'd just like to see these people quote a single witness source that hasn't been caught lying.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:46 pm)

Mannstein:
After the war the Allies had Army pathologists scouring the concentration camps far and wide for cadavers on which they performed autopsies hoping to come up with the smoking gun. In spite of doing hundreds of forensic investigations they came up empty handed.

Do you have a link for that? Trying to spread the word. This would be perfect.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:00 pm)

Do you have a link for that? Trying to spread the word. This would be perfect.

see:
'The Liberation of the Camps: Facts vs. Lies'
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

excerpt:
As Dr. Larson and other Allied medical men discovered, the chief cause of death at Dachau, Belsen and the other camps was disease, above all typhus, an old and terrible scourge of mankind that until recently flourished in places where populations were crowded together in circumstances where public health measures were unknown or had broken down. Such was the case in the overcrowded internment camps in Germany at war's end, where, despite such measures as systematic delousing, quarantine of the sick and cremation of the dead, the virtual collapse of Germany's food, transport, and public health systems led to catastrophe.

And ofcourse there was the illegal Allied terror bombing of transports of food & medicines which contributed immensely.

see:
'Allied terror attacks created conditions in camps'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=796

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:21 pm)

And there's the trick. We ask for the name of "one person, with proof. . . ," not just a name, but a name with proof. The proof is the kicker. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a big surprise.

Frankly i dont think your challenge will be particularly effective.

If I was La Lipstadt I would do something like the following.

Describe how transports were selected on the ramp and those not selected for work were sent to the gas chamber. Point out that we have the names for a number of complete transports from France, Germany and the Low countries and large series of registration numbers at Auschwitz have survived (from about 50 000 to 190 000 IIRC). From these registration numbers it can be seen the majority of people on that transport did not enter the camp. Then pull out a number of SS confessions to homicidal gassings.

Then as a kicker throw in a few sonderkommando testimonies about recognising wives, parents or friends in the undressing chambers and being pulled out to the ovens - a la Abraham Bomba - and say indignantly despite the worst efforts of the nazis and their modern day fellow travellers testimony to named individuals being murdered by gas do survive. Rudolf Vrba's or Filip Mueller's description of the murder of the Czech family camp would work a treat.

Or if all else fails pull out Mel Mermelstein.

All of the above is complete nonsense, of course, but in the eyes of 99.9% of readers it will have been "proved"

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm)

You may be right. Let's see who gets involved. We do not expect it to be Lipstadt herself. But we are not going to know until we take a run at it. And then thought is still working on the concept. You never know what thought will come up with. Thought appears to have a life of its own. This Lipstadt business came into thought one day out of thin air. There was no preliminary event/s. I had nothing to do with it. One moment it was not there, the next it was. And so it goes.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”