Human soap & Human skin lampshades debunked

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:58 pm)

sorry for bumping this...I just received an email from the Yad Vashem center, and wanted to share it with you...

Yaacov Lozowick wrote:We are often asked if the Nazis used human fat from their victims to make soap; sometimes, the question comes from survivors who vividly remember burying such soap after the liberation. As one of them once told me: "That was my father we were burying, and the grave is his grave". He even offered to send me a photograph of the grave, by way of proof. There are also testimonies of survivors that tell of rumours even during the war that Jews were being turned into soap; I have even seen testimonies about Poles mocking their Jewish neighbors who were about to be deported with the callous taunt "See you on the soap shelf!"

I have no doubt of the sincerity of these survivors, then and since. Nor, it must be said, can there be the slightest doubt that the Nazis were perfectly capable of doing such a thing, had they felt any need or even simply the whim to do so. They did many other equally monstrous things. And yet, to the best of our knowledge, they did not commit this particular crime.

The basis for this position is that, 58 years after the end of the Shoah, no concrete evidence has ever come to light that could indicate that the Nazis were making soap from human fat. No industrial documentation, shipment orders, specifications or designs; no testimony from anyone, Jew, German or other who participated in such a process, no infrastructure, nothing. The soap you mention was generaly marked RJS, which seems to have meant Rein Jndustriele Seife (pure industrial soap, whatever that means). At one point, some years ago, Yad Vashem even sent a few bars of this soap to a DNA analysis. The results were that there were no traces of human DNA in them.

Does lack of evidence prove non-existence? Not unequivocally, but eventually, incrementally it does. This doesn't diminish the enormity of the Shoah in any way, of course, the heart of whch was the murder of millions, not the disposal of their bodies.

The bold section is all I wanted to hear...
I just wanted to be sure about this, because I´ve seen webs like McVay´s, that still put this particular subject in doubt...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:26 pm)

They're lying through their teeth but yet we get:
I have no doubt of the sincerity of these survivors, then and since.

Right, they are sincerely lying.

and then this nutjob, Yaacov Lozowick says:
Nor, it must be said, can there be the slightest doubt that the Nazis were perfectly capable of doing such a thing, had they felt any need or even simply the whim to do so. They did many other equally monstrous things. And yet, to the best of our knowledge, they did not commit this particular crime.

Talk about a pathetic attempt at spin. They cannot prove one instance of "equally monstrous things"; let this forum attest to that.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the easily debunked stories are the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Daniel Saez Lorente

Postby Daniel Saez Lorente » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:00 pm)

QUOTE:
Please, prove it. Quote the verdict or the transcripts. I'll quote from Jamie McCarthy's essay on the topic:
END QUOTE
--
I knew this person would quote Jame McCarthy sooner or later. McCarthy also claims to believe in the "Zyklon B wire induction cages" lowered up and down a hollow pillar at Auschwitz II, although the pillars are solid reinforced concrete and there are no holes in the roof. He makes this claim based on an affidavit signed by Hedryk Tauber, who also claimed elsewhere (USSR EIGHT) that the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz (singular) was a wooden barracks.

I do not believe that McCarthy can be taken seriously.

Please do not try to prove anything by quoting newspaper articles printed in 1945 or 46. I recall seeing one, printed in 1947, which claimed that seven million people were gassed at Treblinka.

The purpose of a trial is to prove things, wouldn't you agree?

The human head, various human skin samples, human soap, and other items, were brought to court at the First Nurmberg Trial, but no forensic examination was ever conducted, none of any kind. They came to court with a PHOTOGRAPH of a can of Zyklon. No reports, no tests. Nothing.

If all this junk really existed and what the prosecution claimed it was in all these trials, why didn't they perform any forensic tests at the most important trial of them all?

As Moran points out, there is nothing unusual about the collection of medical samples if they are pathological in some way. The point is whether or not people were killed to obtain tattooed skin. One of the defendants at the Dachau trial, a doctor, stated that he had no interest in human skin unless it was cancerous, etc. The human skin samples and human soap are in the Peace Palace of the Hague. They have never been tested.

Don't you think if this junk is authentic, that they should be produced, tested, and that proof should be adduced that collecting these items was for a criminal purpose?

As for the shrunken head, my understanding is that it was later revealed to have originated from an anthropological museum, and that it was hundreds of years old; it came from South America.

If this is not true, fine, but it up to the exterminationists (60 years later) to produce all this junk, test it, and prove their assertions. Once again, there is nothing or unusual about the collection or preservation of medical samples. Dachau had five hospitals.

The Exterminationists accuse, so they must prove. Don't you think it is a little bit late?

At the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, or at any medical school, you can see babies in jars and everything else. I've been shown human organs in jars in ordinary college science classes. Does that prove somebody was murdered?

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:40 am)

The soap you mention was generaly marked RJS, which seems to have meant Rein Jndustriele Seife (pure industrial soap, whatever that means).

Actually it was RIF.

The letter i in German script often looks like a letter j. For example, the 8mm Mauser infantry round in commercial European nomenclature is "7.92jS," with the j (actually i) meaning "Infanterie."

A cheap wartime government soap was stamped with the letters "RiF" or "RIF." Though it might have looked that way, it was not "RjF," nor "Pure Jewish Fat."

The stamp "RiF" stood for "Reichsstelle [für] Industrielle Fettversorgung" or "Reich station for industrial fat provisioning."

Fat was rationed during the war. Household kitchen grease was even collected in the United States and used for things like glycerine to make munitions.

Below is a picture of a sliver of wartime German RIF soap.

:D

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”