F.P. Berg / 'holocaust' hoax in a nutshell

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

F.P. Berg / 'holocaust' hoax in a nutshell

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:53 pm)

About as direct as one man can be. Friedrich Paul Berg cuts to the chase in discussing why the Allies used the ridiculous 'holocaust' story.

- Hannover

The Holocaust story is racist filth. Essentially, it never happened--no one was ever killed in gas chambers, or made into soap, or into lampshades by the Nazis. As to mass murder or "mass extermination" by other means, the "real" mass murderers were the United States and Britain during World War 2. The US and Britain murdered several million innocent people, mostly women and children, by deliberately roasting them to death in incendiary air attacks which included even the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. After the war, the US and Britain continued their racist madness, especially against Germany, by staging elaborate show trials in violation of international law to try perpetuate their wartime atrocity claims against Japan and Germany, forever. They have failed because of the overwhelming evidence against those claims.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com

Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:44 pm)

I wish he'd write some new essays and not rehash more of the same ol' same ol'.
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 pm)

Agrarian Reformer wrote:I wish he'd write some new essays and not rehash more of the same ol' same ol'.

Huh?
Go to his website:
www.nazigassings.com

- Hannover

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:48 pm)

But read his Anne Frank thread from a few months ago. He says essentially the same thing. I wasn't implying that he doesn't update his website, just that I wish he'd allocate more of his time to writing new material.
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:01 am)

This is as new as it gets:
NEW
The Eyewitnesses Lied --Corpses of CO victims are Cherry-pink and NOT Blue or colorless
NEW

http://www.nazigassings.com/TheEyewitnessesLied.html

- Hannover

FrankLee

Postby FrankLee » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:55 pm)

Agrarian Reformer wrote:But read his Anne Frank thread from a few months ago. He says essentially the same thing. I wasn't implying that he doesn't update his website, just that I wish he'd allocate more of his time to writing new material.
The success of the holocaust scam is based on repeating lies ad infinitum. The only way to counteract that is to keep repeating the truth ad infinitum, regardless of how boring it is for you. The knowledge of what happened 60 years ago isn't going to change much or get "new". Only occasionally will new evidence show up, or new lies to refute.

I suppose one thing that can be done, and is for example in videos, is that it is made more entertaining and digestible by a mostly resistant public. For example I'd love to see a dramatisation of the Zundel trials, especially the testimony and cross-examination of the exterminationist witnesses. It could be called "holocaust on trial" even though a film was already made with that name, capitalizing on the defeat of Irving. Of course for that production they suddenly forgot their policy of refusing to examine revisionism, showing how much they would debate and examine it if they were telling the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 am)

FrankLee said:
I suppose one thing that can be done ...

But what will FrankLee do?

- Hannover

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 am)

I'll admit my "criticism" was based more on my frustrated infatuation with Fritz Berg's work than as a proponent of holocaust revisionist arguments. Like any hardcore fan: I WANT MORE! So yeah you got me, Frank Lee.

And yeah it'd be great if someone put together a 'dramatized' version of revisionism (although Errol Morris may have beat us to the punch). My only idea so far--if it's about Zundel/the trial-- is that the title must be "Zundel" and for the cover of the ads you just see his head with the hard hat on, with hundreds of JDL storming from behind. Bellissimo!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:57 am)

Agrarian Reformer said:
And yeah it'd be great if someone put together ...

And what will Agrarian Reformer do?

- Hannover

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:59 pm)

I came up with the title and the artwork. 8)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:21 pm)

Agrarian Reformer wrote:I came up with the title and the artwork. 8)

A fine accomplishment. :sleepy1:

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”