Deadly Medicine exhibit...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Deadly Medicine exhibit...

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm)

Thesaint wrote:Whether or not the Nazis considered the Germanic branch of humanity as a master race 60 years ago seems like a bit of a moot point when you consider

Perfectly valid point, but a different issue altogether.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 pm)

PatrickSMcNally wrote:
Thesaint wrote:Whether or not the Nazis considered the Germanic branch of humanity as a master race 60 years ago seems like a bit of a moot point when you consider

Perfectly valid point, but a different issue altogether.

I was talking more to Allgood re: HIS point about "Master Race" propaganda,which was off topic,but that did`nt stop you from holding forth about how horrid the land-grabbing Nazis were I notice.Still,one man`s relevance is another man`s non-relevant frippery.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 2 months ago (Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm)

Thesaint wrote:that did`nt stop you from holding forth about how horrid the land-grabbing Nazis were I notice.Still,one man`s relevance is another man`s non-relevant frippery.

Well it has to be considered relevant if someone is going to make an issue about the usage of the unsourced "master race" quote in a way which suggests that there was simply no truth to the idea behind the otherwise unsourced quote. To harp on the point that it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to track the phrase "master race" in any of Hitler's commentaries, without bothering to mention that fairly similar ideas in different verbiage run up and down through the whole record, is not really being straight-forward or honest. It would be like pointing out that a quote attributed to an Israeli leader which created some sensation doesn't appear to be authentic, while other more authenticated quotes from the same Israeli which express the same idea are simply not mentioned.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 2 months ago (Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 am)

There is zero proof that Mengele did the bizarre experiments he accused of, zero.

I haven't read much, if any on Mengele. Is there any online material available that covers him from a revisionist POV? I already know the believers story.

I bet there's no chance this woman gets an MRI done to really see what happened to her lady parts.

*edit Why would the Germans go thru the trouble of sterilization if they were going to kill them all anyway?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”