The Charles Manson murders and the holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:59 am)

StuDewan wrote:
MrNobody wrote:
StuDewan wrote:
duckchuck wrote:
Possibly, but how many of those other compounds are also given off by animals & rotting vegetation?

how about HCN?

not to be found on trees or animals, isn't it?

Stu

Hmm, very clever!

But then this presupposes that you believe in the lie that Zyklon B was used to gas Jews in the first place!.

It'll be interesting to see how you dig yourself out of that hole sunshine!

:wink:

well, if you are looking for mass graves then you must believe in some sort of mass killings... :wink:

Stu

What is ridiculous is someone believing in mass killings and NOT trying to find the mass graves. And NOT doing the whole forensic job that is necessary in such occasion. :oops:

CSI : Holocaust is a parody of the well known CSI tv-series. :lol:

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:26 am)

duckchuck,
Your language is often inappropriate. Strong disagreement is fine, but please leave out your aggressive, off-color descriptions. Please read the guidelines.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

duckchuck

Postby duckchuck » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:38 am)

Stu:

well, if you are looking for mass graves then you must believe in some sort of mass killings...

More utter nonsense.

If I have the ability to use modern forensic / scientific methods to disprove someone's crazy claim that they know exactly where a UFO, complete with a bunch of aliens inside is buried, then I don't have to believe in UFO's or aliens to go to this site and prove that they are lying.

Also, graves have been found, individual and mass, at the alleged "pure extermination centers." (Ever heard of a typhus epidemic Stu?) This does not prove mass killings. In fact, mass graves were found at Treblinka I by the soviets, but only on the order of a few hunderd people. (Have you read - Treblinka, Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? By Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf - Stu?) And even if (IF mind you) there were "mass killings," there most certainly weren't any homocidal gas chambers and there most certainly wasn't a "holocaust" at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka.

Proving that only a tiny fraction of deaths claimed occured at or enroute to the camps is proving that there was no holocaust at these camps. But if you really do believe that over 2 million jews were murdered in "mass killings" at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka Stu, then would you please tell us were they are all buried?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:01 pm)

duckchuck wrote:

What part of "human remains detection dogs" don't you understand MrNobody? I used the phrase three times in my last post.

I didn't read your last post, I just responded to remarks you made in response to mine, that's all, I'm not here start a flame war & I don't need to hang off everyones post like some moronic disciple seeking a guru.
First off, the origianal post of this thread tells us that dogs have been used to locate graves that, if in fact are related to the Manson murders, are 40 years old. And if you would have looked at the link I provided, you would have seen the testimonial that human remains detection dogs were able to locate known gravesites of from 20 to over 100 years old. And there are many more articles found in that link that tell of human remains detection dogs being able to find human bones many hundreds of years old. I suggest you do some more research.

You got me there I didn't read the full article from the link as provided, again I just don't have time.
Are you telling me you still don't understand that cremation doesn't turn bodies into ash? Again, you have much research to do. I will help you out on this one, look at this link here: http://www.nafcash.com/

No not at all, just using the Holocaust Mythology, bone crushing machines, tin sheets = no evidence, it's not my fable, just trying to use the fable logic against them is all.

MrNobody:

There are good reasons why Archeologist's don't use Dogs, Both the Dogs & Handlers need to be specifically trained, they are rare & almost as soon as a body starts to decompose Minerals from the ground, ground water & rain start to seep into the remains causing fossilization & this alone will confuse the dog since this only adds to the number of scents the Dogs have to filter.

Bullshit. In no way am I claiming to be an expert on the use of human remains detection dogs being used by archaeologists, but I've read enough to know that your last paragraph is utter nonsense.

Can you be more specific please, what part of my statement is BS?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

duckchuck

Postby duckchuck » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm)

MrNobody:

You got me there I didn't read the full article from the link as provided, again I just don't have time.

What do you mean - "again?" You never mentioned once in this thread that you "don't have the time" to investigate this issue.

But you did say this:

Um yeah, I've just spent the 3 hours reading up on "Cadaver Dogs

So you can spend "3 hours reading up on "Cadaver Dogs," but you "just don't have the time" to read the posts your responding to? Mmmm, you're not passing the smell test here MrNobody. And neither does this:

MrNobody:

I didn't read your last post... Can you be more specific please, what part of my statement is BS?

That information is in the links I provided. If you "don't have the time" to look at them, then I'm certainly not going to spend my time spelling it out for you. After all, after "3 hours reading up on "Cadaver Dogs," you're an expert on the issue now anyway, and there's nothing left for you to learn.

KostasL:

What is ridiculous is someone believing in mass killings and NOT trying to find the mass graves. And NOT doing the whole forensic job that is necessary in such occasion.

EXACTLY

No graves = no holocaust within the holocaust

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 pm)

I do tend to suffer from tunnel vision from time to time, I really did spend 3 hours reading about the Cadaver Dogs, Yes it probably would have been better spent reading every word you typed, I'm not perfect.

My very sporadic participation on this forum should have been an indicator that I don't very often have the time to read or respond to posts.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:38 am)

duckchuck:

I don't believe in gas chambers, mass killings and mass graves as you...
I was just stating (what should be) the obvious: IF you believe in gas chambers THEN the logical search WOULD BE for HCN...

Stu

duckchuck

Postby duckchuck » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:01 pm)

Stu:

I don't believe in gas chambers, mass killings and mass graves as you...

As me? Where did I say that I believed in homicidal gas chambers and/or mass killings? And if you don't know about the mass graves found at Treblinka by the Soviets, then you have no business being on this thread. Here is what I said:

Also, graves have been found, individual and mass, at the alleged "pure extermination centers." (Ever heard of a typhus epidemic Stu?) This does not prove mass killings. In fact, mass graves were found at Treblinka I by the soviets, but only on the order of a few hunderd people. (Have you read - Treblinka, Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? By Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf - Stu?) And even if (IF mind you) there were "mass killings," there most certainly weren't any homocidal gas chambers and there most certainly wasn't a "holocaust" at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka.

Stu:

I was just stating (what should be) the obvious: IF you believe in gas chambers THEN the logical search WOULD BE for HCN...

Are you saying that you don't even know that the alleged method of murder at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka was exhaust from a diesel engine, and not from zyklon B?

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:08 pm)

sorry if my english is not perfect, it´s not my primary language...

StuDewan wrote:I don't believe in gas chambers, mass killings and mass graves as you...

I will re-phrase that:

I don't believe in gas chambers, mass killings and mass graves the same way as you don't believe... understood now?

this thread was supposed to be about locating graves by mean of a "sniffer" capable of identifying fluorinated hydrocarbon compounds...

since fluorinated water is post-WW2 the question was: what other compound could be used to locate graves if we were looking for mass graves filled with the bodies of victims killed in gas chambers using Zyklon-B?

I just pointed out that the obvious choice would be HCN, that´s all...

the existence of gas chambers/mass killings/mass graves has been throughfully discussed in other threads...

Stu

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”