History channel documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

History channel documentary

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:38 am)

I just saw a history channel documentary about the liberation of concentration camps by the allied troops and i just can't help sending this post.

Old people, allied soldiers who took part in the liberation of the camps, are telling their stories. The real story, first hand.

An english officer, in Bergen-belzen i think, while opening some inmate barracks, he was pointed with a gun at his back by an elegant german lady who had tied in her waist, an alsatian dog. After shouting at her she dissapeared, told the english officer. And he continued saying that as he heard later, that woman was hanged for murdering and eating little inmate children!!! Yes, you read well. That german lady ate little children and was hanged for this.

This is a story i have never heard about, before. Does anybody know any additional info ?

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:14 am)

I have never heard this tale but the Hitler Channel broadcasts some remarkable nonsense about the holocaust.

A while ago I saw a piece where they interviewed the young curator of the museum for the Dora concentration camp. This camp provided labor for the underground facories that manufactured V-2 missles. The factories consisted of long tunnels running into the side of a mountain. The tunnels were lined with concrete to keep the working areas clean and safe.

As this museum curator was being interviewed he looked the camera straight in the eye and claimed the Nazis used the bones of dead Jews as rebar (re enforcment bars) to strengthen the concrete because they had run out of steel. Any structural engineer will tell you this is complete nonsense.

Whatever happened to the bone crushing machines that were used for the manufacture of fertilizer?

Nevertheless gullible tourists believe, keep coming, and most importantly pay entrance fees.

There's no business like shoa business.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:26 am)

History Channel? Now that is good laugh. I few years ago they kicked me off their web site ...banned me...after accusing me of using several aliases to bombard them with facts and questions...that they couldn't answer...Actually one of the guys whom they claimed was just my aliases was much better at destroying them was I....anyway their in house writers are just paid Zionist as are many of the writers of the Western press...
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:00 pm)

In the same documentary, another old man, who was present at the liberation of Buchenwald, told about the human skin lampshades they found and that Ilse Koch, who was responsible, left just before the allied troops occupy the camp. :P

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:39 pm)

Documentary titled Hitler's Holocaust - 4 of 6 - The Death Factory had some wild "eyewitness claims".

Examples:
"I saw blue haze after a gassing."
"There were flames shooting out of chimney."
"They gassed the people, and then they opened the door, but one child didnt die so they shot him immediately."
(These arent exact quotes, but close enough.)

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/ ... th-Factory

I'm not sure but someone maybe made a claim that people were killed by Zyklon B in showers.

Interestingly there is a woman, in a red dress, being interviewed who did not understand the gas chambers and wondered how anyone outside could believe it. And then she declared that she stood next to the 'gas chamber' and couldnt believe it herself either because it was so mad. Lets read between the lines: Yes it was a mad propaganda lie and didnt happen so no wonder that she didnt and couldnt believe it! (runtime about 38-39 min)

One woman says that screaming women were dragged from trains into the crematoriums. I thought they all went voluntarily thinking that they were going into showers... This woman too claimed that "fires came out of the fire place".

Also, Jehosuha Rosenblum was interviewed. He was the one who declared in the video Judea Declares War On Germany that "...in the gas chambers the two SS men threw in the Zyklon B through the windows, that were quite high and we heard the screaming and this went on for a few minutes, maybe 10-15 minutes ... the crematorias were not big enough and they could burn only 1,000 bodies a day, but in the pits they could burn up to 15,000 bodies a day, in the three pits...". Yes, this witness is indeed presented as a credible witness in the mainstream "historical" documentary Hitler's Holocaust (of course not letting him tell his wild stories in detail).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXrxWCm2 ... re=related

In addition the representative of the World Jewish Congress Gerhard Riegner speaks of that there were about 3,5 – 4 million Jews in Euorope during the Second World War at the documentary:
"But if you are told for the first time that an order has been given that 3,5 or 4 million Jews are to be killed... is it at all possible? It's inconceivable. What world do we live in?" Indeed...
(runtime 16:50 - 17:20 min)
(and http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n5p25_Weber.html#86708 )
Last edited by Mythos on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:25 pm)

One man, Morris Venezia, also claimed, on Hitler's Holocaust, that he saw people forced to strip in front of the gas chambers and "tie their shoes together, 'zusammen' so that they could find them later", and then this man says "I remember that". Interesting that he tells these wild stories about gassings and other terrible things, but that he specifically points out that this is the thing he really remembers: people tied shoes together. As if he doesnt remember the gassings himself at all, at least that's how I understood it.
Last edited by Mythos on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 pm)

Morris Venezia - Jewish prisoner, Death Squad, Auschwitz - claimed that 3,000 people at a time were locked into the gas chamber, presumably in Krema II. So that means about 14 naked people standing on one square meter; men, women, children and elderly, all naked... This same prisoner also claimed that there was a baby on top of the gassed bodies crying that didnt die of the gas, and then he reported that to the Germans who "didn't care too much the German, he went in with his gun. He shot him, and that's how he killed him. It was kind of a miracle but the German killed him.". Not the Nazi, not the SS officer, but "the German" killed the baby. :roll:

Dario Gabbai - Jewish prisoner, Death Squad, Auschwitz - claimed that all the bodies of people after a gassing were "all black and blue dead standing up...". Then he wonders how he is going to "survive in such an environment".

Henryk Mandelbaum - Jewish prisoner, Death Squad, Auschwitz - claimed that the dead people after a gassing were standing up, "they died standing up, they stood like that next to each other ... excrement and urine were everywhere...".
(runtime about 40:00 - 49:00 min)

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:04 pm)

Count Johann Kielmansegg - General Staff Officer with Hitler - stated that "although I was in the thick of things, didnt hear anything about Auschwitz until after the war". (runtime 33:45 - 34:00 min)

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:20 pm)

Sigmund Sobolewski - Political prisoner, Auschwitz - claimed:
"What I later found out from the body carriers, these were people who were removing the bodies... they told me that many of those bodies had like abluish foam on their mouths. Some of them had bluish stuff coming from their noses and from ears. And they say that there was gassing there..."
(runtime 9-10 min)

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:16 pm)

Hello Mythos,

Good work!

Morris Venezia should be Shlomo Venezia I believe, if it's not his brother. Dario Gabai is the brother of Jaacov Gabai, who was interviewed for the book We wept without tears.

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:27 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Hello Mythos,

Good work!

Morris Venezia should be Shlomo Venezia I believe, if it's not his brother. Dario Gabai is the brother of Jaacov Gabai, who was interviewed for the book We wept without tears.

Thanks. I dont know about that, on that documentary he was named Morris Venezia.

But, if you are interested in these wild stories, you should see the documentary. There might have been a few other wild claims that I forgot to mention, I have to see the documentary again soon.

Another documentary, titled Frankfurt Auschwitz trial might also contain some contradictory and wild claims. I'm not sure about that, because I havent seen it fully, but I'll watch it in the near future and post everything interesting here if there is anything.
http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/v ... _XviD.html

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:50 am)

I checked. It's Shlomo Venezia's brother. His name is usually spelt Maurice however.

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:17 am)

Ok.
If an 'alien abductee survivor' said it, it must be nonsense.
If a 'Holocaust Survivor' said it, it must be true!
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndvalue.html#ftnref355
http://moranen.blogspot.com/2008/02/aus ... leiri.html

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:21 am)

Auschwitz Frankfurt trial

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/v ... _XviD.html

Pre-trial publicity

”Four of the 22 accused SS men from Auschwitz, were soon known to every newspaper reader.” (3:20 – 3:27)
As is well known, this publicity strongly distorts the views of the witnesses and makes them even more worthless, making them propably the most unreliable testimonies possible (as the Jewish professor and expert on the evaluation of eyewitness testimonies, Elisabeth Loftus admitted it too).

Statements

Witness physician dr. Otto Wolfgang from Vienna (name might not be spelled correctly) describes his first hours in Auschwitz:
”I arrived in Auschwitz at the main camp. ... Over the entrance we saw uplifting words ”work will make you free. On the left ... the camp band was rehersing. We had no incline that these were the gates of hell, because everything appeared peaceful.” (9:25 – 10:08 )

Narrator:
”No word of regret was ever uttered. The defendants knew nothing. They couldnt remember anything. ” (18:30 – 18:37)

Konrad Morgan, an SS judge:
”The plan was to entice the doomed, to fall into the trap under a misconception. Only one oddity was conspicuous and puzzling. In the middle of the chamber [Krema III] there was a greater shaft. It was then revealed to me, that the opening in the roof served to introduce a crystalline gas, Zyklon B, into this death chamber.” (20:30 – 21:10)
Note that Morgan speaks of one Zyklon B introduction device instead of four, and that while he's talking about it the documentary shows the ventilation hole of the oven room of Krema III!

Narrator:
”Only the principal defendant Robert Mulka [an ex-SS Captain who had served briefly as adjutant to Höss at Auschwitz] was still a free man. ... His response to the accusations of the state prosecutor was always 'I saw nothing, I gave no orders, I dont know about anything'. The public saw Mulka's behavior as an outrage. ” (22:06 – 22:33)
Again, this publicity and the behavior of the public further reduces the 'fairness' of the trial.

This documentary was a disappointment. No tales of fires shooting out of chimneys, no geysirs of blood, no soap, no bluish stuff coming out of the bluish victims ears and noses, no cage in which a bear and an eagle ate a Jew a day, and no children surviving gassings multiple times... Only one woman claimed that babies were thrown into the fires alive. A boring documentary.
If an 'alien abductee survivor' said it, it must be nonsense.

If a 'Holocaust Survivor' said it, it must be true!

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndvalue.html#ftnref355

http://moranen.blogspot.com/2008/02/aus ... leiri.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:50 am)

Konrad Morgan, an SS judge:
”The plan was to entice the doomed, to fall into the trap under a misconception. Only one oddity was conspicuous and puzzling. In the middle of the chamber [Krema III] there was a greater shaft. It was then revealed to me, that the opening in the roof served to introduce a crystalline gas, Zyklon B, into this death chamber.” (20:30 – 21:10)

Note that Morgan speaks of one Zyklon B introduction device instead of four, and that while he's talking about it the documentary shows the ventilation hole of the oven room of Krema III!

But the ever changing storyline says:

- bodies were piled high outside ... right, some 'trap of misconception'

- SS men beat & cut off breasts of jewish women as they were forced into the laughable 'gas chambers' ... right, some 'trap of misconception'

- that dogs attacked those in line ... right, some 'trap of misconception'

- that the fictitious 'gas chambers' had to have human waste hosed out, all the while the next batch supposedly were waiting in line just outside ... right, some 'trap of misconception'

- that the Zyklon-B gas was ventilated outside after each preposterously alleged 'gassing', thereby gassing the Germans and the Jews supposedly lined-up for the surprise of a lifetime

- depending on which forced confession or liar you read about, it's claimed that cyanide used for 'extermination' was: sent through showerheads, was in granule form, was a black tar-like mass, was a liquid, and now we have 'crystals' ... my my, so many contradicting, out of control stories for which there is no proof

- and then the alleged single "greater shaft" where the ever changing tale now says there were four Zyklon-B 'introduction columns', which hilariously could not have worked as alleged

In the end, men like Morgen simply said what their accusers/torturers wanted them to say. Since the courts did not allow any challenge to the 'gas chambers' canard ('judicial notice' was given without any forensic study submitted, well, other than the communist's Nuremberg steam chambers report), the options were limited for the accused. And as is now so obvious, the storyline was unmanagable then, is unmanagable now. Hence judeo-supremacists demand arrest of those who scrutinze the easily debunked, unsupportable tales.

Lies require more lies, which simply compounds the problems for the liars.

Revisionists are all over this nonsense.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”