Dachau survivor saw Hitler kill a child...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Dachau survivor saw Hitler kill a child...

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 am)

Mildly sensational, to say the least...

Emmaly Reed knows the value of time.

She spent 12 years in Nazi concentration camps in Germany, incarcerated for being Jewish at age 3 and released at the age of 15.

"We never knew what day it was, or what date of the month," Reed said. "All we knew was winter is cold, spring has new growth and summer is hot. And fall is when the trees lose their leaves."

A native of Germany now living in Salina, she also knows the value of truth. Since moving to Kansas in the early 1970s, she has been traveling across the state to share her story.

"I do it so people know the real truth, because in the computer is not the truth," she said. "You have to be there to know that. And I've been there."

http://www.hdnews.net/Story/Holocaust032808

When she entered Dachu [sic], she received a number 4 tattoo on one arm and a Star of David on the other arm.
"That means I was the fourth person in the camp and the star meant I was Jewish," Emmaly said.

She no longer has the tattoos on her arms that branded her a concentration prisoner. After the war a kind doctor removed them for her.

Emmaly said that Hitler was nothing special, but he had an almost hypnotic power over the women and men under his control.

"He was not human," she said. "He killed a little boy next to me and I looked into his face. It was not the face of a human, it was the face of the devil." :twisted: "Those are pictures you cannot forget," she said. "I still have nightmares where I wake up screaming."

Emmaly was 15 when she was rescued by the French military. At the time of her rescue she was in a coma.

"It was at the end of the war and the SS had to flee quickly, so they hung us up on the wall," she said. "They put chains around our necks. If you moved you would strangle yourself and die. About 50 percent did die. If the French wouldn't have showed up when they did I know I would have died too."

(...)

Emmaly will be speaking in Sharon Springs at the High School Friday, April 4, at 10:30 a.m. MT.

http://www.thewesterntimes.com/pages/1323901.pdf

Very strange that all Hitler biographers, who usually do not abstain from digging up any dirt on the man, missed the fact (of course it's true, with have an "eyewitness") that Old 18 killed a child at Dachau with his own hands... :roll:

Also, I always thought it was American troops that liberated Dachau..

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:47 pm)

LOOOL What the hell, I thought that was an April Fool's joke. This is a new one. I'm used to the stories of the omnipresent Dr Mengele, drfting magically from camp to camp around the clock to personally make selections!

Agrarian Reformer

Postby Agrarian Reformer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:19 pm)

"I do it so people know the real truth, because in the computer is not the truth," she said. "You have to be there to know that. And I've been there."

Well if it weren't for 'the computer' I would have never heard your fake story so you are absolutely correct that 'in the computer is not truth'.

I have a feeling we're going to be hearing a lot more holocaust tales with obligatory references to the Internet and how "crazy" it is, and of course calls for censoring it.
"Anybody can make an atrocity film if they take corpses out of their graves and then show a tractor shoving them back in again." - Hermann Göring

Paul der Cherusker

Postby Paul der Cherusker » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:28 pm)

How can a supposedy respectable newspaper print such blatant lies?! :x

Imagine what a good investigative reporter could do with a liar like this.Of course we all know that will never happen.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:16 am)

Paul der Cherusker wrote:Imagine what a good investigative reporter could do with a liar like this.Of course we all know that will never happen.

One would not even need to be a good investigative reporter - it would suffice for the person to look up an mainstream resource like wikipedia and the official Dachau museum web page to realize that

a) KZ Dachau surrendered to the American army, not the French

b) The first inmates were political prisoners, who were sent to the camp individually, not together with their families

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScr ... uLife.html

c) Auschwitz was the only concentration camp using tattoos for identification of inmates. Thus Reed was tattooed neither with a "4" nor a Star of David. The tattoos only ever existed in her fantasy.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?la ... d=10007056

d) I don't think Hitler ever personally visited any of the concentration camps, but I may be incorrect here(?)

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
c) Auschwitz was the only concentration camp using tattoos for identification of inmates. Thus Reed was tattooed neither with a "4" nor a Star of David.

You are citing the "official" propaganda? I thought there was no evidence of tattoos?

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:57 am)

Inquisitive wrote:You are citing the "official" propaganda? I thought there was no evidence of tattoos?

What? No one in their right mind denies that Auschwitz prisoners were tattooed with their inmate numbers.

Fool's Day was the day before yesterday, my good man.

And talking about yesterday, you know that Paul is dead, right? 8)

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
Inquisitive wrote:You are citing the "official" propaganda? I thought there was no evidence of tattoos?

What? No one in their right mind denies that Auschwitz prisoners were tattooed with their inmate numbers.

I know of some people who denies it. One "holocaust" revisionist, Carlos W. Porter, in a writing titled Auschwitz Tattoo Hoax invariably denies it.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Mythos

Postby Mythos » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 pm)

"Oy vey! Only some evil holocaust deniers would deny this shocking TRUTH. Shame on you 'denier liars'. If a Holocaust Survivor said it, it must be true. If you dont believe it, you are a denier liar."

I have to print this and post to forums. Has anyone already e-mailed http://www.historiography-project.org/n ... sense.html ?

Kobus

Postby Kobus » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:35 pm)

When fifteen years, her weight was a mere 39 pounds.
A typical adult skeleton has already a weight of about 30 pounds.
Another holocaust miracle.

(left: Emmaly Reed)

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:33 pm)

@ Haldan. Quote: "I know of some people who denies it. One "holocaust" revisionist, Carlos W. Porter, in a writing titled Auschwitz Tattoo Hoax invariably denies it."

I do not know C.W. Porter's article. But, alas, tattooing at Auschwitz is by far not a myth. I personally know (or knew, but some of them already died) former Auschwitz prisoners who still had their camp number tattooed - I saw the numbers with my own eyes. The reason was a practical one: the death rate among the prisoners was so high that it was the easiest way for identifying a dead person ("Ordnung muss sein"). No prisoner had a Star of David tattooed. And as Laurentz Dahl correctly remarked, in no other camp were prisoners tattooed. So the old lady's Dachau tattoo story cannot be true.

But not all Auschwitz prisoners were tattooed - and that may be the reason why "Porter denies it," allegedly. E.g. all "Aryan" prisoners who had German Reich citizenship were not tattooed. Then there were "Erziehungshäftlinge" - persons who were committed to Auschwitz for a limited period of time. Or "Polizeihäftlinge" - persons who were suspect of anti-German activities. They were waiting to be tried by a Standgericht that only had two decisions: death penalty by shooting (mostly), or acquittal (rarely). Prisoners from both these categories were also not tattooed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 pm)

Yawn.

I too have seen these tattoos "with my own eyes" on those who were in the Auschwitz labor camp. Curious, but really no big deal. And again, those showing off these tattoos should not exist, if, as the absurd storyline says, the Germans had a policy to kill every Jew they could get their hands on.

BTW, Germany's SS men were also tattooed, for blood type.
The reason was a practical one: the death rate among the prisoners was so high that it was the easiest way for identifying a dead person ("Ordnung muss sein").

True?
I would like to see proof of that assertion. Use of the phrase "Ordnung muss sein" (orderliness must exist), while attempting to give an air of German authority, is not that proof, it is merely a German phrase.

Regardless, tattoos are not incriminating or indicative of the absurdly alleged & impossible 'gas chambers' as Mr. Neander would have the reader believe.

Typhus epidemics were rough stuff, as they were throughout Europe during the war, but looking at the bigger picture, the idea of tattooing Jews and then supposedly murdering them is just another of the myriad of contradictions within the 'holocaust' storyline.

and then, Neander says:
They were waiting to be tried by a Standgericht that only had two decisions: death penalty by shooting (mostly), or acquittal (rarely). Prisoners from both these categories were also not tattooed.

Note that Neander offers no proof that some of those found guilty were not given prison sentences. In fact, we know that many, many were given jail time, not execution, since the camps were full of such people, and was one the main reasons for the camps.

Also, we have an admission, those acquitted were sent out of Auschwitz, where they could tell of the supposedly horrible 'holocaust' deeds.
Now, why would those silly Germans let all these people go free, to inform the world, if the 'holocaust' storyline was true?

Of course, I guess we shouldn't mention the thousands that were allowed to stay behind after the Germans gave them a CHOICE to stay and wait for the advancing Soviets, or retreat with the Germans ... while most went with the supposedly evil Germans. Oops.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:14 am)

Interesting. It was my personal theory that the criminal elements (murderers, rapists and other criminals) were marked with a tattoo - but I do not have any proof for such a theory; although it seems to be the theory which makes most sense, at least to myself.
-haldan

joachim neander wrote:But not all Auschwitz prisoners were tattooed - and that may be the reason why "Porter denies it," allegedly. E.g. all "Aryan" prisoners who had German Reich citizenship were not tattooed. Then there were "Erziehungshäftlinge" - persons who were committed to Auschwitz for a limited period of time. Or "Polizeihäftlinge" - persons who were suspect of anti-German activities. They were waiting to be tried by a Standgericht that only had two decisions: death penalty by shooting (mostly), or acquittal (rarely). Prisoners from both these categories were also not tattooed.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:45 am)

Laurentz Dahl,

I was questioning it because the methods of tattooing vary so widely.

Auschwitz
Originally, a special metal stamp, holding interchangeable numbers made up of needles approximately one centimeter long was used. This allowed the whole serial number to be punched at one blow onto the prisoner's left upper chest. Ink was then rubbed into the bleeding wound.
When the metal stamp method proved impractical, a single-needle device was introduced, which pierced the outlines of the serial-number digits onto the skin.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?la ... d=10007056

then there's: Magical tattoos from a man who 'saw it all'

A piece of wood attached to two needles and a pot of ink were the tools of his trade. Each tattoo, he says, took 30 seconds.

http://www.historiography-project.org/n ... ttoos.html

thanks for the info about Paul, I had no idea!

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm)

Regarding tattoos I found this text online today:

15.What about tattoos?

Tattoos are considered such a showstopper that they are only rarely examined. Revisionists are notorious for questioning such things regardless of the perception that questioning is in poor taste or even damnable.

The usual description is that the first letter identified the camp and the following digits the individual's number. But if one looks at them one finds no more than five numbers. That makes for a maximum of 99,999 individual numbers. Some tattoos have only a letter and four number for a maximum of 9,999 individual numbers. One can not get even to the known number of inmates in the camps with numbers that small.

Part of the showstopper nature of tattoos is the assumption no one would tattoo themselves in that manner. The reality of postwar Europe was that people with tattoos went to the head of the line for emigration priority. They were automatically exempt from being repatriated to communist eastern Europe.

While there is at present no certain knowledge of fake tattoos their postwar value is so clear people would have been fools not to get them. Therefore they are not showstoppers and must be viewed skeptically.

There does exist 1940 film footage in the US of children with tattoos down their inside forearms displaying them for the cameras. They look like they were drawn on with 1/4 inch magic markers. No claimed survivor has such a tattoo. Clearly the US footage was faked. This leads Revisionists to be skeptical of all such claims.

http://giwersworld.org/holo2/holo-faq.phtml

Anyone that knows more about the claims I marked with bold above?

Of course, the whole question is rather irrelevant in the larger context, since tattoos do not in any way prove the alleged mass murders.

In this particular case however, Reed's tattoo story clearly shows that she is lying, since no-one else claims that Dachau prisoners were tattooed.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”