Confessions of a German Crimethinker

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm)

This is so Orwellian it is surreal. A video of a happily married father of two announcing that he plans on turning himself in to German police for crimethinking:
"From October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were ... of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." Brüning, 1937

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm)

oberststuhlherr wrote:This is so Orwellian it is surreal. A video of a happily married father of two announcing that he plans on turning himself in to German police for crimethinking:

If i was a german, i would start talking with everybody about revisionism and revisionist points adding a "i wonder if it's true" or "i doubt" or "it can't be true since our officials say else" or "revisionists seem to tell the truth but i trust our courts"... 8)

Germans should start their revolution like this. Being openly against revisionism or doubting but making people think and know facts.

This should work wonders.

This is what i would do.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:52 am)

I guess hes trying to bring attention to the atmosphere of Ingsoc-like censorship and thought control in Germany. I only wish he'd postpone it until after his children are older, but I understand his motivations. He's a martyr for his people, like all the others.

:cry:

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:56 am)

Looks like he's been successful... Here's the indictment:

http://www.nsalliance.net/dirk-zimmermann/english/

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:48 am)

KostasL wrote: If i was a german, i would start talking with everybody about revisionism and revisionist points adding a "i wonder if it's true" or "i doubt" or "it can't be true since our officials say else" or "revisionists seem to tell the truth but i trust our courts"... 8)

Great idea, actually. Those of us on the forum with a knowledge of the German language could attempt this, at least online.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”