Hard not to laugh at this holohoax tale.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Hard not to laugh at this holohoax tale.

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm)

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07009/752245-51.stm

Can some of the esteemed experts here dissect this, and expose the lies.

I plan to follow up and make some phone calls to the promoters on this clown.

will report any success.

This forum is the most pro American blog I know of.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm)

Then he rode another cattle car to the gates of Auschwitz. For three days, the prisoners sweltered in crowded rail cars with no food, water or sanitation. Many died or were trampled to death. Finally, the train moved again, and the prisoners arrived in Flossenburg, a concentration camp in Germany.

As they entered the camp, Mr. Sittsamer recalled, "We could see the chimneys [of the gas chambers]. We could see a mountain of shoes. We thought, 'Oh my God, our shoes are going to be there next.' "

Eventually, he landed in Mauthausen, Austria, one of the worst death camps. For 12 hours a day, he carried heavy rocks, one on each shoulder, up and down 186 steps. The stones were used to build large homes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crock of Bull.

Try climbing 186 steps a few times. It is far more difficult than you think .
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:02 pm)

But his goal was to find the mass grave where his father was buried. He found it in a field far from a main road near Mielec. A tall, stone marker was enclosed by a wrought-iron fence and the entrance padlocked. Undeterred, he climbed over it and lit two candles.

For the first time in his life, Mr. Sittsamer prayed the mourner's Kaddish at the mass grave that held his father's remains and 299 other Jews.

"I told the group that I had something to say to my father and that it would be very emotional. I told him ... how much I missed him when he was taken away from me. I told him that my mother, Perla, my brothers, Israel and Josef, and my sisters, Devora and Gitla, had also been taken away from me.

"I told him that I have a wonderful wife who had given me two beautiful children, Paula, who was named for my mother, and Murray, who was named for him. I also told him that he has five super, loving great-grandchildren who I am very proud of and love very much. I told him to rest in peace."

When he finished, his companions' eyes were wet with tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bullcrap...

His goal is to create an emotional reaction in the students. Getting them to cry is elevating their sympathy towards Jews and hatred towards Germans. This is all one big game and while the script is anything they decide to say, the object is the same.

create a lasting impression, onthe students, of German brutality and cruelty which will stay with them for a long time.

It is social engineering, and if one hoaxer can cover 50 classrooms a year and you put 150 of these scammers on the circuit each year, you can
influence votes . You create a pro Israeli electorate and the guniea pigs , the students, do not even realize what is taking shape.

It is slick.

jemand

Postby jemand » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:52 pm)

The biggest whopper are the "chimneys [of the gas chambers]" at Flossenbürg, which is not a camp that is said to have had any gas chambers.

As usual, everything is way over the top, like the portayal of the guards as B-movie-esque sadists:
For 12 hours a day, he carried heavy rocks [...]
"People were dropping like flies. If you didn't fall down, the guards would push you down," he said.

Vlad

Postby Vlad » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 pm)

When Hitler invaded Poland in September 1939, the Nazis stormed into Mielec on Sept. 7 and set fire to all three synagogues. Jews praying inside burned to death while those fleeing the flames were shot.

This lurid account seems to be modelled on the well-known Oradour story. It is also told here, with a different date, September 3. According to German Wikipedia, Mielec was the first Polish town to be declared "judenfrei" on March 9, 1942.

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 am)

Maybe they read about the Bromberg killings and got confused! German nationals were the ones herded into churches and then set on fire by Polish bolsheviks....

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 pm)

Matt wrote:German nationals were the ones herded into churches and then set on fire by Polish bolsheviks....

Can you prove this according to Revisionist standards?

Matt

Postby Matt » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:05 pm)

I just remembered reading that somewhere.

I'm not sure where that was, but I did some looking around and found out about a book entitled [i]Death in Poland: The Fate of Ethnic Germans (1940)[/i] by Edwin E. Dwinger. According to this website: www.wintersonnenwende.com the photos included in the online version of the book were first published in [i]Dokumente polnischer Grausamkeiten: Verbrechen an Deutschen 1919-1939 nach amtlichen Quellen (1995)[/i] which is said to now be banned in Germany.

Brutality against "outsiders" in what used to be their own country is a widely-believed fact. :-) Just ask any Palestinian!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”