A mild protest of the removal of an article

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
oberststuhlherr

A mild protest of the removal of an article

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 am)

I posted an article to this forum a few days back, and it was removed. I believe it was germane to the mission of this site. I assume that the reason it was deleted was because it was authored by a Holocaustian (a follower of Holocaustianity). First, let me say that I was not intending to forward that author's objectives. I had taken it as a given that certain aspects of the article were in error.

My objective was to expose the perspective on events as they were presented west of the Atlantic. I no longer have any question about the Holocaust(TM). It didn't happen. The questions that remain are what did happen? And how was the lie of The Holocaust(TM) fabricated?

That is where the article I posted seemed valuable. It talked about events in the US corresponding to events in Europe and directly related to the situation of European Jewry. It was my expectation that by examining the tissue of lies manifested in the article I had posted, it would be possible to glean some understanding of what was really going on in the US at the time, and also of how the lie has been crafted around these events.

I sincerely believe The Holocaust(TM) lie is part of a much larger conspiracy which includes the sabotage of the USS Maine, the attack on the USS Liberty, the attack on the USS Cole, the attacks of 9/11/01 and much more. I do not believe the lie of The Holocaust(TM) can be fully exposed and put in perspective without examining the political machinations taking place behind the scenes in London, Washington, Berlin and Moscow. That examination was the objective of my posting the offending article.

Edit to add: I have been banned from over a dozen Internet forums for doing things such as posting links to CODOH. I really, really, really do not want to get in trouble here for "bucking the system".
"From October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were ... of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." Brüning, 1937

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun May 04, 2008 10:09 am)

oberststuhlherr:
The guidelines are clear.
One could make the case that much of what has occurred post WWII is related to the 'holocaust' tale, looting of taxpayers for judeo-supremacist interests and US & European foreign policy are particular no brainers. However, this forum will be hopelessly bogged down in endless debates about all things that someone considers relevant, hence the guidelines.
Simply exposing the 'holocaust' for the nonsense that it is will do much to enlighten people as to the actions that have followed; that was the purpose of propaganda to begin with ... it served purposes. And that's a major reason why those who question the tale are attacked and arrested.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”