How to refute The Holocaust(TM) in ten minutes?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
holowiz

Postby holowiz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu May 22, 2008 10:12 am)

I keep wondering why a top secret operation as the Katyn executions of 22,000 Polish by the Soviets has left much more physical evidence than the alleged 270 times bigger in size massacres commited by the nazis against the Jews.

For Katyn we have multinational forensic examinations, many photographs, documents, letters signed by Stalin, etc. Nothing as clear as this we have for the "Final Solution" or exterminations in Treblinka, Belzec, Auschwitz,... Someone may answer that this is because the nazi crimes were better planned, executed, etc. but that should have left many more traces...

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 am)

Holowitz...You can stop wondering: the difference is between a hoax and reality. In reality a crime involves a crime scene, a victim and weapon and often a motive. This hoax has only a motive. It has no victim, no crime scene and no murder weapon. In truth, no one was gassed, there were no gas chambers, and most of the victims died of disease. The motives for the hoax, however, are plenty.

The holocaust hoax has been used to justify and hide the shame of WW2, the greatest mistake in the history of man. It has been used to cover up the real reasons for WW2: FDR’s plan to destroy the old colonial powers of England, and Europe and to make the USA the greatest power in the world, of Churchill’s dream to destroy Germany, to become the Prime Minister of Great Britain and to maintain the British Empire, of Stalin’s dream to creating international communism, and, of course the Zionist’s dream of creating Israel.

The hoax has also been used to help replace Hitler’s real dreams of destroying the Jewish inspired, created, led, and financed communist revolution that destroyed Czarist Russia and threatened the world, of his taking back the land stolen from Germany after WW1 and of his stealing land from Eastern Europe to create a Greater Germany with the stupid claim of “Hitler wanting to take over the world” or of his murdering Jews for being Jews. For if the hoaxers can get the masses to believe in their hoax, they can get them to believe almost anything and they can get away with all they evil ways. And for the most part they have.

Has the hoax worked? So far it seems to have worked well. Most people have swallowed the phony reasons for WW2 and most people still think six million Jews and an untold number of lesser humans were gassed.

Was WW2 worth it? So where is communism today? Has the creation of Israel been good for Judaism? Are the colonial states any better off today than they were under European rule? And I think the sun has set on the British Empire. As for the USA, it has become the most evil country in the world ever: over 2 million of its citizens in jail, it has supported at least 50 dictators world wide from Saudi Arabia to Turkey to Iran…. And it has destroyed dozens of countries in doing so…it has or has tried to assassinated or overthrown dozens of world leaders from Lamumba to Aristide to Castro to Chavez who have tried to give the wealth of their countries back to their own people…as the USA continues to try to create its 100 year old dream of an American Empire.

Funny how life works out sometimes...so far.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:37 pm)

9) Witnesses breaking down and crying at Zundel trial, admitting they're bare-faced liars.
Can you give me links or examples for this please?
Anyone?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:36 pm)

The mass graves in eastern europe are hard to scope. When you consider that holocaust promoters say that the germans killed many people in the ukraine and then buried them in mass graves. You must realize that stalin killed millions of ukrainians with the nkvd, proven, my Grandfathers family escape from the bolsheviks just when this started happening. My great uncle's family was murdered in their home, these are most likely the mass graves in the ukraine that so many holocaust promoters say that the germans did it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 8 months ago (Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:37 pm)

gbrecht wrote:The mass graves in eastern europe are hard to scope. When you consider that holocaust promoters say that the germans killed many people in the ukraine and then buried them in mass graves. You must realize that stalin killed millions of ukrainians with the nkvd, proven, my Grandfathers family escape from the bolsheviks just when this started happening. My great uncle's family was murdered in their home, these are most likely the mass graves in the ukraine that so many holocaust promoters say that the germans did it.

As we have demonstrated in various threads here, the graves that have been unearthed do not make 'holocaust' sense, a few examples:

- They clash with the bogus 'holocaust' narrative.

- There is no proof that these were the results of the Germans.

- There is no proof that these contained Jews.

etc.

They are much smaller than the ones alleged under the 'holocaust' story: so called 'holocaust' mass graves supposedly contain Jews in the tens & hundreds of thousands per centralized site, not a single mass grave which conforms to the 'holocaust' storyline can be shown.

Those facts make the smallish graves sites that have been found more logically communist execution sites. The massive communist killings were much more scattered and random, Katyn (once blamed on the Germans, accepted at Nuremberg as having been done by the Germans) being an exception, see: Katyn facts: 'Amtliches Material zum Massenmord von Katyn' http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=758 )

Blaming Communist atrocities on the Germans was and is the act of communist apologists.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Cajetan

Re: How to refute The Holocaust(TM) in ten minutes?

Postby Cajetan » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am)

Good luck actually getting ten minutes to make any valid points. Have a look at the Donahue show with David Cole and Bradley Smith. You can't blame David Cole for leaving early, the whole video I was sitting here shaking my head and screaming "WTF???"

Here's my take of the show:

Donahue: Dr. Smith, you are here to contend that there was no Holocaust and that the world is flat. *rolls eyes*

Smith: No, what I am saying is....*interrupted by Donahue*

Donahue: Before you answer, let me just say you have no credentials and are a crackpot. And an anti-semite. OK here is a Holocaust Survivor, lets hear what this poor pitiful lady has to say.

Holocaust Survivor: *tears in eyes* I was there, I saw them boiling Jews to make soap and the lampshades. The crematoriums had flames coming from the chimneys and you could smell humans cooking. You are a bastard for doubting the Holocaust!

Audience Member: He's an Athiest too!! Let's string him up!! Don't you know the Holocaust and God are the same thing?

Well maybe I exaggerated a bit, but watch the show for yourselves if you want a whole sackful of piss-off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqxJXTNeJCw

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:28 am)

OK so reading these very articulate and interesting replies has taken me about ten minutes. That's it, finished. Sadly no debate will ever take place, at least not in an environment that will make a difference.

As I said in my thread - 'Revisionists win the war' - even if we push really hard to get a conclusion to this Israel will never back off. They don't need to and have far too much to lose. They would be opening themselves up to massive humiliation and claims for repayment of billions of dollars paid to them so far for their 'suffering'.

It is a great topic and a very interesting thread but unless we get a short sharp leaflet together, and send it en masse to all politicians, media, govts.,social websites etc in one co-ordinated move, we will never get this oil tanker moving in a different direction.

Still, revisionism is a great subject and really enjoyable to do.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 am)

First, I'd say you cannot just use words, so what else have you got - pictures, and I think you have to provide credible references. So, here we go, one minute each.

1. You have to discuss motive for the hoax, and I'd cite Don Heddesheimer's book, "The First Holocaust, Jewish Fund Raising Campaigns During with Holocaust Claims During World War One". Explaining - Zionists started making holohoax claims in the early part of the century to aid in fund raising to send Jews to Palestine.

2. You have to conclusively prove that the Jews and the holohoax establishment are lying, this is the touchstone for your argument. I would show a picture of the door to the hoax gas chamber at Auschwitz, and explain this unsealed office door with a large plate glass window is presented to the public as the door to the gas chamber and that this is obviously absurd.

3. I'd further explain that the hoax gas chamber at Auschwitz has wooden chutes in the ceiling where the Nazis supposedly tossed Zyklon, a commercial insecticide used for disinfection into the camps, to kill the Jews. The problem with this scenario is that a surreptitious video interview with the Director of the Auschwitz Museum revealed to the world that the chutes were installed by the Soviets after the war, and I'd cite the Cole video.

4. You have to counter the fake evidence every person has seen for the hoax, the pics of dead bodies at Belsen. I'd cite the USA Today article by the USHMM/Arthur Max stating that 35,000 people died of typhus at Belsen in the last months of the war, and I'd cite Kramer's letter showing that the Nazis did everything they could to prevent the deaths. I'd show the pic of the healthy children liberated at Belsen.

5. Everyone believes that the holohoax was 'proved' at Nuremberg. I'd explain that only one person, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, second in command of the SS, was charged with any part of killing Jews and that he testified as follows:

DR. KAUFFMANN: What attitude did you adopt when you heard about it?

KALTENBRUNNER: I had no knowledge of Hitler's order to Heydrich regarding the final solution of the Jewish problem at the time I took up my office. In the summer of 1943 I gathered from the foreign press and through the enemy radio...

No Nazi defendant at Nuremberg claimed to be 'following orders' in implementing the holohoax, the only person charged with participating in the hoax, Kalterbrunner, testified that he learned of it from "the foreign press" and that his alleged role was "utterly impossible".

6. I'd explain that the six million number was made up out of thin air, as was the number of victims at Auschwitz, which at Nuremberg was 'proved' to be 4 million, and I'd show the pic of the original stone plaque at Auschwitz. I'd explain that the Nazis kept records including doctor signed death certificates for every prisoner that died, and that the Soviets captured and hid these records. They were released in 1990 and the I'd show the new plaque reading that 1.5 million had been murdered at Auschwitz. I'd note that the number of Jewish victims did not go from six million to 3.5 million, but remained unchanged.

7. I'd cite Deborah Lipstadt's revelation that the 5 million number of non-Jewish victims of the holohoax was made up out of thin air by Simon Wiesenthal.

8. I'd explain that while there are tens of thousands of recorded testimonies of Jewish survivors of the hoax, there is not one credible one. As an example discuss Elie Wiesel's Night - where he writes an obvious absurdity typical of Jewish 'testimony' - "Babies were thrown in the air and the machine gunners used them as targets." Wiesel claims that the Jews were killed at Auschwitz not by gassing, but by being tossed alive into burning pits. Another absurdity. For these grotesque lies he received a Nobel Peace Prize and was appointed the first Director of the USHMM.

9. I'd explain that Jews in the US government at the end of WW II got control of US policy regarding post war Europe and the Nuremberg trials. Henry Morgenthau presuaded Roosevelt to establish a War Refugee Board which presented propaganda written by the World Jewish Congress as historical fact, thus giving the hoax the authority of the US government. Jews dominated the US role in Nuremberg and the director of US strategy in the trials, Mickey Marcus, became the first general of the Israeli Army. The hoax at Nuremberg was built on the testimony of one of the Auschwitz Commandants, Rudolf Hoess, who testified as a defense witness ! His lies were unchallenged and by judicial decree made unchallengeable in subsequent trials.

10. (edit) You need to counter the invariable first line of defense, "I'm not interested", or "It's not important", so I'd explain the impossible to overestimate consequences of the hoax, the existence of Israel, the unending conflict in the middle east, the 2 or 3 wars the US is currently fighting in Israel's interest (ref. Walt and Mearshimer), the shredding of the constitution in the wake of 9/11, etc. I'd also explain Hitler's critique of the Jews in Germany, particularly in the realms of media, politics, and banking, and compare it to the role of the Jews in the US today in the realms of politics, media, and banking.

It would be a long 10 minutes, and it wouldn't convince anyone of anything. The goal is to provoke or challenge the person to the point where they want to counter you. Only if they take an active role in discovering the truth will it be possible that their years of conditioning can be overcome.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”