Romanian Jew drank piss on 'death train'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Romanian Jew drank piss on 'death train'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:52 pm)

Interesting since drinking human urine is highly toxic.

Another wacko story which is not supported by evidence, and even the Romanian government has shot down the lies. There were deportations, but there is no evidence Jews from Romania were 'exterminated' in Auschwitz or anywhere else.

But hey, who cares about truth when it comes to serving judeo-supremacist interests. Have a look, comments invited.

- H.

Romanian Jews Recall 'Death Trains,' Demand Truth
Mon August 18, 2003 10:17 AM ET

By Dina Kyriakidou
IASI (Reuters) - At 79, Leizer Finkelstein drinks his beer cold, likes to tell Jewish jokes and loves his wife of 50 years as much as on his wedding day.

But when this tall, jovial man recounts the horrors of his youth, his eyes fill with tears and his voice breaks although about 60 years have passed since he survived fascist Romania's extermination of hundreds of thousands of Jews.

"When I was 17, I took my first train ride and it was on a death train ... To this day, I can see everything in my mind," he said. "Now I am drinking beer but back then I also drank urine."

One of the few living survivors of the death trains that killed thousands of Jews in the northeastern city of Iasi, Finkelstein bears witness to a tragic moment in the ex-communist country's past, one that its leaders seem to prefer to forget.

Romania's fascist regime under Marshal Ion Antonescu allied with the Nazis and in a climate of rabid anti-Semitism exterminated over half the country's Jews, often branding them communists who cooperated with the Soviet Union against Romania.

But as recently as in June Romania denied the Holocaust happened within its borders.

A government statement that "no Holocaust took place in Romania" prompted the fury of Israel and condemnations from Jewish groups, pushing the country to at last begin to confront this chapter of its history.

Finkelstein recalls a Sunday morning in June 1941 when Romanian soldiers raided Iasi's Jewish district, forcing his family at gunpoint out of their home and taking thousands of men to the police station yard where SS soldiers killed many with baseball bats.

The next day the rest were crammed on trains, 120 people to a wagon, the air vents nailed shut.

SURVIVOR REMEMBERS

They rode crushed against each other for most of the hot summer day at a snail's-pace around a 12-mile radius, most suffocating from the heat, lack of air and water.

"Who had this idea, to make these gas chambers without fire and smoke, I can't imagine," Finkelstein told Reuters. "When somebody died and fell on your foot, you didn't have the strength to pull it out from under the body."

The 22 or 23 people who survived on his wagon were forced to dig mass graves for the dead in the fields outside the town of Podul Iloaiei, west of Iasi.

"Fathers discovered their sons and sons their fathers among the dead," he said. "We virtually threw the bodies into the graves. It was terrifying. They would bounce when thrown on top of each other as if they were still alive."

About 1,240 dead were counted by the Jews who buried them at Podul Iloaiei alone. More than 10,000 Iasi Jews were murdered during the pogroms and on the death trains. Many more died in forced labor and concentration camps in the neighboring Moldova region of Dnestr.

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, from Romania's pre-war Jewish community of 750,000 about 420,000 perished, including more than 100,000 Jews of Transylvania -- then under Hungarian rule -- who were deported to Auschwitz.

Iasi's once-flourishing Jewish community, which numbered over 50,000 and boasted 127 synagogues, was nearly wiped out.

It was in this city of stately public buildings and tree-shaded boulevards that "Tevye the Milkman" and "The Witch" were performed by the world's first professional Yiddish theater, founded in 1876.

COMMUNITY DWINDLES

Today 480, mostly elderly, Jews remain in Iasi and community officials say no birth has been recorded for over eight years.

"More than 60 percent are over 60 and we have about 20 deaths a year," said the community's secretary, Boris Resch.

Most of those who survived the war fled during Romania's communist years to Israel and other countries.

"Some say the Jews brought communism to Romania but it was communism that drove Jews out of Romania," Resch told Reuters.

Professor Silviu Sanie, director of Iasi's small Jewish Museum inside the last functioning synagogue, said Romania owes its reluctance to deal with its past to Antonescu, still seen by many Romanians as a hero who fought off the Soviet army.

Antonescu joined Adolf Hitler in June 1941 and immediately unleashed the wrath of his fascist Iron Guard on Romania's Jews. Pogroms in Bucharest, Iasi and other towns left hundreds dead. He was later tried and executed as a war criminal but no other Romanian was ever brought to justice over the Holocaust.

In a bid to clean up its image ahead of winning NATO membership and joining the European Union, Romania has banned all fascist symbols, including statues of Antonescu.

But it has done little to uncover the truth about its role in the Holocaust. After the diplomatic incident with Israel, the ex-communist government announced measures, including declaring a Holocaust memorial day and expanding education on the issue.

For Finkelstein, telling the story of the death trains and labor camps is a noble mission and his one wish is for the government to tell the truth.

"It gives me no pleasure to tell this story but I thank God for giving me these years so I can tell it," he said. "This is what happened. You can't live in a lie. Every lie you tell, you twist the future."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:16 pm)

To Hannover

Im new to all this. You asked for coments, heres one.
You wrote:

>Interesting since drinking human urine is highly toxic.<

On what kind of evidence do you base such a claim as the above?
Find me one shred of evidence, or other supporting arguments, that makes the above resemble a reasonable statement, since you are so keen on debunking the lies of everyone else.

Without going into greater detail about the issue, consider this from a stand point of common sense: Why should a reasonably healthy human, on a reasonably healthy diet, produce highly toxic substances?

Indeed there seems to be ample of evidence that the "Holocaust", as popularly portrayed, is blown out of proportion. That doesnt mean that atrocious acts were not performed during the Reich. Your motto seams to imply an "Either/or" stance, could be there is something in between?

Avaloki

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:43 pm)

Hi & welcome.

I suggest you try a glass & let me know what you think.

Other than that, I challenge you to support the allegations in the article I posted.

You said:
Your motto seams to imply an "Either/or" stance, could be there is something in between?

In between what? Be specific.

If your views conflict with mine, or others at this Forum, then simply post your position & we'll debate. Be specific and please keep threads limited to single topics.

- Hannover

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:01 am)

Hi Hannover

Thanks for the welcome.
Heres my reply. You wrote:
>I suggest you try a glass & let me know what you think.<

I dont have to. Thousands of Hindus start each morning with drinking their own urine. Many with chronic illnesses have had benefit of such a practice, and urine therapy has become very popular in germany the last few years. Also, fresh cow dung and urine, was used for dressing wounds during WW1, and it worked fine.

So whats so highly toxic about urine? That is the point challenged, since this forum wants to promote Truth, and not support popular lies and myths. Could be you are holding a view here, that has no real and sound basis?

>Other than that, I challenge you to support the allegations in the article I posted.<

I dont know enough about the issue, to comment on the article, apart from the point above, which was one of your comments to the article.

I said:
>Your motto seams to imply an "Either/or" stance, could be there is something in between?<

You said:
>In between what? Be specific.<

In between an "evil nazi holocaust scenario", and a "it didnt happen, and no jews were ever killed or maltreated by the 3rd Reich".

Dont get me wrong. I have wondered why we have had to endure "holocaust" time after time on TV. Never anything about gypsies, handicapped and disabled people, the mentally ill, and other undesirables of the Reich, always about 6 millions jews. Others than jews had an untimely death or suffered at Ausschwitz. On the 50th "anniversary" of Ausschwitz, non jews, who went there, to mourn the loss of their loved ones, were harrased by zionists, or so i have been told.

But, even if the nazis were not as "evil" as popularly portrayed, i dont think anyone can deny that war is "dirty", and that the nazis had blood on their hands? Though Hitler looks like an amateur compared to Stalin.

Regards

Avaloki

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:09 pm)

Well, I guess there are those who find benefits/pleasure from scatological endeavors. There are bizarre people in this world.

Let's look at what this weirdo said:
They rode crushed against each other for most of the hot summer day at a snail's-pace around a 12-mile radius, most suffocating from the heat, lack of air and water.

We have an alleged " most of the hot summer's day" (less than 1 day, no water) which I seriously doubt cause anyone to be desperate enough to drink urine....who's urine his, or others? Laughable.

then it's stated:
The 22 or 23 people who survived on his wagon were forced to dig mass graves for the dead in the fields outside the town of Podul Iloaiei, west of Iasi.
About 1,240 dead were counted by the Jews who buried them at Podul Iloaiei alone.

So, we have 22-23 'survivors' who supposedly dug a mass grave for 1,240 at a known location; but we have no mass grave to show for it. Those 22-23 survivors could surely point out the site, if true. They haven't, they can't, they are lying, it's that simple.

Then he incoherently states:
"Who had this idea, to make these gas chambers without fire and smoke, I can't imagine".

Say what? Gas chambers without fire & smoke?...what in the world is this man talking about? He's babbling.

This is classic 'survivor' nonsense which contains absurdities from a practical forensic point of view and claims a mass grave which is nowhere to be found. And believe me, if it were there, we'd see it nightly on TV.

Your other points:

- There is no evidence of gypsies being systematically murdered, period. Same for homosexuals, the evidence does not exist. Take note that homosexual activities were illegal worldwide at that time. There is zero evidence that Germany executed anyone for homosexuality.

- There was a euthanasia program which Hitler stopped (the order is available), but those were terminal, very severe cases, much like those in countries today.

- There is no evidence that people were gassed or systematically 'exterminated', it's that simple.

- Wartime atrocities happen in every war, WWII was certainly no exception. The Germans undoubtedly engaged in some. My point on that is that German war crimes were far less than the Allies, by a very large margin....but curiously, only Germany is considered guilty in the eyes of the public.

The question is the alleged and unsustainable lies about '6,000,000 Jews', 'gas chambers', and a 'state planned extermination policy. Those 3 are what is generally referred to as the 'holocaust'. Revisionists have thoroughly refuted it. Follow the money to see who benefits.

I'll debate any of the points you inquired about one by one, in separate threads if you wish. Be specific.

Good to hear from you.

Hannover

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:44 pm)

Hi Hannover

Well, what people do or not do with urine, for whatever reason, i just wanted to point out it is NOT "Highly toxic". Thats all.

I got the other points, thanks.

I talked with a friend today about the revisionist issue. He told me, that bodies were burned in big self perpetrating pyres and the ashes dumped in the river, therefore no massgraves to be found. Could this have taken place in some measure?

Registration of jews took place in Germany, with the Ahnenpass, so also half jews, quart jews, etc., could be registered, and the jews were the scapegoats of nazi germany.
I believe some kind of solution to the "jewish problem" was at least planned, mass deportation or extermination?

If there wasnt six million jews gassed and so on, seems like the germans, as the losers of the war, had to be the baddies/scapegoats, way out of proportion, a psychologist might say a lot about this.
Also, this sheds some light on the Rothschilds support of zionism and the Israel project. And then the Holocaust industry indeed must be seen as a rather tasteless fund raising plot.

A different angle i would like to discuss here. The nazis came to power, after the burning of the Reichstag, a traumatizing event, blamed on the communists, but most likely done by the nazis themselves, paved the way for diminishing civil righs, dictatorship, and the going to war. We know the rest. The nazis were supported by, among others, the Bush family.

Now a Bush is president. WTC went down in flames, Osama was quickly blamed for it, along the way some "evidence" was presented, among these, an obviously fake video, found in Afghanistan. And, even if Osama was involved, we know he has close ties to the CIA, and was treated on a US hospital in the east, shortly before 9-11, though he was oficially a sought after terrorist. He has close ties to the Bush family. A lot points to WTC being an "inside job". In the wake of the WTC trauma, we have had diminished civil liberties and two wars, justified in the name of "war on terror".

Is history repeating itself?

The present world political climate is stimulating an increased tension beween europeans and islamic immigrants. Will Bush cause a WWlll, with his "new crusade"? There are those, especially the arabs, who believe that the USA and Israel are in fact the biggest terrorists around now.

And a last issue, an occult or metaphysical one. Interpreters of Nostradamus claim, that when the State of Israel reemerges, the "final war" will breakout in the middle east, leading to "Armageddon". Hitler wanted to prevent this, by getting rid of the jews. His attempts were the jutification for the english letting the jews get Israel. Thus, the prophecy was fulfilled instead of thwarted. I read this in a french book, by Pauwels and Bergier.

Cheers

Avaloki

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:09 pm)

Hi Hannover

Ive been looking around. I found this qoute by you:

>"Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain." -- Schiller<

This qoute used to be a favourite of mine. I read it comes from Schillers colleague Goethe.

At the face of it all. Holocaust revision seems appropriate, and forbidding the isue being discussed smells rotten.

Avaloki

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:36 am)

Once again, I ask you to start separate threads per topic, see the guidelines. It's very awkward and confusing to our readers to have multiple topics per thread. I assume that is not your intent.

Revisionists have covered the claimed absurd cremation techniques, and 'ashes in rivers' nonsense at this Forum. Use our 'search' function and see, or start a new thread and learn.

And, there are indeed claims of large ash/human remains pits and mass graves, but they are not there...again a separate thread, please.

The 'final solution' was deportation and resettlement, that is what the German documents state, nothing about 'exterminations'. And there's no evidence for 'exterminations'....a separate thread, please.

As for current politics, well it's out of the subject range of this Forum, but suffice it to say that the phoney 'weapons of mass destruction' nonsense about Iraq is very similar to the phoney 'Nazi gas chambers' claims.

Saddam Hussein's alleged WMDs is a mere repetition of the story (not history) of Adolf Hitler's WMDs ("execution gas chambers" and "execution gas vans"). The lie is the same and the liars are the same."

Dr. Robert Faurrisson, reknowned French Revisionist

I notice you're drifting into bizarre occult areas, not the topic of this Forum, I'm not interested, and subject to deletion per our guidelines.

- H.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:10 am)

While drinking urine might not be toxic in the sense of a deadly poison it certainly is no help in preventing dehydration. I was a US Navy Survival Instructor years ago. One of the basic no-nos for sea survival was the not drinking of urine when water was not available. The only thing drinking urine does is to put more impurities back into the body that have to be flushed out thereby causing more body fluid loss along with resultant dehydration and , in the case of being in a liferaft, shorter times of survival. So I guess the statement that urine is toxic is correct when used in the context of urine being used as a replacement for water.

Avaloki

Postby Avaloki » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:49 am)

Hi Hannover

No, it was not my intention to confuse things here, my apologies. Im not so familiar with using a forum like this.

A good comment about the urine issue came up.

I know that so much else is being lied about (off topic items), so all this is not a big surprise, but nevertheless quite contrary to popular "knowledge" and i have to adapt.
There is so much information to process, it takes some time. Ill look around.

Regards

Avaloki

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:44 pm)

but most likely done by the nazis themselves

The idea that Hitler burned the Reichstag was exploded 40 years ago by Fritz Tobias, in his book, naturally enough called 'Der Reichstagsbrand'. It was immediately translated into English, slightly abridged. Tobias' argument -- very detailed -- goes to show that the Communists (and the anti-Nazis) were wrong to blame it on the Nazis and the Nazis were wrong to blame it on the Communists. It was that dumb Dutchman who did it all by himself.

I can't think of any reputable historian who discusses the early period of Hitler's rule who still claims that the Nazis had anything to do with it, and indeed almost everyone references Tobias, starting with 'AJP Taylor' in 1963.
What Holocaust Industry bull-shitters do, I don't know.
Fabricate and contort, no-doubt !

mihnea73

Re: Romanian Jew drank piss on 'death train'

Postby mihnea73 » 9 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 am)

I make a documentary about the Pogrom from Iasi. Next year we commemorate 70 years from that day, a day knowed as "Black Sunday".

http://www.vimeo.com/13905062

this link will redirect you to the trailer of this documentary. 5 survivors, 4 historians tell us what hapened in those days. Fell free to post coments and opinions.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 9 years 6 months ago (Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm)

Air vents nailed shut? That's a new one. Then they should have died of suffocation, if not heat, long before they felt the need to drink urine.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 6 months ago (Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 pm)

mihnea73 wrote:I make a documentary about the Pogrom from Iasi. Next year we commemorate 70 years from that day, a day knowed as "Black Sunday".

http://www.vimeo.com/13905062

this link will redirect you to the trailer of this documentary. 5 survivors, 4 historians tell us what hapened in those days. Fell free to post coments and opinions.

Mihnea, why would the Romanians waste time and fuel driving crammed trains apparently all day long to kill people, instead of just shooting them and it's done.

Explain this to me.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”