Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 pm)

Let's look at the lies of the fraud Kola:

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. The excavations could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims. “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay” archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters."

When you look at the following video of the "huge mass graves," please notice how narrow they are. 20 - 25 meters wide? Nonsense, they look to me like they are 4 meters wide. And there is NOTHING "uncovered" or "excavated." And notice the lie in the video title - the "pits." LOL!!! All we have is two depressions in the soil. NO EVIDENCE WHAT-SO-EVER of human remains. All we have is a cognitive illusion. Look at this crap and see for yourself what a joke this fraudulent claim by Kola is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPO31Xg ... re=related"]YouTube - Sobibór - the pits

BTW, did you notice how young the trees were in those depressions?

Did Shermer inspect these "pits" during his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 pm)

I kid you not folks, only a certifiable nut case or a paid professional liar could come up with this - This is Muehlenkamp's latest:

"Try explaining why charred human remains and remains in a state of decay should be visible on any given core-drilling sample from mass graves that can be expected to largely or mostly contain cremains Mr. Gerdes."

Mmmmm. She quotes Kola to say that his word alone is proof that the Sobibor holocaust has been proven by archeological means:

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. The excavations could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims. “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay” archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference.

Then asks how anyone could believe that what Kola says he found could be found!

This of course begs the question - If Muehlenkamp isn't a paid professional liar, then - Is he mentally ill or retarded?

Either way, she's priceless isn't she?

Like Hannover says - It's so easy.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 pm)

I'm serious here folks, a person just couldn't make this stuff up (unless of course you were a member of holocaust controversies).

These are photos that Muehlenkamp is trying to claim are, and again, these are his EXACT WORDS: "what is visible in these samples is quite interesting. The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black (f5, f6 &f7):"

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/gal ... index.html

"How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes? ...there’s no reason indeed to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far from Sobibor. Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear."

Priceless.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:39 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:I'm serious here folks, a person just couldn't make this stuff up (unless of course you were a member of holocaust controversies).

These are photos that Muehlenkamp is trying to claim are, and again, these are his EXACT WORDS: "what is visible in these samples is quite interesting. The color of the soil, judging by the soil surface visible on these photographs, is a light brown. Yet these samples show layers underground that are light gray and black (f5, f6 &f7):"

"How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes? ...there’s no reason indeed to doubt the accuracy of the corroborating descriptions and photographic depictions of physical evidence that we have seen so far from Sobibor. Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear."

Priceless.

How pathetically desperate Muehlenkamp and his gang are. This is so easily debunked that it's embarrassing.

Where's the excavation to examine?

Where's the visible layers to review?

We see laughable posed pictures of some guys supposedly taking core samples. Note the woman poring over a laptop for effect, nice touch.

Where's the verifiable lab analysis of human remains?

Where the proof the any verified human remains are in the numbers that are absurdly alleged?

Where's the proof that any verfied human remains are a result of murder? Typhus and other disease were rampant during the war, especially eastern Europe.

There's no reason to believe that they have done anything more than poke a hole in a trash incineration site.

Remember, in dealing with Belzec, shyster Kola presented hand drawn sketches of his alleged core samples, no verifiable photographs. Why?

Kola's alleged samples lack the most basic verification principles. That is the hallmark of fraud. Anyone can sketch unverifiable 'core samples' to suit an agenda; just as they, among other tricks, have tried repeatedly to alter photos.

All the judeo-supremacist claimed 'research' of the so called death camps reveal the same easily debunked fraudulent tactics.

see Kola and his 'samples' demolished here:
'News: Belzec book demolishes 'death camp' nonsense'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1152

This is what the lying filth of the 'holocaust' Industry tries to pass off as 'proof'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Let's look at the lies of the fraud Kola:

WARSAW (Reuters) - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. The excavations could provide valuable new evidence on the number of victims. “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay” archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 by 25 meters, the others 20 by 25 meters."

When you look at the following video of the "huge mass graves," please notice how narrow they are. 20 - 25 meters wide? Nonsense, they look to me like they are 4 meters wide. And there is NOTHING "uncovered" or "excavated." And notice the lie in the video title - the "pits." LOL!!! All we have is two depressions in the soil. NO EVIDENCE WHAT-SO-EVER of human remains. All we have is a cognitive illusion. Look at this crap and see for yourself what a joke this fraudulent claim by Kola is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPO31Xg ... re=related"]YouTube - Sobibór - the pits

BTW, did you notice how young the trees were in those depressions?

Did Shermer inspect these "pits" during his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

Aren't those supposed to be remains of the semi underground ammo dismantling work shops in "Lager Nord", rather than alleged mass graves?

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 am)

If I may voice a criticism of the "reduced NAFCASH challenge" it is that there are doubtless human remains in the soil at the Reinhardt camps. In the light of the transit camp seems more than likely that several thousand Jewish deportees died en route (given that more than 1.5 million Jews were channeled through) or in the camps (from disease, shot during revolts and escape attempts etc.), that they were buried at the site and likely also cremated. For example we know of the catastrophic Kolomea transport to Belzec during which around 2,000 Jews perished. Similar incidents, if perhaps not as grave, may have occured at numerous other times - the documentation is very scarce. The cremated remains of even 5,000 people, mingled with wood ashes, can take up quite a lot of space and would thus be easy to find.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:If I may voice a criticism of the "reduced NAFCASH challenge" it is that there are doubtless human remains in the soil at the Reinhardt camps. In the light of the transit camp seems more than likely that several thousand Jewish deportees died en route (given that more than 1.5 million Jews were channeled through) or in the camps (from disease, shot during revolts and escape attempts etc.), that they were buried at the site and likely also cremated. For example we know of the catastrophic Kolomea transport to Belzec during which around 2,000 Jews perished. Similar incidents, if perhaps not as grave, may have occured at numerous other times - the documentation is very scarce. The cremated remains of even 5,000 people, mingled with wood ashes, can take up quite a lot of space and would thus be easy to find.

Do we know about the veracity of the Kolomea 2,000 other than an alleged report from Josef Jacklein? There is a highly dubious statement by a 'Westermann' which is completely unsubstantiated and appears to have been coerced or manufactured to fit the general storyline. IOW, are there original German documents to view?

I also believe there would probably be some human remains at Belzec ("from disease ... escape attempts etc."). However, the numbers alleged, even by some Revisionists seem much too high to me. Once again, where's the human remains for thousands?

The 'holocaust' Industry is in desperate trouble with the lack of human remains. Completely opening up any alleged site won't happen, that would make it all the worse for them. Revisionists should be careful not to throw them an unwarranted bone.

"The documentation is very scarce", indeed.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm)

Laurentz Dahl:

"If I may voice a criticism of the "reduced NAFCASH challenge" it is that there are doubtless human remains in the soil at the Reinhardt camps. In the light of the transit camp seems more than likely that several thousand Jewish deportees died en route (given that more than 1.5 million Jews were channeled through) or in the camps (from disease, shot during revolts and escape attempts etc.), that they were buried at the site and likely also cremated. For example we know of the catastrophic Kolomea transport to Belzec during which around 2,000 Jews perished. Similar incidents, if perhaps not as grave, may have occured at numerous other times - the documentation is very scarce. The cremated remains of even 5,000 people, mingled with wood ashes, can take up quite a lot of space and would thus be easy to find."

Well then Laurentz, (and I do mean this rather good naturedly of course), I challenge you to accept THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.

What are you waiting for Laurentz?

Certainly you could use an extra hundred grand?

After all, even you admitted:

"The cremated remains of even 5,000 people, mingled with wood ashes, can take up quite a lot of space and would thus be easy to find."

Yes, VERY easy to find.

And if it's "very easy to find" the remains of 5,000 people, then just think how easy it would be to find the remains of 2,500? That's all that's needed at Sobibor to lay claim to the $100,000.00 FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward. What's wrong Laurentz, don't you need the money?

Just one grave Laurentz - just one percent.

One.

We're waiting Laurentz.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm)

BTW Laurentz, here is my last post / questions to the dullard. I also challenge you to answer / show us what I challenged the dullard to answer / show / prove:

Tell us on what dates his partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

Tell us on what dates his other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

Tell us what Polish government entity that commissioned Kola's "work."

Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that she claims are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff."

Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

Just one camp - just one mass grave - just one percent.

Remember what you said Laurentz:

"If I may voice a criticism of the "reduced NAFCASH challenge" it is that there are doubtless human remains in the soil at the Reinhardt camps
."

How about I make things real easy for you Laurentz (Remember, I know we are on the same side here - this is being done to prove a point, not to make you angry or to start a fight.)

Just show me one grave that contains the remains of a single person at Treblinka or Sobibor. Show me one pound of crushed bone. Show me one single tooth Laurentz.

Just one.

Remember what you said:

"The cremated remains of even 5,000 people, mingled with wood ashes, can take up quite a lot of space and would thus be easy to find."

If finding the remains of 5,000 people would be so easy to find, then why can't you show me the remains of just one?

Just one Laurentz.

What are you waiting for?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 pm)

BTW Laurentz, could you please show me one of these alleged "huge mass graves?"

Just one Laurentz.

Let's make this as simple as we can.

Show me the largest one - the 70 x 25 x 5 meter grave.

Forget for the moment how much remians they allegedly contain (even though this "huge mass grave" would contain the remains of 92,100 jews). I will be happy for the moment if they contain the remains of just one jew.

Show me this "huge mass grave" Laurentz.

Remember Laurentz, you said:

Yes, and just think how easy it would be to not only find a grave measuring 70 x 25 x 5 meters filled with the remains of 92,100 jews, but finding a grave that has allegedly already been found.

Just one 70 x 25 x 5 meter grave Laurentz.

One.

(Remember Laurentz, I'm just trying to make a point here.)

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:52 pm)

If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

http://undersobibor.org/

And the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association here:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/indexa.htm

Mmmmmm, that's odd, there doesn't seem to be any photos of said "huge mass graves!" Must just be a slight oversight that will be corrected any day now I'm sure.

Here's another question -

If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward?

And notice Haimi's begging for money! LOL!!! If he needed money so bad, and the "huge mass graves" actually exist, then what is he waiting for?

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:If anyone wants to see the photos of the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor, check out The Sobibor Archaeology Project here:

First of all, thanks for the link. Sorry to say Greg, you have found a new low-water level in the Holocaust history. I didn't know a website where they could publish such a crap. It unbelievable!

Let us first look on their header image. It contains four pictures of Sobobor.

1. A road with stones. Where are the corpses?
2. A railroad spur. Where are the corpses?
3. A bent spoon. Where are the corpses?
4. A memorial. Where are the corpses?

Now let us go over to their findings.

1. A pot. Still no corpses!
2. A hand light. Still no corpses!
3. A barbed wire. Still no corpses!
4. A tree. Still no corpses!

They have dig up something you could dig up at every location in Poland. Amazing! It's like the old Belzec dig by Kola but worse! All revisionists should have a field day with this.

If anyone would like to find out about the dig by Kola in Belzec see Tom Moran's postings here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=368
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:39 pm)

Malle:

"Sorry to say Greg, you have found a new low-water level in the Holocaust history."

Actually Malle, while "debating" Dull-enkamp, I see new lows every day. Take this one for example - I caught him red handed in yet another lie (virtually every one of his posts has at least one lie in it), and she tried to weasel out of it with this gem:

My question to RM (after this comment):

"unlike Prof. Kola (who seems to be pissed off at who commissioned his investigation")

Gerdes:

Prove it liar.

Who commissioned his "investigation?"

What is Kola allegedly "pissed off" about?

Let's see proof – or is this just another one of your baseless lies?

RM's response:

"Care to know what Prof. Kola is pissed off about, Mr. Gerdes? That’s information not in the public domain you will have to pay for. How much are you willing to pay?

Isn't that the most shameless thing you've ever seen? But then again, like I'm always saying to the pathological liar:

Thank you - have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Having the dullest of the dull, display to the world every day what a shameless, pathological liar he is priceless indeed.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 pm)

The dullest of the dull has proven the existence of the "huge mass graves of Sobibor!

Originally Posted by Gerdes
1 - Tell us on what dates her partner shermer was physically in the Sobibor camp.

2 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camps on said dates.

*1. Shermer is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that.

*2. I don’t know if Shermer was physically in Sobibor camp and if there are any photos showing him there, and I couldn’t care less.

3 - Tell us on what dates her other partner Kola was physically in the Sobibor camp.

4 - Show us photographs that prove he was in said camp on said dates.

5 - Show us photographs of Kola excavating the alleged graves.

6 - Show us photographs proving that said graves actually exist.

*1. Prof. Kola is not my "partner", however desperate poor Gerdes is to make him into that. He is, if anything, a potential source of information.

*2. The dates on which Prof. Kola conducted his investigations at Sobibor in 2001 must have been prior to the Reuters press release of 23 November 2001:

No photos of Prof. Kola in person doing excavation work have to my knowledge been published. However, I have been informed by the director of the Sobibor Archaeology Project, Mr. Yoram Haimi, that the photos shown under http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...nia/index.html are related to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001.

*3. While no photographs are required to prove that the mass graves actually exist, the three photographs from the above-mentioned series obviously show substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves, which are clearly distinguishable from the light brown soil of Sobibor.

The light gray substance on the first two photos must be ashes of human bone and tissue.

The black substance on the second photo must be wood ash.

The white substance on the third photo must be either bone ash or lime.

My assumptions regarding the nature of these substances are supported by

a) their aspect
b) their context (Prof. Kola’s investigation in 2001, the essential result of which was finding the mass graves) , and
c) the absence of any alternative theory (at least Gerdes has provided none) as to what these substances might be.

7 - Tell us what Polish government entity that commissioned Kola's "work."

*In 2000-2001 the proper archeological research was initiated by professor Andrzej Kola's team from the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, commissioned by the Council for Protection of Memory of the Battle and Martyrdom in Warsaw (Kola 2000, 2001).

8 - Tell us what the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples that she claims are: "ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff."

*I am not familiar at this moment with the results of such analysis, which have not been published. However, it seems reasonable to assume that if such analysis was done – which is probably the case – , the results confirmed my assumptions mentioned in answer B.3 above.

9 - Show us proof that the "huge ash mountain" of Sobibor is actually comprised of human ash.

*All captioned photos showing this mound of ash, while not necessarily if at all describing it as "huge" or as a "mountain", refer to it as being made up of or containing human ash. Photos of this mound include, without limitation, the photos shown under item IV.2.3 in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and those shown under the following links:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor039.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor040.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor043.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...obibor082.html

The aspect of the substance that the mound consists of, which has a light gray coloration different from the light-brown color of the soil at Sobibor (see photos mentioned in answer B.3 above) suggests the accuracy of captions describing this mound as a mound consisting of or containing human ashes.

So does the associated documentary and eyewitness evidence proving that Sobibor was an extermination camp and that the bodies of the victims were disposed of by burning them, which is mentioned in my post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 .

The conclusion that the mound in question is comprised of human ash is thus the conclusion that is borne out by all known evidence and belied by none. It is also the conclusion towards which various sources of evidence independent of each other converge. This convergence of various sources of evidence independent of each other, alone or together with the absence of any evidence to the contrary, is proof that the mound in question is comprised of human ash.

10 - Show us were the huge pit is that this "mountain of human ash" was dug out of.

*The human ashes that the mound at Sobibor is comprised of may have been dug out of one of more of the pits discovered by Prof. Kola in 2001. They were probably brought to the surface by postwar robbery digging, which would mean it is impossible to determine which of the grave pits contained these specific ashes.

11 - And last - but certainly not least, we're waiting for Roberta to publish, in "SKEPTIC" magazine, proof that there exists just one mass grave that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka.

* It will be answered in the form required on the NAFCASH site when the necessary information is available, interest and availability on the part of SKEPTIC magazine provided.

12 - What are you waiting for Roberta?

*On a long-term perspective, I’m waiting for the results of archaeological work that is currently being carried out on site, and for a chance to gain access to such results...

20 - BTW Roberta, why do you keep running from the queations about the soil core samples of Sobibor?

*As lying Gerdes well knows, the only one who has been running away from questions regarding these core drill samples:

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F5.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F6.html

http://www.sobibor.edu.pl/angielska/...adania/F7.html

is Gerdes himself. I have asked him several times what, other than ashes of human bone and tissue, wood ashes, bone ash or lime the substances distinguishable from the light-brown soil in these samples could possibly be. He has neither provided an alternative explanation and nor had the courage to at least openly admit that he has no alternative explanation.

21 - What do the frauds at the Sobibor Archaeology Project say it is?

22 - They’re the ones who analysed the core samples – right?

23 - They DID analyse the core samples – didn't they Roberta?

*1. Unlike Mr. Gerdes and others of his ilk, the members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project are not frauds. They are serious and competent archaeologists.

*2. What I have learned from them about these samples is that they pertain to Prof. Kola’s archaeological investigation in 2001, see above answer B.2.

*3. This means that if – as is probably the case – these core samples were analyzed to confirm that they contain what their aspect suggests, this was done in 2001 by or on behalf of Prof. Kola’s team, and not by or on behalf of the Sobibor Archaeology Project...

27 - If you were Andrzej Kola or Yoram Haimi, and the "huge mass graves" allegedly found at Sobibor are not a hoax, just how long would it take you to send off to "SKEPTIC" magazine all the proof in the world needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward?

*As long as it takes for my archaeological work to be completed and duly remunerated, for the results to be evaluated and for an article that meets the requirements of a scientific magazine to be written. I wouldn’t necessarily publish such article in SKEPTIC magazine, which is not necessarily related to issues of archaeology and/or history, but prefer something like ARCHAEOLOGY magazine. And I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about some howling lunatic’s fraudulent "FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE" and a reward for which I would probably have to run after 21 characterless and probably also penniless frauds, made from the same used toilet paper as Mr. Gerdes, for the part of the reward amount to which each of them has supposedly committed.

However, I might make available evidence material to who feels like making those frauds put their money where their mouths are, or at least humiliate the most obnoxious of those frauds.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm)

Time for a little recap to refresh everyones minds just how pathetically RM is doing in presenting proof of the Sobibor holocaust:

“Physical evidence” documented in photographs – presented to date - by and in the dullards own words:

A mound of the ashes of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp, at the remembrance site on the grounds of the camp:”

http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multim ... _1_web.jpg

A mound of the remains of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp, at the remembrance site on the grounds of the camp:”

“A glass display case containing ashes and bones of victims of the Sobibor extermination camp:”

“Hair, bones and ashes found on the grounds of the Sobibor extermination camp:”

“Hair, bones and ashes in the area of the Sobibor extermination camp:”

While no photographs are required to prove that the mass graves actually exist, the three photographs from the above-mentioned series obviously show substances taken with a core drill out of Sobibor mass graves, which are clearly distinguishable from the light brown soil of Sobibor – (Photo’s f5, f6 & f7):”

“The light gray substance on the first two photos must be ashes of human bone and tissue.

The black substance on the second photo must be wood ash.

The white substance on the third photo must be either bone ash or lime.

My assumptions regarding the nature of these substances are supported by

a) their aspect
b) their context (Prof. Kola’s investigation in 2001, the essential result of which was finding the mass graves) , and
c) the absence of any alternative theory (at least Gerdes has provided none) as to what these substances might be.”

And of course, the dullard has repeatedly referred to the Sobibor Archaeology Project’s home page, with all the photos of the alleged “huge mass graves:”

And let’s not forget what else the cowardly dullard has said:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge... And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment... that’s fine. If I can obtain payment, that’s even better.”

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”