Driving permission ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lupa

Driving permission ?

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:21 am)

I mentioned that I stay in discussion in a spanish forum about our themes.

One guy posts this:

As you can see its a radio-message-protocol from the WVHA to K.L. Auschwitz

The issue is a driving permission from Auschwitz to Litzmannstadt

Carlo Mattogno mentions the trip in his book:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html

11.3. Open-Air Cremations That Actually Did Take Place

Little is known about the opening of mass graves and incineration of bodies contained therein. On September 17, 1942, SS-Untersturmführer Walter Dejaco, who together with his colleague Hössler had accompanied Camp Commandant Rudolf Höß to Litzmannstadt (Lodz), drew up a "travel report" in which he mentioned that the purpose of the trip had been the "visual inspection of the special facility, and discussions with SS-Standartenführer Blobel about the implementation of such a facility." This special facility was almost certainly a means for incinerating bodies in the open air. Dejaco also reported that the construction materials ordered from the Ostdeutsche Baustoffwerke in Posen via "special order by Staf. Blobel" had to be delivered to Auschwitz immediately; and that the firm of Schriever & Co. in Hannover had to supply a "ball grinder for substances".[212] This was most likely a device for grinding up the residue left after incineration.

My question is this:

Is it normal that the driving permission doesn´t mention the beneficiaries of the permission, and remains generic?

I can imagine the face of a "Kettenhund" when he stops the car with Rudolf Höss and company and finds this "generic" permission.

Is that sound?

:wink:

Roscov

Postby Roscov » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 am)

Hello

This is my first post after spending many a month on the 'anonymous users' list! 8)

What irritates is the automatic assumption of the word 'oven', when applied to the Germans, means a method of incinerating Jews.

Here is a picture of a USS Eclipse WWI field kitchen complete with oven. No mention of genocide of any hapless minorities, just what it was really used for - cooking and heating in the field

Could it be possible that Gemans too had field ovens which weren't used for gencocidal purposes?

http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/617_1_21252.html

No singed Jews in sight here or even alluded to. The document is not proof of outdoor cremations, just that the Germans had field ovens which need inspecting from time to time, as I presume every army does.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:45 am)

Let me guess:The "Versuchstation fuer Feldoefen" (engl.: Test station for field ovens is supposed to be something) is supposed to be something genocidal, now isn't it? No harmless application i.e. bakery would be possible.

Lupa

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:48 pm)

Hektor wrote:Let me guess:The "Versuchstation fuer Feldoefen" (engl.: Test station for field ovens is supposed to be something) is supposed to be something genocidal, now isn't it? No harmless application i.e. bakery would be possible.

Well , the posted document refers to Aktion Reinhard, whatever that will mean. A Fieldkitchen its called in german "Feldküche" or "Gulaschkanone".

I can imagine that the cremation of corpses outside the camps with an own crematorium was necessary. The amount of inmates and for that reason the amount of deceases in a certain subcamp probably didn´t make sense to put a proper crematorium for that camp. The german reglamentation for prisons oblige to cremate, for hygienical reasons. If I have for example a camp with only one or two deceases/day it would make sense to construct a mobile device to attend varios camps of this caracteristics.

Well , thats my point of view to explain "Feldofen" and "experimental".

It is clear that the experiments probably were not very succesful, because I never saw a foto of a mobile crematorium.

:wink:

Roscov

Postby Roscov » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:54 pm)

Personally I can't see the point of mobile crematoria, imagine the fuel needed to chug that thing along - unless it's one of those bread-making sausage-cooking handcarts shown in the model - If so, the 'mobile crematoria' angle really becomes incredible. How many adult humans do you reckon could be incinerated in this thing?
http://www.cyber-hobby.com/shop/images/ ... _70601.jpg

Field kitchen-oven
As far as I know Aktion Reinhard doesn't mention the annhililation of the Jews in field ovens or otherwise, but I have noticed that nearly every site I have visited says it does though, but 'in code' :wink:

"Aktion Reinhard" comprises four areas:
resettlement
exploitation of the workforce
utilization of property
collection of concealed valuables and property

I guess the code must be in there somewhere

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”