David Irving consistent on his Holocaust belief

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

David Irving consistent on his Holocaust belief

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm)

In America, a good historian can always enjoy free speech - as long as it’s Jew-approved. If it isn’t, then it’s tough sledding, with protesters, small audiences and canceled engagements being the norm. What if gentiles controlled America instead of the Jews?

1. Max Blumenthal and Thomas Shomaker/Schuhmacher = good German names = Flower valley and cobbler, attempt to elicit from David Irving something the Revisionists, such as Robert Faurisson and Arthur Butz state openly: the systematic extermination of European Jews in homicidal gas chambers is a lie.
2. Irving remains consistent with documented proof - though his claim that “limited gassings” occurred has not been documented.
3. It is good to see Michael Santomauro spelling out some facts to the reporters whose only aim seemed to be a wish “to get Irving”.
4. When it gets to the Jewish Holocaust-Shoah things, Irving is not an expert, and so Blumenthal/Shumacher should interview Revisionists and get the full story.
5. They could begin by traveling to Germany, there to speak with Germar Rudolf who is spending his 3+years in prison for refusing to believe in the lies that make up the Holocaust-Shoah, and for writing his ‘Lecturers on the Holocaust’, among other books.
6. Then there is Ernst Zundel who is spending five years in Mannheim Prison, or Wolfgang Frohlich, who has about six years jail time in Austria, or Vincent Renoaud and Siegfried Verbeke in Belgium or Georges Theil in France - all refuse to believe the Jewish Holocaust-Shoah lies.
7. That’s what happens when serious scholars refuse to tow the party line on this Jewish Holocaust-Shoah story which has no reality in space and time, only in memory.

Watch video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n8FlkiW ... tform.com/
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:54 am)

See Irving and his bogus attempt at 'holocaust' lite demolished here:

'Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4548

'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4558

'Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4563

Irving must be playing some sort of silly game.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 am)

Somehow, I think Irving is trying to be clever. I think he sees himself as a Solomon, a wise man. I perceive he is trying to out-trick the other tricky side.

He has no time for the trademark 'Holocaust'. Nobody was killed in Auschwitz 1. (More folk died in Kennedys car ...) It seems to me Irving is trying to walk a tight-rope, twixt truth and lies. He has this going-nowhere document. But folk still keep turning up to his partie$.

OK, good luck to him. Lets hope he is a Solomon and gets the verdict. Yet, I cannot agree with his tactics. He seems like a man who is neither hot nor cold. A fence sitter... Hey, the other side have him pigeon-holed. How long can he play this game before caving in and destroying himself?

Irving needs to realise, this is planet earth. Nobody wins, we all die. History is written after that! Big Buck$ aren't needed. A 16$ a month dial-up will do the trick.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Percy

Postby Percy » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:09 am)

i saw time ago a photo with david irving and mark weber. in my opinion weber shoudn't support irving. but he persists. :(

Ketcher

Postby Ketcher » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 am)

Percy wrote:i saw time ago a photo with david irving and mark weber. in my opinion weber shoudn't support irving. but he persists. :(

Irving likes to play the naughty school boy. He admits now that attending the Zundel trail in Canada was a huge mistake on his part. Remember when the Hitler diaries came out, people forget that Irving said they were true, and then saw how the wind was blowing, then quickly changed his mind to saying they were false.

Irving is like a sail on a boat, he tries to catch the right wind, but nine times out of ten, gets blown in the wrong direction, and ends up crashing on the rocks.

As for Weber's support of Irving, he admires Irving, but the relationship has been a long suffering one.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”