I need a speaker to talk to 3 classes of students .

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

I need a speaker to talk to 3 classes of students .

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 pm)

Part of the yearly program at a school I will not identifiy is for the 6-7-8 grade students to spend one day learning of the holocaust. But it is all one sided.

I have been talking with the Principal about this for many months, and she has agreed to let me arrange a speaker to hear the OTHER side of this debate, the DAY AFTER this holocaust day.

The format will be mostly a talk with a slide show, perhaps the David Cole video.

I am looking for a experienced speaker for this event. It will be a 1-2 hour workshop and involves about 100 students.

Funds for travel ( USA only ) and speaking fee are available.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 am)

Someone will get in trouble. The principal will probably get fired.

It might even be illegal.

I'd walk away from that and not get the principal fired.

The proper thing would be to get parental consent, and the parents aren't going to give consent, therefore it shouldn't happen.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 am)

You are a brave man Vincent, but I agree with CCS, somebody (you know who) will be waiting for you with feathers and tar. :wink:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Lupa

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 am)

vincentferrer wrote:Part of the yearly program at a school I will not identifiy is for the 6-7-8 grade students to spend one day learning of the holocaust. But it is all one sided.

I have been talking with the Principal about this for many months, and she has agreed to let me arrange a speaker to hear the OTHER side of this debate, the DAY AFTER this holocaust day.

The format will be mostly a talk with a slide show, perhaps the David Cole video.

I am looking for a experienced speaker for this event. It will be a 1-2 hour workshop and involves about 100 students.

Funds for travel ( USA only ) and speaking fee are available.

The principal is a brave woman , but she perhaps is not aware of the risks of her decision.

Try to convince her that your simposium is a private show and perhaps make it possible to locate the room outwards the proper campus.

That way she has the chance to declare that she has no power to impede a simposium outside of her district of responsability.

Just my 2 cents

:wink:

holowiz

Postby holowiz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am)

I do agree with the rest here. I would tell the situation to the students and let them decide to attend by their own to an outside lecture if they want to know about revisionism.
http://holowiz.rodoh.com
Veritas Filia Temporis

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:02 am)

It is a not a public school.

The pastor of the adjoining church comes from a nation where most of the people realize the holocaust is a hoax.

During the school year, there are all sorts of guest speakers talking about everything from earth day to first aid to fire safety.

This will simply expose these students to the other side of the issue, which gets no air time.

Early this year, I converted a United States sitting judge to revisionism.
It was risky in that he is my friend, and he was a bit silent for the first 2-3 minutes, but then got interested and attempted to shoot down my points.

One by one I turned his objections upside down.

He then became very interested in our talk.

We talked for nearly 2 hours, and I sent him my best reading material for further study.

Besides a Judge, he is also very active in other community roles, which I will not reveal, but he is a key influence on both young and old.

I find if I can keep someone focused for 1-3 minutes on his topic, I win.

It might create a huge backlash at this learning institution, but that will only generate more discussion.

Loudmouths do not faze me one bit.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 pm)

I say go for it Vincent.

Self censorship is the 'holocaust' Industry filth's biggest ally in the US. Their absurd & impossbile storyline can only be imposed by coercion and intimidation. For other countries, they simply banned free speech and imprison Thought Criminals.
All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher, 1788-1860

Thomas Jefferson said about laws of coercion:
"It is error which needs the support of government, truth can stand on it's own."

Thomas Jefferson also said the effect of government coercion is:
"to make one half the people fools and the other half hypocrites, and to support roguery and error all over the earth"

The 'holocaust' story cannot stand on it's own when subjected to science, logic, and rational thought. Hence, we know why there is coercion.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm)

Hello VincentFerrer,

May I ask why you need an "experienced speaker" to discuss revisionism with a bunch of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders? I think you would be more than capable of dishing out a dose of reality, much as you snuck one down the throat of a university professor. Had I raised such a question at my college, I could easily be expelled.

But I see nothing wrong if you were to do the presentation. Instead of having a forum member fly out and stay in your hometown, the forum as a whole could help you put together a presentation for these young minds.

Just be respectful and cautious with how far you take the presentation, as the principal has easily put her career in your hands.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm)

What's needed is a signed parental consent form to be turned in before the symposium happens. And I'm not sure if any parents would sign it.

If you did get a signed parental consent form beforehand, and the principal was present in the class, then it would be o.k. I think, but I don't think the parents would sign a consent.

Plus it would be wise to screen the speaker and do some sort of background check.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:26 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Plus it would be wise to screen the speaker and do some sort of background check.

Good point.
IOW, make sure he knows what he's talking about, make sure he knows the specifics, make sure he speaks well in public.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 pm)

My thinking was there are some on here who know more than I do, but I will step up nd do it if need be.

Years ago I was allowed to do other presentation and did not require
signed permission slips. In fact, I also distributed information and that was 100% OK.

My thinking was bringing somone in, adds more credibilty.

Also, although this talk might make some people mad at this institution, my affiliation with this institution is coming to a close and I will not have to deal with any backlash. Timing plays a role in all of this.

I am not going to pass up the chance to give 100 students the full truth of the holohoax.

My friend, who set me on the path to revisionism years ago, has allowed me to convert well over 100 people in 5 years to the truth.

I consider the revisionist movement / issue to be very important and will continue to dedicate my spare time and financial resources to spreading the truth.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 am)

Wahrheit wrote:Hello VincentFerrer,

May I ask why you need an "experienced speaker" to discuss revisionism with a bunch of 6th, 7th, and 8th graders? I think you would be more than capable of dishing out a dose of reality, much as you snuck one down the throat of a university professor. Had I raised such a question at my college, I could easily be expelled.

But I see nothing wrong if you were to do the presentation. Instead of having a forum member fly out and stay in your hometown, the forum as a whole could help you put together a presentation for these young minds.....
You do not have to confront them with outright revisionism. Cognitive dissonance can do the job as well. Two things need to be covered:
a) The fact that people questioning the Holocaust story line are persecuted.
b) Unquestioned facts that are conflicting with the core claims of Holocaustianity.

For b one can take a picture of the swimming pool, camp money, camp brothel, post cards from Auschwitz, the orchestra and many more things.

The most important thing is to get people thinking.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:06 am)

Hektor wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:Hello VincentFerrer,

But I see nothing wrong if you were to do the presentation. Instead of having a forum member fly out and stay in your hometown, the forum as a whole could help you put together a presentation for these young minds.....
You do not have to confront them with outright revisionism. Cognitive dissonance can do the job as well. Two things need to be covered:
a) The fact that people questioning the Holocaust story line are persecuted.
b) Unquestioned facts that are conflicting with the core claims of Holocaustianity.

For b one can take a picture of the swimming pool, camp money, camp brothel, post cards from Auschwitz, the orchestra and many more things.

The most important thing is to get people thinking.

I totally agree with what Hector said and i add a few things :

Do not try to hit the Holohoax directly and passionately. This will make your audience (or some of them) hostile to you and will not hear what you say. Focus on facts that the other side cannot question.
About WW2 generally.
Especially lies or simple facts exposed but still people do NOT realize what they really mean or they just ignore them. Most WW2 revisionist points are accepted today as true.

Examples :
UK civilian victims number for the entire war (1939-45) is comparable to one day German victims of the Dresden bombardment.

The Katyn massacre is also a very useful example as the Germans were accused for a crime that their Nurenberg persecutors commited.

There is a lot of material for a WW2 revisionist presentation.

Once you do this your audience should be more interested and more susceptible of hearing more. Then it is time to proceed with the Holocaust.

Did you read Germar Rudolf's "Lectures on the Holocaust" by the way ?
This read is a must if you haven't read it yet. :wink:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm)

vincentferrer:

"I am not going to pass up the chance to give 100 students the full truth of the holohoax."

First off, great job vincentferrer!

Second, and this is directed directly to

Carto's Cutlass Supreme - Malle - Lupa - holowiz

What the hell are you people thinking? This is a tailor-made situation - the kind of situation that every one of us should be working towards and to be ready, willing and able to do what vincentferrer is stepping up to do. Shame on all four of you for not encouraging and/or offering to help.

This is just another sorry example of what's wrong with the "revisionist" movement. To a man/women, we should be all over this great opportunity. My god, there is even Funds for travel - and speaking fee are available!

WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR?

The people on this forum should be bending over backwards to help vincentferrer get this done. Just think if "revisionists" actually did something other than preach to the choir?

He's looking for an experienced speaker for this event, and there is even money for travel funds and speaking fees. So let's help him get this done!

Is there an experienced speaker available?

If not, why not?

vincentferrer:

"It might create a huge backlash at this learning institution, but that will only generate more discussion."

Exactly!

vincentferrer, my contact information is on the bottom of:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Let me know if you need any more help on this.

I will add $100.00 to the speaker’s fee.

I challenge every single person who posts here to match my offer.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme:

Someone will get in trouble. The principal will probably get fired. It might even be illegal. I'd walk away from that and not get the principal fired. The proper thing would be to get parental consent, and the parents aren't going to give consent, therefore it shouldn't happen.

Shameful. Disgusting. Couldn't have been said better by someone from holohoax controversies themselves.

The proper thing to do is take advantage of every opportunity to educate our young and the teachers who have been vomiting holohoax lies onto them for 70 years.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:04 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme:

What's needed is a signed parental consent form to be turned in before the symposium happens. And I'm not sure if any parents would sign it.

That is total BS. Utter nonsense.

We are talking about teaching historical truth.

Nothing more, nothing less.

There is something really fishy here.

Really fishy.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”