I need a speaker to talk to 3 classes of students .

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
holowiz

Postby holowiz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 pm)

I don't think that girl knows what is she getting into. Just a little advice would be kind. The truth here is that Germar Rudolf and Zundel are in prision; Leuchter is professionally terminated, etc. The truth was that witches didn't go to bed with the devil... As I see it, this is a war and you better wear some kind of shield.
http://holowiz.rodoh.com
Veritas Filia Temporis

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:26 pm)

holowiz:

Quote:
I don't think that girl knows what is she getting into. Just a little advice would be kind. The truth here is that Germar Rudolf and Zundel are in prision; Leuchter is professionally terminated, etc. The truth was that witches didn't go to bed with the devil... As I see it, this is a war and you better wear some kind of shield.

"That girl" is standing tall and allowing the truth to be taught in her school. THAT'S HER JOB! She's not going to end up in prison over it. It's our job to stand tall with those that have the courage and character to demand that the truth be told.

holowiz:

Quote:
I would tell the situation to the students and let them decide to attend by their own to an outside lecture if they want to know about revisionism.

This isn't about asking students "if they want to know about revisionism." This is about taking advantage of a golden opportunity to teach the truth in the very best place possible to teach it. Shame on anyone who beleives it's OK to let the liars have our schools while we're delegated to "outside lectures."

BULLSHIT!

If we don't take advantage of these situations while we can in this country, we are going to end up in the same situation that many other countries are in.

Now who's going to stand tall and help vincentferrer find a speaker?

What are you looking for vince?

What part of the country is this school located?

How much money is available for this speaker?

Have you contacted the IHR? They have had numerous speakers at numerous conventions over the years. Surely someone is available. And if you end up doing it yourself, I'm still good for that C note.

Anyone else have any ideas about who might be avialable, or who / where to ask / look?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 pm)

Hannover:

"Self censorship is the 'holocaust' Industry filth's biggest ally in the US. Their absurd & impossbile storyline can only be imposed by coercion and intimidation."

Excellent point Hannover. And that is exactly what Carto's Cutlass Supreme is advocating vincentferrer do. I have never seen a so-called "revisionist" advocate such a spineless thing. And this is a classic:

"It might even be illegal."

What utter nonsense. Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows there is nothing illegal about teaching the truth to students in a classroom in this country.

You really flunked the smell test on that one Carto.

Bad.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Second, and this is directed directly to

Carto's Cutlass Supreme - Malle - Lupa - holowiz

What the hell are you people thinking?

I believe that the other ones can speak for them self, but here is my two cents. When I read Vincent’s initial post my first thought was; “have he ever thought about the consequences?” Let me say if Vincent is alone, no wife, no children then he can go on. But if he has someone that’s depending on his support, he shouldn’t do this. We all know our enemies.

It’s simple; we are concerned in a positive way about him. We don’t want to show our thumbs down on Vincent. Later postings Vincent says he will pursue matter further. I’ll be the first to wish him good luck. He was only asking for our opinion and we gave him that. And then the last question, where did you get all air from? And as you obviously are an American big mouth you should put your money where your mouth is, so what’s $100? I’ll raise it to US $1000, so please match that. :wink: Vincent can PM me and I’ll give him the details.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm)

Greg Gerdes:
Please relax your language. Carto is entitled to his views.
Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:11 pm)

Malle,

I am in America, so no worries.

I am capping the fee at $500.00. Your support is appreciated, but the money issue is only a footnote.

The biggest risk of this effort is it gets cancelled as too many people learn of it, that is why I am trying to keep it super low key, and providing this principal few details.

I would rather apologize for getting her mad than have it cancelled.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Lupa

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:22 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Second, and this is directed directly to

Carto's Cutlass Supreme - Malle - Lupa - holowiz

What the hell are you people thinking? This is a tailor-made situation - the kind of situation that every one of us should be working towards and to be ready, willing and able to do what vincentferrer is stepping up to do. Shame on all four of you for not encouraging and/or offering to help.

As vincent told, the situation is better as one could suspect reading his first post.
Nevertheless , the question is that it would not be very pretty for the principal if she has to suffer ugly consequences for her bravery.

I for example stay in a job that has no danger to suffer reprisal , because I stay in the private industry and my wage doesn't come from the taxpayer. But a principal in a public school lives a different situation and has to care about political correctness.

So the minimum one can do is to explain her that her decision is not unrisky.

The principal can be a powerful ally for the future , but not if in the first assault she gets teared and feathered.

I have no problem to speak in front of a group of scholars about holohoax and revisionism, also if my english is not the best, but I stay in southern Europe.

So I am not a candidate to do the job Vincent is offering.

:wink:

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:04 am)

Lupa, Malle and holowiz, I apologize for jumping all over you. I realize now that, being from other countries, your perspective of this is different than mine and I should have taken that into account before I posted.

I'm sorry.

I do not however, in any way, shape or form, apologize to Carto. The only thing I apologize for in regards to my posts concerning him is my language. Sorry moderator and/or all who were offended by my language.

But I stand by what I said about Carto.

In America, ANYONE who doesn't speak the truth is a coward and/or a liar. And anyone who advocates that someone not speak the truth is also a coward and/or liar.

That is my view. I'm entitled to that view. I'm also entitled to express that view.

If that view is too radical for codoh, then I'll gladly accept a ban and wear it as a badge of honor.
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 am)

vincentferrer, I would like to share an email I got today with you:

Dear Greg,

I haven't been on CODOH's discussion forum for a long time--but today I peeked.

I saw Vincent Ferrer's invitation for a speaker--but, when I tried to post an acceptance, I could not get on the site.

Could you please tell Ferrer either directly or indirectly via CODOH's forum that I accept his offer?

I have a slide show that I have given many times in the past--and that slide show can be simplified for a younger audience. I'll be happy to speak and answer any and all questions.

You can post my e-mail address on CODOH openly to expedite communications. Also, you can send my telephone off the site by private e-mail.

Fritz

I can give you Mr. Berg"s phone # Vincent, just email me if you're interested.

Or, better yet, just contact Mr. Berg directly at his excellent site:

http://www.nazigassings.com/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:33 am)

Greg G.,
In defense of Carto, have a look at some his posts, he knows the score. And of course your entitled to your views, they're all over this forum. But there's no need to beat-up a registrant that way, you're much too smart for that.

For what it's worth.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm)

Anyone who truly knows the score knows that the time for action is now.

Beware of those who advocate inaction when the time for action is ripe.

"If my actions bring a little more light into this dark hour for Germany, then I will gladly go to prison! It does not bother me that I am officially ridiculed and insulted by this despicable court and atrocious government... My high and mighty judges, you are convicting yourselves, not me."

Sylvia Stolz

If only we had more Zundel’s and Stolz’s in the world / movement.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:30 am)

vincentferrer wrote:I am capping the fee at $500.00. Your support is appreciated, but the money issue is only a footnote.
Good to know. But if you change your mind, please PM me.

Also good news is that FP Berg will help you out. Please keep us informed about your progress. :happy11:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:33 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Lupa, Malle and holowiz, I apologize for jumping all over you.

Accepted. :wink:

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:20 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:vincentferrer, I would like to share an email I got today with you:

Dear Greg,

I haven't been on CODOH's discussion forum for a long time--but today I peeked.

I saw Vincent Ferrer's invitation for a speaker--but, when I tried to post an acceptance, I could not get on the site.

Could you please tell Ferrer either directly or indirectly via CODOH's forum that I accept his offer?

I have a slide show that I have given many times in the past--and that slide show can be simplified for a younger audience. I'll be happy to speak and answer any and all questions.

You can post my e-mail address on CODOH openly to expedite communications. Also, you can send my telephone off the site by private e-mail.

Fritz

I can give you Mr. Berg"s phone # Vincent, just email me if you're interested.

Or, better yet, just contact Mr. Berg directly at his excellent site:

http://www.nazigassings.com/

Reknowned historian Friedrich Paul Berg has been registered to post here for a long time. The problem is on his end, perhaps he forgot his password.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”