Open question for the board

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Open question for the board

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm)

I live nearby a person who is a known holohoax survivor. He does sport a arm tattoo and gives public presentations.

I was actually given his telephone number when calling a school where he was talking. The secretary to the principal gave it to me, believe it or not.

Now, other revisionists I know have produced solid evidence this guy's presentation is pure BS.

Given that, would any of you call him or invite him to lunch at a Jewish coffee shop and see if he agrees to an interview. I could go to one his talks, but it might be hard to get in my question with a group of 300 teary eyed sympathizers.

My objective is to record his answers.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 am)

Is he a former Auschwitz inmate? That was the only camp where number tattoos were given. If he does not claim to have been at Auschwitz, that would give him away as a fraud. Write down the number - it reveals when exactly he arrived to the camp.

Assuming that the guy is a former Auschwitz inmate, you could ask him the following:

Ask him if he saw any crematories. How did it look from the outside? What came out of its chimneys? Have him specify where the building was located.

Did he see any crematorium from the inside? How did the ovens look? Did he witness any corpse being cremated in the ovens? If so, how many corpses were put in each oven muffle? Did he perceive how long time the cremation took?

Does he claim to have seen a gas chamber with his own eyes? Have him describe how it looked in detail? Where there openings in the roof? How many? How where they placed in the roof? Where any contraptions attached to them and if so how did they look?

Did he witness a gassing himself? How long did it take? What happened after the victims were all dead? Was the chamber ventilated? For how long? Did the workers who went into the chamber wear any protective clothing or masks?

Did he witness a gassing from the outside, i.e. poison gas being poured through a roof. How many openings in the roof were there, and how did they look? How was the gas poured in? How was the gas stored? How much gas was poured in?

Did he witness any outdoor cremations of bodies? How exactly were the bodies incinerated? In a pit? On a pyre built on ground level? How was the pyre built? Was melted fat collected in some way?

The best is not to come off as a skeptic, be polite and interested, give him time to answer &c.

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Is he a former Auschwitz inmate? That was the only camp where number tattoos were given. If he does not claim to have been at Auschwitz, that would give him away as a fraud. Write down the number - it reveals when exactly he arrived to the camp.

Assuming that the guy is a former Auschwitz inmate, you could ask him the following:

Ask him if he saw any crematories. How did it look from the outside? What came out of its chimneys? Have him specify where the building was located.

Did he see any crematorium from the inside? How did the ovens look? Did he witness any corpse being cremated in the ovens? If so, how many corpses were put in each oven muffle? Did he perceive how long time the cremation took?

Does he claim to have seen a gas chamber with his own eyes? Have him describe how it looked in detail? Where there openings in the roof? How many? How where they placed in the roof? Where any contraptions attached to them and if so how did they look?

Did he witness a gassing himself? How long did it take? What happened after the victims were all dead? Was the chamber ventilated? For how long? Did the workers who went into the chamber wear any protective clothing or masks?

Did he witness a gassing from the outside, i.e. poison gas being poured through a roof. How many openings in the roof were there, and how did they look? How was the gas poured in? How was the gas stored? How much gas was poured in?

Did he witness any outdoor cremations of bodies? How exactly were the bodies incinerated? In a pit? On a pyre built on ground level? How was the pyre built? Was melted fat collected in some way?

The best is not to come off as a skeptic, be polite and interested, give him time to answer &c.

Asking these kinds of questions to a so-called survivor will serve no purpose. It will only send them into real or practised tears, garnering them instant sympathy.

A simpler way to expose the fraud is to listen to their story and afterword pick at the obvious lies with factual rebuttal and pointed questions based on their claims.

Their story will unravel fast enough and they will be found out without your being the bad guy.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 am)

Do you recall where you read that only Auschwitz inmates were tattooed? This is interesting and I have never heard of it before, and it would help explain Carlos Porter's suspicions about it.

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:37 am)

At least go check out the presentation.

Any possibility you can share the person's name and other relevant info? If we know more about his presentation then we can better come up with questions.

I actually do feel like chatting up one of the survivors. Don't just go in and drop the million dollar question though. Start off with some basic questions and background info. I'm just not sure how willing they are to talk to complete strangers over the phone.

I just get this feeling that most survivors have never been asked the question on people's minds. Were people really gassed? How did you survive then? Everyone's too scared to even ask any question.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 am)

PotPie, one reference to the Auschwitz tattoo myth:

The Auschwitz Concentration Camp Complex (including Auschwitz 1, AuschwitzBirkenau, and Monowitz) was the only location in which prisoners were systematically tattooed during the Holocaust.

Jewish virtual library
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... toos1.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”