Einsatzgruppen

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Rebel

Einsatzgruppen

Postby Rebel » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 am)

Hello everybody, I'm new in the forum!

I'm really intrested in holocaust revisionism ( and in the whole history too of course), and I agree in lots of things with you, but I've got a few question...

What's the truth about the so-called "mass murders" that the Einsatzgruppen did?

What are you think about the Nizkor?

(Sorry for my bad english.)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:56 am)

Where are the alleged enormous mass graves and human remains for everyone to see?

Search 'einsatzgruppen' here for more.

What does NIZKOR say that hasn't been shot down at this forum?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm)

I believe that the Einsatzgruppen papers were tampered with but I don't know to what extent.

As an example, Einsatzgruppen Report No. 111 contains suspect and nonsensical wording that seems to have been added to the end of a paragraph:

These were the motives for the executions carried out by the Kommandos: Political officials, looters and saboteurs, active Communists and political representatives, Jews who gained their release from prison camps by false statements, agents and informers of the NKVD [National Commissariat for Internal Affairs], persons who, by false depositions and influencing witnesses, were instrumental in the deportation of ethnic Germans, Jewish sadism and revengefulness, undesirable elements, partisans, Politruks, dangers of plague and epidemics, members of Russian bands, armed insurgents - provisioning of Russian bands, rebels and agitators, drifting juveniles, Jews in general.

http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/osr111.html

If you're wiping out all the Jews, why separate them into categories as those who make false statements, agents, and informers of the NKVD, etc? The entire paragraph was written in minute detail of the kinds of people who were being executed which itself implies that not all Jews were being killed, then suddenly changes course at the end by contradicting everything before it by saying, "Jews in general."

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 pm)

The fraud about the Babi Yar incident is a great example. A huge number of Jews said to have been shot and buried but no mass grave or any indications that there ever was one. Not to mention the aerial photos at the exact time which show nothing of the sort.
The einsatzgruppen no doubt executed saboteurs, spies, non-uniformed terroists; which was legal under international law. The claims by Jews that ca. 2M Jews were shot by the einsatzgruppen are completely unsupportable. I mean it's downright ridiculous, but what else can anyone expect with the 'Holocaust' scam.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 pm)

I don't even see the point of talking about the Einsatzgruppen when the Holocaust is really about the gassing and gas chambers.

Not some poorly documented group that supposedly committed "mass murder". Who didn't commit "mass murder" during war? Russia is far worse in that category anyways. Why aren't we looking at the Cheka and NKVD also?

Nizkor or Holocaust-History are all Holocaust apologists and that kind of question is ultimately pointless. Only the facts should matter.

Did "Nazis" really gas Jews? It doesn't even seem possible.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 pm)

Kageki wrote:I don't even see the point of talking about the Einsatzgruppen when the Holocaust is really about the gassing and gas chambers.

Not some poorly documented group that supposedly committed "mass murder". Who didn't commit "mass murder" during war? Russia is far worse in that category anyways. Why aren't we looking at the Cheka and NKVD also?

Nizkor or Holocaust-History are all Holocaust apologists and that kind of question is ultimately pointless. Only the facts should matter.

It does matter in that judeo-supremacists use the bogus Einsatzgruppen shootings as a way to support the phoney '6,000,000'.

Here's a map of claimed sites (click to enlarge), but as usual, no mass graves as alleged, none.

It's commonly stated that a total of 2,000,000 Jews were supposedly shot into massive pits by the einsatzgruppen.
Is that
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

see:
'Einsatzgruppen Reports'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4312

'Jaeger Report'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4248

- Hannover

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Kageki wrote:I don't even see the point of talking about the Einsatzgruppen when the Holocaust is really about the gassing and gas chambers.

It does matter in that judeo-supremacists use the bogus Einsatzgruppen shootings as a way to support the phoney '6,000,000'.

Here's a map of claimed sites, but as usual, no mass graves as alleged, none.

It's commonly stated that a total of 2,000,000 Jews were supposedly shot into massive pits by the einsatzgruppen.
Is that
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

see:
'Einsatzgruppen Reports'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4312

'Jaeger Report'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4248

- Hannover

I find it ridiculous because I doubt most people even heard of the Einsatzgruppen anyways. I sure the heck didn't learn about that in school, but maybe it's different today.

Besides the gas chambers is the central piece to the Holocaust.

If the Einsatzgruppen didn't exist then you can still have the Holocaust via gas chambers. If gas chambers didn't exist then the Holocaust didn't happen. The gas chambers must exist because the Jews call it the Shoah which means "burnt offering" or "conflagration". Not the Einsatzgruppen.

This is why I could care less about this "mass murder" by the Einsatzgruppen. I mean I think it's important to establish the facts, but at the end of the day it's only the gas chambers that matters.

How is the Einsatzgruppen any different then the Cheka/NKVD anyways when the latter is known to be worse and documented?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:29 am)

Kageki wrote:
I find it ridiculous because I doubt most people even heard of the Einsatzgruppen anyways. I sure the heck didn't learn about that in school, but maybe it's different today.

It's still important because the Einsatzgruppen remains one pillar of the entire Holocaust storyline, Pull any one pillar down & the rest collapses, as the alleged Death Camp Myths are demolished & pushed ever eastwards the Holo believers will be forced to use the Einsatzgruppen myth to support the unsupportable.

Personally I believe the myth of the Einsatzgruppen arose out of a need from the Holo Myth makers to tie in regular German Army Units to mass murder claims, just as the Waffen-SS has been forever infamously linked to the SS-Totenkopfverbände so too the Wehrmacht had to have it's own "Death Squads" in the form of the "Einsatzgruppen" units.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:56 pm)

MrNobody:
just as the Waffen-SS has been forever infamously linked to the SS-Totenkopfverbände so too the Wehrmacht had to have it's own "Death Squads" in the form of the "Einsatzgruppen" units.

The Einsatzgruppen had nothing to do with the Wehrmacht.
The Wehrmacht consisted of the Heer, the Kriegsmarine and the Luftwaffe. The Einsatzgruppen
were formed with RSHA personnel and as it could not provide enough men, both Orpo and
the Waffen SS had men drawn into the EG. At the start of Barbarossa the 4 EG numbered
around 3 thousand men.

PotPie:
I believe that the Einsatzgruppen papers were tampered with but I don't know to what
extent.

I have no doubt they were but to realize the level of tampering one has to read the
reports in their "original" form, that is, in German.
Udo Walendy dissected several Ereignismeldungen( reports of incidents).

I'll mention only a few examples:
The letters “ss” and “ß” are used without any consistency, randomly. It was not common
at all back in the 1940s to use “ss” in place of “ß”.

It must be remembered that the EG reports as exist today are alleged summaries based on the
reports sent to Berlin by the EG operating in the Soviet Union.
They were prepared by qualified personnel from the Reich main security office(RSHA)
in Berlin. Yet there are many mistakes or just plain nonsense that could only have
been committed by foreigners not completely fluent in german.

For example; in Ereignismeldung(Em) UdSSR No. 128, there is the following sentence;

<<Die Bürgermeister und die über die Landstrasse ziehenden Kriegsgefangenen wurden überholt.>>

This is pure nonsense, instead, to convey the intended meaning in context,
“Überprüft“ (examined/checked) would be the appropriate word.

Em 97, p. 24: “Heute früh feindliche Anschläge erfaßt“ (This morning, enemy attacks seized).
What is that supposed to mean? No German would write this.

Em 106, p. 15: “…zur Überlassung an bedürftige Bevölkerung übergeben”
What they want to say is something like "for distribution to the needy general populace",
except that in German the above makes no sense. As walendy says it should read:
“an die bedürftige” or better: “zur Versorgung der bedürftige Bevölkerung übergeben”
(to take care of the needy).

Em 128, p. 3, there is a sentence that translated into English would sound like
“Aside from executive activity… Regarding the executive, so far 80.000 persons have been
liquidated by the commandos”, no German would write that. The wording is impossible.
As Walendy writes:
There is no such thing as “executive activity” or “none executive activity”.
What was meant, obviously, was “execution activity” but no German would use this either.
This could have only happened to a foreigner.

There is much more, but one gets the idea. What is amazing is how Holocaust "historians",
these bought and paid for prostitutes, have the gall to use this crap as conclusive proof
of a "Holocaust by bullets"!
Contempt is the only thing any thinking human can feel towards these shysters. :evil:

Percy

Postby Percy » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:47 pm)

i would like to know if the romanov objection to mattogno on babi yar is valid or not. was witness davidov the only witness who partecipated in the cremation of bodies at babi yar - as mattogno said - or not? i don't like sergey romanov but i would like to know if in this case he is wright or not.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 pm)

Percy asks:
i would like to know if the [sergey] romanov objection to mattogno on babi yar is valid or not. was witness davidov the only witness who partecipated in the cremation of bodies at babi yar - as mattogno said - or not? i don't like sergey romanov but i would like to know if in this case he is wright or not.
What cremations? The ones that the laughable Babi Yar story claims were done by using Jewish tombstones for ovens?

As for the credibility of communist Davidov, Mattogno and Graf state:
The fact is, the story of ‘Operation 1005’ is based upon some few completely unreliable witness statements. The first of them were collected by Soviet commissions or journalists and printed in the Black Book edited by Ilja Ehrenburg and Wassili Grossman. This is a propagandistic collection of tales from alleged eyewitnesses. Aside from the Vladimir K. Davidov already mentioned, one finds here the (hearsay) testimony of Shimon Ariel and Zalma Edelman about Bialystok, that of a few (according to their own statements) escapees from Kaunas, and that of a Y. Farber about Ponari (Lithuania). These witnesses know nothing to report about any ‘Operation 1005’ or a ‘Sonderkommando 1005.’
Ouch!

There is no physical, verifiable, forensic evidence for the alleged Babi Yar massacre, none. And there would be tons of it, if the tale was true. Such is the fraudulent 'holocaust evidence'.

for more, see:
'"Sonderaktion 1005"'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3973

'Babi Yar'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=421

'How Many at Babi Yar'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=674

more on this 'Sergey Romanov':
'An example of Sergey Romanov's scholarship'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3354

- Hannover

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:45 pm)

Member Kagegi wrote:
I don't even see the point of talking about the Einsatzgruppen when the Holocaust is really about the gassing and gas chambers.

The Einsatz Gruppen have recently become part of the holo. story because of desperation on the part of the true believers.

As an example holocauster Daniel Goldhagen author of "Hitler's Willing Executioner" claimed in his tome that the majority of the Jews were not gassed but shot. He concluded this because of a recognition that the Zyklon-B myth could no longer be upheld. So the story had to be changed by pointing the finger at the Einsatz Gruppen.

Modifying the tale is nothing new. The story must be re invented on occasion because the believers are caught in their own web of lies. Recall that after the war it was claimed every German concentration camp had a gas chamber. When it became clear that this was no longer sustainable the death camps slowly moved East. In the 1960s for instance Auschwitz in Poland became the focus as the primary killing center.

In spite of this relocation one can still see old propaganda film clips on the Hitler Channel in the US every other week of the infamous Dachau gas chamber. The most frequently shown depicts a GI standing next to a door with a skull and cross bones. Clearly not all holocausters have gotten their story straight.

When the lid finally blows off Auschwitz, Treblinka and various other camps in Poland will then be turned into new Auschwitzes along with the Einsatz Gruppen, of course.

Notice also that even David Irving has moved in this direction. He no longer believes Auschwitz to have been a death camp as he once did but, according to his latest statements, something sinister definitely happened further to the East.

The holo. is inexorably being driven in this direction thanks to the work of revisionists.

Wonder what the believers will say when it finally arrives in Siberia?

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 pm)

Mannstein wrote:As an example holocauster Daniel Goldhagen author of "Hitler's Willing Executioner" claimed in his tome that the majority of the Jews were not gassed but shot. He concluded this because of a recognition that the Zyklon-B myth could no longer be upheld. So the story had to be changed by pointing the finger at the Einsatz Gruppen.

I guess that in this case we would have huge "Katyn like" evidence. :shock:

If the majority of Jews killed, were shot by the Einsatz Gruppen, then what is the total number of Jewish victims of the "Holocaust" ?
If we suppose that half a million were shot then we are talking of more than 100 Katyn massacres. :shock:

The Germans, in the Katyn case, made a good and convincing job, proving the crime and showing the murderers. 8)

If the "Holocaustians" did the same in a 10% of the alleged killings then they wouldn't seem so ridiculous, insisting in lies proved to be lies, writing novels and scripts and recycling old war propaganda again and again. :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Einsatzgruppe

Postby Hannover » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 pm)

The claims made about the Einsatzgruppen are particularly bizarre to me. Does anyone have something to add here?

- Hannover

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Postby Callahan » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 pm)

Mannstein wrote:Recall that after the war it was claimed every German concentration camp had a gas chamber.

Where did this claim originate? I've been looking for a source. I know there are various claims of 'gas chambers' at individual camps like Sachsenhausen, Buchenwald and many others which are completely absurd but I haven't found anything that directly claims a 'chamber' at every camp.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”