Guido Knopp - Holokaust documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kageki

Guido Knopp - Holokaust documentary

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 pm)

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.amazon.de/Holokaust-Holocaus ... 344215152X

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9669C8B63

I'm curious to watch this and also if there are any subtitle or translated versions.

Something very strange regarding this documentary. It's supposed to show footage of the Holocaust happening and yet even Nizkor doesn't seem to have anything on it.

This is interesting too:

http://jewish-holocaust.blogspot.com/
http://guido-knopp-history-of-hell.blogspot.com/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:25 pm)

German TV Series on Holocaust Is Aimed at New Generation
''This series is a historic project for Germany,'' he said. It strikes a blow against suppression and lies.''

''We want this to be a trigger for debate, within German families, in schools,'' Mr. Knopp said.

"Suppression and lies"? "Trigger for debate"?

It is the judeo-supremacists who suppress open debate & free speech, it is they who are the liars about such things as impossible 'gas chambers' and the laughable '6,000,000'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm)

Guido Knopp is no friend of revisionism. I've seen some of his productions on German TV on WWII.

It's the usual rehash of what Western court historians have been writing for years.

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:51 pm)

Hannover wrote:from:
German TV Series on Holocaust Is Aimed at New Generation
''This series is a historic project for Germany,'' he said. It strikes a blow against suppression and lies.''

''We want this to be a trigger for debate, within German families, in schools,'' Mr. Knopp said.

"Suppression and lies"? "Trigger for debate"?

It is the judeo-supremacists who suppress open debate & free speech, it is they who are the liars about such things as impossible 'gas chambers' and the laughable '6,000,000'.

- Hannover

Also from that article:

Though Germans have seen broadcasts on the subject before -- a major breakthrough in German awareness of the genocide is attributed to the fictionalized American miniseries ''Holocaust'' in the 1970's -- Mr. Knopp and his team uncovered fresh film in newly opened archives in former Communist states.

The first of the six 45-minute episodes, dealing with the massacres of Soviet Jews after the 1941 invasion, includes previously unseen film of a roundup of Jews in a Lithuanian village and of ordinary German conscripts, not just the fanatical Nazi SS, taking part in executions.

Also striking is home-movie film of senior German officials among the occupying forces in the east partying as their troops carried out the bloodiest act of barbarism in human history.

Yes it's true that the 6 million figure is incorrect, but then the question still remains if there indeed was targetted execution of Jews. Apparently this documentary leaves no doubt about that.

This guy puts an interesting spin though:

http://jewish-holocaust.blogspot.com/

He says that Churchill and Roosevelt knew and facilitated the Holocaust, but regardless it still happened:

Jewish Holocaust - The Simple Truth

- Churchill and Roosevelt did their best to put the Holocaust on track;
- millions of Jews (we can't tell exactly how many) were gassed and murdered otherwise to implement the "Exterminate the Jews" agenda, using the "Evil Jews scapegoat" mind control technique, officially propagated by the Nazis.
- the agenda to exterminate the Jews was not only a nazi agenda, it was a broader illuminati agenda, i.e. the gas chambers were being supervised by Churchill and Roosevelt, as plenty of historic proof (documents, footage) now can prove;
- the illuminati recently upscaled the "Holocaust Denial Agenda" using their web of disinformation, headed by David Irving;
- one of the mind control techniques used to upscale it: "Acceptance by Association / Refusal by Dissociation". This was implemented by staging the "Deny the Holocaust and go to jail" hoax using the "Contents vs. Package" Mind control Technique, i.e. none of the agents of their Web of Disinformation was actually jailed for that.
- staging this hoax was also used to advance into the final stages of another illuminati agenda: "Legalizing Terror", in this case jailing people for simply expressing an opinion.

Still I would like to see this documentary. Can't discuss it if we haven't watched it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:56 pm)

The first of the six 45-minute episodes, dealing with the massacres of Soviet Jews after the 1941 invasion, includes previously unseen film of a roundup of Jews in a Lithuanian village and of ordinary German conscripts, not just the fanatical Nazi SS, taking part in executions.

Oh really, where can we see it?

Well, there is this:
'USHMM's bogus 'holocaust' einsatzgruppen film'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4483

Kageki said:
Yes it's true that the 6 million figure is incorrect, but then the question still remains if there indeed was targeted execution of Jews. Apparently this documentary leaves no doubt about that.

Let us know if you find this "no doubt".

- Hannover

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 pm)

Hannover wrote:

Oh really, where can we see it?

Kageki said:
Yes it's true that the 6 million figure is incorrect, but then the question still remains if there indeed was targeted execution of Jews. Apparently this documentary leaves no doubt about that.

Let us know if you find this "no doubt".

- Hannover

I can't find it on youtube or anything like that, but I gave you a link where you can buy the documentary. That's what I'm asking too because I want to see it too.

I was wondering if anyone around here have seen it and also if anyone is german that knows about this documentary.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 pm)

Kageki, again:

- Hannover

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 pm)

Hannover wrote:Kageki, again:

- Hannover

Again this is a different film which neither you nor I have seen yet.

I like to discuss this documentary.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 pm)

Kageki wrote:

- Hannover

Then there is no such film or we would be seeing it day and night.

The other example I can think of is what the Wiesenthal Center's misnamed "Museum of Tolerance" shows to the paying suckers in a video room, it was taken from a Polish movie, ca 1960. It shows staged 'shooting' & 'gas van' footage. They try to pass it off as real to those walking around, David Cole and group exposed that one. As far as I know the judeo-supremacists do not make it available outside the "museum" ... for obvious reasons.

- Hannover

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 am)

Hannover wrote:
Kageki wrote:

- Hannover

Then there is no such film or we would be seeing it day and night.

The other example I can think of is what the Wiesenthal Center's misnamed "Museum of Tolerance" shows to the paying suckers in a video room, it was taken from a Polish movie, ca 1960. It shows staged 'shooting' & 'gas van' footage. They try to pass it off as real to those walking around, David Cole and group exposed that one. As far as I know the judeo-supremacists do not make it available outside the "museum" ... for obvious reasons.

- Hannover

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267188/

I also gave you an amazon link.

Now I am curious why this documentary has not been paraded, but it's rather clear this documentary is real.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 am)

Kageki, you posted this link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267188/
I see no film there, only words alleging content. Where can we see the film?

Again, show us the film which supposedly shows mass shooting of Jews?

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 am)

Looking at his list of work, Guido Knopp has apparently found a cash cow. The problem for him and the rest of the 'holocaust' Industry is that there is nothing to support the belief in 'gas chambers & 6,000,000'. They must resort to hollow & absurd claims which they hope no one will ever check into. Well, in fact, there are laws which prevent such scrutiny, how convenient.

Mr. Knopp and his team uncovered fresh film in newly opened archives in former Communist states.

And which 'archives' are these? The ones that Revisionist have been all over and in fact have supported Revisionist conclusions?

Why isn't this film being shown?

Time after time, with each effort to sustain the impossible 'holocaust', Revisionist research has simply demolished the story line. That's just the way it is.

If Knopp had anything new we would be seeing it.

- Hannover

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:20 pm)

Keep in mind that these documentaries like movies have their name titles altered in different languages.
I have seen this documentary, it's real & it does show new footage.

But here's the catch.

It's not about the new footage, rather it's about what the Narrator says, it one of those doublethink moments, just like when they talk about "Gas Chambers" & show you pictures of half burnt corpses in cremation ovens, 2 totally different things.

The only really memorable bit of footage I remember from the doco, is where German soldiers are shown giving Jews bread, at this point the narrator is "explaining" that the Germans are enticing Jews with food & the promise of better living conditions if they travel west (Poland), however the narrator at this point states that in reality the Jews are being fed straight into the murder mills.

In these sort of Films you can say what you want when A. the film is Silent or B. the sound has deliberately been edited out.

Keep an eye out for a doco call "France's War in Color", this is a doozy, much of the color footage has been taken by German soldier on leave in France (or on occupation duty), at one point in the film, Parisians are shown "picking" over PACKED garden vegetable stands in an open air market, meanwhile the author has the audacity to claim that they can't obtain food & that they are starving!! a true doublethink moment.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm)

Mr. Nobody:
Of course there were films. And none of them show what the immoral 'holocaust' profiteers claim; that is my point.
Mr. Knopp and his team uncovered fresh film in newly opened archives in former Communist states.

So what does the "film" show? Nothing to support the 'holocaust' story line, that's for sure, otherwise we'd be seeing it.

- Hannover

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 pm)

You're absolutely correct, they show 1 thing & say another, that was my point.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”