Guido Knopp - Holokaust documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kageki

Postby Kageki » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:30 pm)

MrNobody wrote:Keep in mind that these documentaries like movies have their name titles altered in different languages.
I have seen this documentary, it's real & it does show new footage.

But here's the catch.

It's not about the new footage, rather it's about what the Narrator says, it one of those doublethink moments, just like when they talk about "Gas Chambers" & show you pictures of half burnt corpses in cremation ovens, 2 totally different things.

The only really memorable bit of footage I remember from the doco, is where German soldiers are shown giving Jews bread, at this point the narrator is "explaining" that the Germans are enticing Jews with food & the promise of better living conditions if they travel west (Poland), however the narrator at this point states that in reality the Jews are being fed straight into the murder mills.

In these sort of Films you can say what you want when A. the film is Silent or B. the sound has deliberately been edited out.

Keep an eye out for a doco call "France's War in Color", this is a doozy, much of the color footage has been taken by German soldier on leave in France (or on occupation duty), at one point in the film, Parisians are shown "picking" over PACKED garden vegetable stands in an open air market, meanwhile the author has the audacity to claim that they can't obtain food & that they are starving!! a true doublethink moment.

I'm curious about this part:

The first of the six 45-minute episodes, dealing with the massacres of Soviet Jews after the 1941 invasion, includes previously unseen film of a roundup of Jews in a Lithuanian village and of ordinary German conscripts, not just the fanatical Nazi SS, taking part in executions.

Also striking is home-movie film of senior German officials among the occupying forces in the east partying as their troops carried out the bloodiest act of barbarism in human history.

This is synopsis of part 4:

The fourth episode, 'Murder Factory', discusses Auschwitz, the largest extermination camp. Jews and other 'undesirables' were transported to Auschwitz in cattle trains. Selected people would be gassed, the corpses taken to crematoria and their ashes disposed. Deception to the end is the master plan. The selected people would have no idea (or a vague rumour) until the poisonous gas reached their noses. Only one person survived the gas chamber, a crying baby on top of the corpses. That baby was shot dead. Inhumanity isn't restricted to the Nazis. An example is a prisoner whose was robbed of his cap by a fellow prisoner (the penalty for not having a cap is death). The robbed prisoner stole a cap from another prisoner, who was executed the next morning.

What did you think of these parts of the film?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:05 pm)

The first of the six 45-minute episodes, dealing with the massacres of Soviet Jews after the 1941 invasion, includes previously unseen film of a roundup of Jews in a Lithuanian village and of ordinary German conscripts, not just the fanatical Nazi SS, taking part in executions.

Also striking is home-movie film of senior German officials among the occupying forces in the east partying as their troops carried out the bloodiest act of barbarism in human history.

What we really see is most probably legal executions, some of which may or may not have been Jews. Like seen here:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4483

Then we have Germans sitting around 'partying', but we do not see German troops carrying out "the bloodiest act of barbarism in human history". Guys partying is passed off as proof of the 'holocaust' story line, typical.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:25 pm)

Kageki wrote:
MrNobody wrote:Keep in mind that these documentaries like movies have their name titles altered in different languages.
I have seen this documentary, it's real & it does show new footage.

But here's the catch.

It's not about the new footage, rather it's about what the Narrator says, it one of those doublethink moments, just like when they talk about "Gas Chambers" & show you pictures of half burnt corpses in cremation ovens, 2 totally different things.

The only really memorable bit of footage I remember from the doco, is where German soldiers are shown giving Jews bread, at this point the narrator is "explaining" that the Germans are enticing Jews with food & the promise of better living conditions if they travel west (Poland), however the narrator at this point states that in reality the Jews are being fed straight into the murder mills.

In these sort of Films you can say what you want when A. the film is Silent or B. the sound has deliberately been edited out.

Keep an eye out for a doco call "France's War in Color", this is a doozy, much of the color footage has been taken by German soldier on leave in France (or on occupation duty), at one point in the film, Parisians are shown "picking" over PACKED garden vegetable stands in an open air market, meanwhile the author has the audacity to claim that they can't obtain food & that they are starving!! a true doublethink moment.

I'm curious about this part:

What did you think of these parts of the film?

As I said the only memorable bit was what I have already stated, I think that may even be the part they are talking about in the synopsis, only their claims & my observations are at total odds, I don't recall ANY executions only German Soldiers in Heer Uniforms offering people (Jews, Roma, Sinti???) which looked piss poor, under fed & displaced (they were sitting in a field NOT UNDER GUARD) Bread as it looked like they had nothing to eat, in all likelihood they were moving away from the front lines into GERMAN held areas, gee I wonder why they didn't follow the Soviets for protection???

I do not recall any new footage regarding Camps, alleged Gas Chambers or Crematoria, if there truly had been it would have left it's mark on myself, no?

That last paragraph detailing the "German Officials Partying" is just insane, only someone with a nefarious agenda would claim that & only a gullible public force fed Holocaust propaganda over the last 60 years would buy it. oh how low we have sunk as a race & culture.

I think one of the techniques of these spin doctors is to show a multitude (not more than ) 10 seconds long video clips, in rapid succession while using powerful language using picture/word association to sell the product, very much like "Infomercials"

The idea is to flash a clip or some stills of say... Crematoria & talk about Gas Chambers.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”