He $urvived four (!) Nazi death camps

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:38 pm)

All Polish POWs in German hands were released immediately after the war in october 1939. There must have been another reason for his imprisonment.

(btw: Many Polish POWs in Allied hands were murdered :oops: )
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:52 pm)

I answered Hannover's question, but my post was deleted without asking me. Why? Please answer me. It is not for the first time that I make this experience on CODOH.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:23 pm)

No you didn't, Neander. You dodged Hannover's specific question. This is not the first time you have done this. Please do not act coy.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 am)

It is difficult for me to realize what you mean by "dodging." Hannover asked what Halbreich said about the reason for his arrest. And I answered, IIRC (sorry, as my post was deleted I must recall it from memory), that Halbreich always said that he was arrested for attempting to cross the border illegally, and I gave sources for that.

Or did Hannover with his question perhaps mean something other which I did not understand? Please keep in your mind that English is not my native language, and though I feel I am quite fluent, I sometimes miss the fine nuances. It would be fine if you could help me in this case.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 am)

joachim neander wrote:It is difficult for me to realize what you mean by "dodging." Hannover asked what Halbreich said about the reason for his arrest. And I answered, IIRC ...

You have repeatedly answered with personal conjecture when asked for specific statements by Halbreich. You did not state what Halbreich actually says, there were no quotes. This is getting boring.

I think that Hannover and others feel that Halbreich is lying about the real reason he was sent to a labor camp.
Recall what Claudia Rothenbach stated:
All Polish POWs in German hands were released immediately after the war in october 1939. There must have been another reason for his imprisonment.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”