BBC message boards allow hoax debate!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

BBC message boards allow hoax debate!

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm)

Hello everyone here at CODOH,

First of all,I`d just like to say that I`ve been reading your posts and researching extensively since getting the net connected in April.
I am very grateful to you all for your excellent work in exposing this fraud.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it seems that the BBC news blogs are not censoring discussion of the holocaust.

Here is a thread titled "German identity angst",regarding the Germans who are now not as brow-beaten about their ww2 history as they once were.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters ... angst.html

My nom de guerre is Thehoaxofalltime,and my post numbers are 101,104,107,135,141,145,150,160,163,165,175,179.

My question is,how much longer can the hoax survive if even the BBC allows this sort of discussion on their website?

I apologise to the moderators in advance if this is not deemed newsworthy enough.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 pm)

The debate on the above-mentioned BBC thread descended into absurdity.
One poster said he had a relative in the Canadian army who took photos at Belsen, thereby proving that typhus REALLY was a killer in the camp at liberation.
Another poor soul even linked to Wikipaedia's Belzec entry.
He won't be doing that again in a hurry thanks to a member of this forum (I spotted that catchphrase!)
I managed to get the good name of this forum posted as well, so hopefully we might have some more converts.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:37 pm)

Would you believe it. the BBC have now changed my username (Thehoaxofalltime) because it "breaks the house rules".
There was never a problem before I started discussing the holohoax.
I am now just a number, U-1335347.
The posters gloating about it are shooting themselves in the foot though.
The BBC haven't deleted the posts where I'm quoted!

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:54 pm)

Hello Thesaint and welcome.

What shocks me when reading the BBC thread, is that we can find several people who try to justify Holocaust censorship. There are also those who simply don't get a very simple concept; the weirdness of the Holocaust being the only "historical" subject which cannot be critically discussed, no deviations from the "extermination" school of thought are allowed, no matter how well argued. This does not cease to amaze me.
I noticed the moderators have deleted several of your posts already.
What a truly Bizarro world!
:shock:

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 am)

grenadier wrote:Hello Thesaint and welcome.

What shocks me when reading the BBC thread, is that we can find several people who try to justify Holocaust censorship. There are also those who simply don't get a very simple concept; the weirdness of the Holocaust being the only "historical" subject which cannot be critically discussed, no deviations from the "extermination" school of thought are allowed, no matter how well argued. This does not cease to amaze me.
I noticed the moderators have deleted several of your posts already.
What a truly Bizarro world!
:shock:

Hello Grenadier

Yes,some of those posters almost sound like rabid exterminationists in their ferocity.
The infuriating thing about the BBC moderators is that there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their censoring of the posts.One post which is "risky" is allowed,while a "mild" one gets the chop,and vice versa,sometimes immediately,sometimes hours later.
I don't know what the readership numbers are for that particular thread,but on the economic section with Robert Peston,I`ve been told it`s around a million (I can`t remember if that was per day).
I`m a bit disheartened that there wasn't any overt support from the general public though.The intellectual inertia out there is scary,although face to face I find it`s a different matter.
When I got the net connected,finding out how holocaust deniers could possibly deny the "most documented crime of history"(talk about a double-edged sword!) was high up on my to do list.I can`t for the life of me understand how Jews don`t take the time to find out what all the fuss is about (or do they already know?). If the English had supposedly been almost wiped out 60 years ago I`d be wanting to know all about the "deniers" arguments.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 pm)

When i read things like this i feel like true history will be thrown under the carpet and forgotten because no one wants to believe their governments would lie to them?

But oh well what can you do, Wolff was tearing it up in that thread :D

BTW U1335etc.. most of your posts were deleted :(

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”