Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
- Valuable asset
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
- Location: Northern California
(1) The Fire: The Bombing of Germany 1940-1945, Jorg Freidrich, Columbia University press, 2006
(2) Among the Dead Cities, The History and Moral Legacy of the WW2 Bombing of the Civilians in Germany and Japan, A.C.Grayling, Walker 7 Company, New York, 226
(3) After the Reich, The Brutal History of the Allied Occupation, Giles MacDonald, Basic Books, 2007
Also, David Irving has written some interesting stuff in his book, Churchill’s War, of how he, Churchill, forced Hitler to finally bomb London (by bombing Germany without the knowledge of the British people who were led to believe that “Hitler started it” ) in order that the British could “retaliate: against Germany, knowing full well that Germany was not at all prepared for such a war and that the British scientists, the best in the world at that time, were soon to have created the Lancaster Bomber
- and the rest is histroy.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests