French Catholic Priests travels to the Ukraine

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gbrecht

French Catholic Priests travels to the Ukraine

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm)

I've only recently learned of some of the truths of the real events of the holocaust and my knowledge is still minimal on these topics... Anyways, i talk to my dad about this on occasion and anyways, this morning he tells me of something he was listening to on the radio, something about a catholic priest going to the ukraine getting confessions from people who helped the nazis supposedly kill jews throughout the country...

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone here has done any research on this, about the supposed mass killings of jews in the ukraine and if there really are mass graves there.

Here is a link to the story he was talking about(I think).
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/10/05/ ... php?page=1

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm)

The general picture in that article seemed reasonable, although I would still maintain a cautious attitude towards specific figures. In the records of the second Zundel trial Mark Weber testified and gave his own sense of the plausible estimates for Einsizgruppen killings. Weber's estimate first placed things in a general range of 2-8 hundred thousand and then he later on clarified for the court that in his view the higher estimates towards the 8 hundred grand level would require counting killings of Jews carried out by east Europeans who worked with the Germans but were not actually part of the Einsatzgruppen. The general statements given in the article are still compatible with this as a general picture, except that some caution should be exercised when we get this type of statement:

"Vera Filonok said she watched from the porch of her mud hut in 1941 as thousands of Jews were shot, thrown into a pit and set on fire."

How does she know it was thousands specifically? Did she make some counting of a range and then extrapolate? Obviously I don't really know myself, but I'd maintain some caution with specific numbers given in that fashion at this time.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 11 months ago (Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 pm)

Oh boy, I just noticed this line:

"One witness told of how the pit moved for three days, how it breathed," Desbois recalled.

I'd maintain a strong skepticism towards stories about the pit moving and breathing for three days. That's a sign that people's memories have been colored by several decades. There most likely was some kind of massacre in the area that has influenced this person's memory. How big in scale it was is hard to say offhand. But if he's telling about the pit moving for three days then you have to start by assuming that there's an element of exaggeration involved here.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:13 am)

Yea i thought the same thing, i know how the german policy was to execute politruks and people like that on site wasn't it? Maybe it has something to do with types of people captured.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:32 am)

PatrickSMcNally wrote:But if he's telling about the pit moving for three days then you have to start by assuming that there's an element of exaggeration involved here.

We have to start by assuming that there's an element of exaggeration involved here ? :?:

Why you say that ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, seriously talking, Germans executed many thousands of people countering the partizan war against them in many countries and especially in the USSR. These people executed were not the guilty ones in many cases. Partizan war was "illegal" and many thousand innocent people were executed as "legal" retaliations.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 pm)

The revised information about events at Oradour-sur-Glane in France shows why histories of insurgent and anti-insurgent operations must be examined carefully. It was when it was pointed out that the brass bell at the church in Oradour-sur-Glane had melted that the proof was found that the SS didn't execute the villagers in the church, but that the hidden ammo dump underneath it had ignited.

If this priest is documenting these graves in the proper manner, (looking at death poses to figure out where the shooter was standing, examining bullets to determine the origin of the weapon, counting the bodies and identifying the victims by artifacts and other means), and taking accurate pictures and writing proper forensic reports, this could be a historic breakthru.

Testimonies arn't enough. The Ukraine is dotted with mass graves from the Napoleonic Wars, First World War, Soviet Civil War, post-war typhus epidemic, Kulak Wars, Holomar, Yezhovchina and Second World War. When, who and how the people in a grave died are the first order of business, who killed them the second, and the third is the why. Executing guerrillas or supporters may or may not be a crime, but it's not genocide.

In the Ukraine there was a civil war going on that outlasted the Second World War, with Soviet partisans, Polish and Lithuanian partisans (in the border areas, often fighting each other), Banderests and criminal bands like Tuva Bielski all engaged in massacres. If he ever publishes this information, I will have many questions.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:17 pm)

But does anyone know if there is any proof to these allegations of it being jews that were killed? Obviously i doubt anywhere close to 1.5 million, I'm just wondering if anyone has read anything into this guys supposed research.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 pm)

"Vera Filonok said she watched from the porch of her mud hut in 1941 as thousands of Jews were shot, thrown into a pit and set on fire."
Then why can't she show us the site and the remains shown to us?

So this is what passes for 'mass graves of thousands', simply laughable.

And of course the 'holocaust' shysters are playing both ends. They first claim that the SS hid all the evidence by sending men around digging up all the alleged graves, they these SS men supposedly cremated the remains on absurd grill-like contraptions. But they also say there's thousands of mass graves which they cannot show. Another example of them being unable to manage their lies.

This Desbois character also claims to have found 2,500 graves sites at Babi Yar, but curious can't show us a single one.

Dr Robert Faurisson had this to say about charlatan Desbois and the Jewish mass graves canard in his interview to the German press from Tehran, http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4735
These days, in the Ukraine, there’s a Roman Catholic priest who’s been getting a lot of attention, father Patrick Desbois, a Frenchman and great friend of the Jews. His speciality consists in travelling the length and breadth of the land in search of “mass Jewish graves”. He has the good Ukrainian peasants of a given area informed that he’ll soon be calling at such or such locale and that he intends to garner testimonies about the slaughters of Jews by the Germans during the war. It’s wholly in the inhabitants’ interest to be able to boast that the environs actually possess such mass graves over which, afterwards, may be erected monuments that may in turn attract the odd foreign tourist. The “witnesses” get together and prepare a story. The priest then pays his visit and has his photograph taken with the country-folk as they point towards some spot or other. One may, to begin with, be astonished at the age of certain witnesses photographed thus far: they are quite plainly below the necessary age, which would normally be about 80. But there’s something more astonishing still: these supposed mass graves will not be dug open; no disinterment or any material verification will be carried out, all under the admirable pretence that the Jewish religion prohibits the touching of Jewish corpses; however, it’s enough to look in the Encyclopedia Judaica (1978) at the entry “Autopsies [plural] and Dissection [singular]” to see that there is no such prohibition at all. Only at a single location, Busk outside Lvov, have fifteen common graves been dug open, but none of the skeletons found there were examined and the sites were all covered over with a thick layer of concrete, meaning no authentication will be very possible in future! A curious way of respecting a body in accordance with Jewish law! The historian will thus have to be satisfied with what father Desbois, a clever man, tells us the witnesses told him. Hence, unverified numbers of unfound and unshown victims will be added up and, at the end, we shall be told that the Ukraine contains so many mass graves with so many Jewish victims. And all this under the seal of the respective representatives of the Roman Catholic Church, the “Yahad-in-Unum” association and “Zaka”, a group presenting itself as “dedicated individuals determined […] to accord the proper respect for the dead in accordance with Jewish law, heritage and tradition”. As at Auschwitz, tourism will stand some chance of thriving.

As is usual with the 'holocaust' scam ... all show, no go.

Or better yet, "there's no business like Shoah business".

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:23 am)

Hannover wrote:Image
So this is what passes for 'mass graves of thousands', simply laughable.

Why laughable ?

This is the grave of a huge person. 8)
A person who can be considered as mass.

So, there you go : a mass grave. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”